Published on October 30, 2018
1. Serving You: In Pursuit of Excellence Virtual & Interim CFO Support | Growth & Strategic Business Advisory Tax Advisory & Research | Audit & Assurance | Risk, Compliance & Due Diligence Business Improvements | M&A, Restructuring & Turnaround | Fund Raising
2. Who We Are Our Value Propositions Our Values Why CFOCX? Functional Deliverables - Services Engagement Model - Typical Team Structure Leadership Team Contacts Our Promises
3. Who We Are CFOCX Advisors, is a accounting and business advisory firm, providing niche solutions in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Tax & Regulatory Services, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Merger & Acquisition, Restructuring & Turnaround, Fund Raising, Business Due Diligence, Strategy & Growth Consulting, Business & Profitability Improvements and Interim Management Services since 2014 It is our constant endeavour to work with our clients and provide them with innovative solutions. With a strong focus on ethics, collaboration and excellence in the service delivery, one of our key endeavors is providing value for money during our service delivery. We have branch and network offices across Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata & Jaipur. Our leadership team consists professional and subject matter expert with 20+ years of experience of multi industry sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Heavy Engineering, Telecommunication, Hospital & Healthcare, Real Estate, Construction, Infrastructure, Non Ferrous Metal, Investment Banking, IT/Technology, FMCG, Market Research, Floriculture Export, Paper & Paper Board and Accounting & Audit. We have a strong back office team, comprising business, finance, risk and tax analyst, qualified CA, CPA, CMA, CS, MBA and experienced business support staff to assist our leadership team to deliver projects on time.
4. Quality | Reliability | Efficiency | Cost Effective | On time Delivery ❖ Delivery of measurable outcomes and results. Unmatched quality and on time delivery ❖ Business partnering approach. Work as your internal team member, not as a consultant ❖ Equal weightage, focus and priority to all projects - be it a short or a long duration project ❖ No over commitment. However, we work with passion to exceed the client expectations ❖ We are available on demand and always walk extra miles to capture and create values At CFOCX, perfection is a habit, not an attitude Our Promises
5. We measure our impact through tangible improvement in revenue, profits, cash flow, operational effectiveness & efficiencies Measurable Impact on Business Metrics Each project is directly led by senior partner (CA with 20+ Years of Experience) Subject Matter Expert Outcome/Result based pricing to ensure value for money Value For Money We work as your integral part of management team, not as an advisor or consultant Responsibility & Accountability Our Value Propositions
6. Excellence: Strive for professional excellence with the highest degree of personal integrity Commitment: Meeting commitment is our sole motto. Aim to exceed client expectations with dedication, focus & passion. Honesty: Foster trust, honesty & communication with the client, saying what we mean and meaning what we say. Honesty, integrity and confidentiality are non negotiable Teamwork: Committed to leverage our multi industry sectors experience and insight and bring expertise to every assignment Accountability: We assume & own accountability of our action and advice. We practice walk the talk philosophy - commit what best we can deliver Our Values
7. ➢ Highly accomplished, results driven team with 20+ years of experience in financial & operational excellence in global multi-million dollar organisations in diverse industry sectors ➢ Subject matter experts that bring innovative ideas to enhance enterprise value with a strategic focus towards business growth, improved profitability, operational efficiency & effectiveness ➢ Provide complete and comprehensive solutions under a single roof, bringing quality, consistency, authenticity, reliability & cost effectiveness, that enable you to focus on business ➢ Customised & flexible engagement model, that provides value for money. We focus on value drivers & provide solutions to resolve issues, impacting business growth and profitability ➢ On-site delivery-all our work is delivered in and from your office with in house team of Engagement Manager & Associates to deliver quality services on time ➢ We demonstrate our skin in the game- full ownership & responsibilities of the assigned project to deliver satisfactory results as per the pre agreed engagement SLA terms Why CFOCX ??
8. On Demand (Retained/Interim) ❖ Chief Financial Officers ❖ Controllers ❖ Treasurers ❖ Risk & Internal Audit Managers ❖ Management Accountants ❖ Compliance Managers Subject Matter Expert ❖ Merger & Acquisition ❖ Financial Due Diligence ❖ Domestic & International/Cross Border Taxation ❖ Goods & Service Tax ❖ Transfer Pricing Specialist Interim Management Business Advisory Our Services ❖ Growth & Strategic Planning ❖ Strategy Development & Execution ❖ Business Expansion & Diversification ❖ Business Performance Management ❖ Business Opportunity & Risk Analysis ❖ Cost Optimization & Containment ❖ EBITDA/Profitability Improvements ❖ Pricing & Margin Determination ❖ Development of Long Range Strategic Growth/Business Plan ❖ Setting Up International Business ❖ JV Partner Search/Business Alliance ❖ Start up Incubation/Leadership Support ❖ Implementing Change Management ❖ Budgeting, Forecasting & AOPs ❖ Month, Quarter, Year End Closing ❖ High Risk Account Reconciliations ❖ Accounts Consolidation/Statutory Audit Coordination/Support ❖ GAAP Conversion/Reconciliation- INDAS, IFRS & USGAAP ❖ Technical Accounting Research and Audit Support Note ❖ Internal Control Framework ❖ Board & AC Presentation ❖ Business & Financial Analysis ❖ Annual Report Preparation ❖ Development/Review of Policies, Processes & SOPs CFO Office Support
9. ❖ End to End ERM Implementation Support ❖ ERM Framework & Entity Level Control Assessment ❖ Risk Identification, Assessment & Business Impact Analysis ❖ Development of ERM Policies & Procedures ❖ Development of Business & Corporate Governance Framework ❖ Processes & Policies Formulation, Development of SOPs & DOAs ❖ Business, Investment, M&A, Tax & Compliance Due Diligence Enterprise Risk ManagementInternal Audit Our Services ❖ Risk Based Internal Audits (Functional, Operational & Compliance) ❖ Special Purpose Audit-Project, Process, Financial Fraud/Irregularities,Forensics Audit, Bank/Loan Interest, etc. ❖ Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting's (ICFR) & IFC, SOX Process Review & Audit Support ❖ Risk & Control Self Assessment Review ❖ Inventory & Fixed Assets Verification ❖ Internal Audit Support (Development of Internal Audit Plan, Program, Audit Quality, Audit Coordination/Meetings, Audit Recommendation Review, Implementation Support and Audit Committee Representation) Compliance & Due Diligence ❖ Corporate Law & Secretarial ❖ RBI, FEMA, SEBI & SEs Compliance review and advisory support ❖ Wages, Gratuity, Bonus, PF, ESIC, Pension & Profession Tax ❖ Legal & Commercial Contracts Review and Recommendation ❖ Compliance Framework Review and Risk Assessment ❖ Financial, Investment, Tax & Compliance Due Diligence ❖ Vendors, Customers /Credit Worthiness Due Diligence ❖ Fixed Assets, Stock/Inventory Due Diligence
10. Tax & Regulatory Services- Domestic & International Tax Our Services ❖ Tax Planning & Strategy to reduce Effective Tax Rate/Cost ❖ Tax Efficient Transaction & Contract Structuring ❖ Tax Research, Analysis & Opinion- Domestic & International Tax ❖ M&A/Cross Border Taxation-Legal Entity, Investment & Transaction Structuring. Developing Tax Efficient Business Operating Model ❖ Transfer Pricing & Business Tax Due Diligence ❖ Direct & Indirect Tax Compliance, Tax Processes & Policies ❖ Tax Assessment, Litigation & Representation Support - Tax planning and strategy development-investment, capital expenditure, capital/ business restructuring and developing tax efficient business operating models - M&A, business transaction, contract structuring with tax impact evaluation of different tax scenario, including risk and benefit assessment - Tax case/situation assessment, tax risk analysis and developing position paper, reports and opinion to support the tax case decision making - Analysis of tax treaties & country specific tax systems, analyzing the possible impact of international transaction, BEPS, planning, documentation & advisory support for matters relating to the PE, Royalty, FTS, Capital Gains, Business profits, including developing tax efficient business operating models to reduce ETR - Transfer pricing review & documentation support-finalization of arm’s length price - GST tax planning, pricing and margin determination, supply chain structuring, developing a compliance framework, training and GST compliance support - Representation before tax authorities for expediting tax assessment. Preparation and filing of appeals with CITs, Tax Tribunals and defend the adopted tax position - Personal tax planning, capital formation, business compensation structure with an objective to maximize tax savings of employees
11. ❖ End to End Buy & Sell Side M&A Advisory /Transaction Execution ❖ Corporate Restructuring- Merger, Demerger, divestiture ❖ Business Turnaround - Strategy, Plan & Execution ❖ Development and Execution of Business Turnaround Plans ❖ Organisation Design & Restructuring ❖ Business Valuation & Due Diligence Support ❖ M&A/Business Integration (Accounting, Finance, Systems, Process and Policies ) Our Services M&A, Restructuring & Turnaround ❖ Project Funding-Rupee/Foreign Currency Term Loan, ECB & ❖ Bond/NCD Issuance/Placement ❖ Fund & Non Fund Working Capital Funding ❖ Trade & Structured Funding ❖ Lease Rent Discounting (LRD), Mortgage and Loan Against Listed Shares ❖ Equity Funding - PE, VC,HNIs, Angel and Family Office ❖ Investment Management ❖ Investor Relations and Communication Fund Raising/Investor Relations Business & Profitability Improvement ❖ Revenue Enhancement-Costing, Pricing & Margin Analysis & Revenue Assurance ❖ Cost Savings & Optimization and Profitability Improvements ❖ Cash Flow & Working Capital Efficiency Improvement ❖ Strategy Development, Review, Analysis & Execution Support ❖ Development of KPIs & Granular Tracking of Operational Levers ❖ Setting of Business Goals and Developing Long Range Business Plans ❖ Forecasts, Dash boarding, Data Analytics ❖ Startup Incubation & Leadership Support
12. Value Creation Through IPO-Listing On SME IPO Platform IPO Project Management & Post Listing Compliance Support (IPO Planning, Capital Structuring, Funding Need & Deployment Plan, Business/Financial Modeling, Appointment-Merchant Bankers/Intermediaries, Due Diligence, Documentation, Regulatory Approvals, Valuation, Investor Relations / Liaisoning / Road Shows and Listing) SME IPO
13. CFO/CONTROLLERS TREASURY & BANKING DIRECT & INDIRECT TAX INTERNAL AUDIT & RISK MANAGEMENT M&A & INVESTOR RELATIONS FINANCIAL PLANNING /ANALYSIS STATUTORY/REGULATO RY COMPLIANCE’S COST/MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT Finance Leadership Search Support ▪ Functional Experience & Expertise ▪ 100K+ Finance Domain Network ▪ Multiple Industry/Location Coverage ▪ ETE Recruitment Cycle Management ▪ Structured Hiring Processes ▪ 6-12 Months Replacement ▪ Competitive Fee Structure ▪ Flexible Fee Payment ▪ Subject Matter Expert Recruiters ▪ Mapped Skills Vs Role Complexity ▪ RPO Solutions-Finance Domain ▪ Interim Management Support
14. Audit & Assurance (Industrial Product/metal, Pharma & Healthcare, Food & Beverages, Retail Trade, Online Travel, Agro Products) Developed & Implemented End to End Enterprise Wide Risk Management (Flow Control Valves, Industrial Products/Metal) International Tax- Developed Tax Efficient Business Operating Model (IT Product & Services, Commodity trading/Import/Export - LATAM, Carrabin & African Countries) Tax Research Support-Domestic & International Taxation (Transfer Pricing, Permanent Establishment, FTS/Royalty, Capital Gain & Domestic Tax Matters) Fund Raising/Debt Restructuring (Delivered fund raising projects in excess of US$ 100 million for short & long term funding ) Cost Saving/Financial Transformation (Delivered US$ 5 million cost savings through cost analysis, business restructuring & turnaround) Development of Policies Manuals, SOPs, DOA, IND AS, IFRS, Process Review & Audit (Delivered many projects for multi sectorial clients) Key Projects Delivered Specific client reference will be available on request !
15. Full-Time On Site Team Member Provides functional and operational assistance to the Engagement Manager Handles certain areas independently and reports to the Engagement Manager Part-Time/Partially Onsite Team Member Functional Subject Matter Expert Complete ownership of the Engagement/Project Delivery Define Engagement Objectives, Set KPIs & Reviews Progress Coordination with Client Management/Review calls & First Point of Escalation Project Planning, Strategy Development & Execution Plan Engagement/Project Performance Review, Feedback Review Monitoring Project ROI, Timeline Adherence, Quality Assurance & Governance Board & CEO Strategic Decision Support/On Demand Assistance Engagement Manager CA with 5-10 Years of Experience Associate Graduate/PG/CA/CMA/MBA/CFA Engagement Partner CA with 15+ Years of Experience Full-Time On Site Team Member Responsible for delivering and Implementing the scope of work as agreed Engagement with client operating team & management Engagement Model-Typical Team Structure Engagement Lead CA/CPAs with 10-15 Years of Experience ExperiencedBack OfficeSupportTeam
16. Leadership team at CFOCX Advisors are highly accomplished, versatile and result-driven finance, commercial and business management professional with each of them possess more than two decades of leadership experience in leading the strategic financial management with expertise in internal audit, risk management, domestic and cross border taxation, fund raising, merger & acquisition, corporate restructuring, business restructuring & turnaround, due diligence, cost control and management consulting The team has experience in multiple Industry verticals across start-ups, medium and large Indian companies and Multinational Corporations with sectors like - Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Building Materials, FMCG, Non Ferrous Metal, Paper & Paper Board & Floriculture Export - Hospitals & Healthcare, Telecommunication, Information Technology, ITES & e-commerce - Financial Research, Analytics, Investment Banking, Audit & Assurance & Management Consulting All our Managing Partners and Associates are qualified Chartered Accountant with additional qualification, such as CS, CMA & LLB. We serve clients across Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata & Jaipur Leadership Team Professional Background
17. Sweta Goyal, Managing Partner Sweta is a senior finance, risk and compliance management professional with over two decades of leadership experience in diverse industries, leading the financial management, statutory compliance’s, taxation and risk management functions of Indian and global organizations She brings 20 years of experience to her career and held senior management roles, including Head of finance with Symphony Technology, AMBA Research and Chaudhary Group, Nepal Sweta is a Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Company Secretary from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Commerce graduate from Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata. She speaks English, Hindi & Bengali Giridhar Mamidi, Managing Partner Giridhar is an accomplished finance professional with three decades of leadership experience. Strong qualification in accounting, audit, finance, strategy, budget and risk management . He brings around 25 years of diverse industries experience in corporate finance. Prior to his career in management consulting, he held various senior management roles, including CFO of Dayim Punj Lloyd. He also worked with Al Fara’a Construction, DLF Commercial, Google India, ADP, Concorde Motors and Apple Credit Corporation Giridhar is a Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and law graduate from Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada. He speaks English, Hindi & Telugu Leadership Team
18. Sanjay Bokadia, Sr. Advisor Sanjay is a versatile and result-driven, senior finance and business management professional with more than two decades of leadership experience in leading the strategic financial management operations of Indian and multi billion dollar organizations in Pharmaceutical, Telecommunication, Hospital & Healthcare, Real Estate, Construction/Infrastructure and Non Ferrous Metal. Strong qualification in corporate finance, strategy, merger & acquisition, business turnaround, governance, risk & compliance in order to optimize company’s value, maximize cash flow, and minimize risk and cost He brings around 25 years of multi industry sector experience in accounting, audit and assurance, strategic planning, fund raising, merger and acquisition, risk and governance, control and compliance, domestic and cross border taxation experience to his career. He is on the advisory board of few startups and mid size companies, providing active leadership support in setting up business structure, strategy development, expansion and diversification, risk management, fund raising & commercial decision support Career Highlights ▪ Prior to his career in management consulting, he held senior management roles, including Chief Financial Officer with Indigo Metalloys, Fortis Hospitals & Al Fara’a Construction, where he was instrumental in strategic planning, growth, risk and governance and profitability management ▪ Earlier, he also worked and held senior management position in corporate finance & accounts with Vodafone India (Hutch), Tata Communication (VSNL), ACG Worldwide (Associated Capsules Group), Deccan Flora base Ltd and Mahadev Paper Corporation Sanjay is a Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Post Graduate & Bachelor of Commerce from Mohanla Sukhadia University, Udaipur. He speaks English & Hindi Leadership Team
19. Hemant Jain, Sr. Advisor Hemant is an experienced accounting, finance and investment management professional with over three decade of leadership experience in corporate finance, business finance, project planning and execution, expansion and diversification, capital budgeting, wealth and investment management, equity research & management consulting He brings around 30 years of progressive experience to his career. Prior to his entrepreneurial journey, he held various senior management roles, including CFO of Deccan Flora base Limited and Mahadev Paper Corporation Hemant is a Chartered Accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Bachelor of Science from Rajasthan University, Udaipur. He speaks English and Hindi Mayur Shah, Sr. Advisor Mayur is a result driven, senior accounting and risk management professional with two decade of progressive experience in Management Audit and Assurance. Strong qualifications in tax planning and assessment, financial controls and compliance and risk management. He brings around 20 years of extensive experience in internal/management audit, assurance & risk management, control & compliances and taxation to his career. Prior to his career in management consulting services, he worked for Deloitte Haskins & Sells and Sharp & Tannan Associates in Audit & Assurance Mayur is a Chartered Accountant in India and a Graduate of Commerce from SIES College of Arts, Science, and Commerce , Mumbai. He speaks English, Hindi & Gujarati Leadership Team
20. Serving You: In Pursuit of Excellence CFOCX ADVISORS Mumbai Office: 701, Skyline Oasis, Premier Road, Vidhya Vihar-West, Mumbai-400086 To know more about our comprehensive services and solutions, call us at +91 99698 64099 / 98673 74066 Email: email@example.com Branch & Network Office: New Delhi | Pune | Ahmedabad | Jaipur | Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad | Kolkata