Published on November 18, 2016
1. Xiaomi ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN By : Ashish Pandey (BIMTECH)
2. The "MI" in our logo stands for “Mobile Internet”. It also has other meanings, including "Mission Impossible", because Xiaomi faced many challenges that had seemed impossible to defy in our early days. Lei Jun CEO of Xiaomi Inc.
3. Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet. We have sold more than 61 million handsets in 2014 by incorporating the feedback of our users. We have launched our products in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil. Xiaomi is now expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
4. Business Model BoM Price Virtual Store Incorporate Customer’s Feedback Tight Control over Stock Xiaomi employs a business strategy very unlike other rivals.
5. Business Model Lie Jun, Xiaomi CEO said that the company prices the phone almost at bill-of-material (BoM) prices without compromising the component quality and performance compared to other premium smartphones Xiaomi does not own any physical stores and sell exclusively from its online store/virtual store. It also relies on social networking for marketing.
6. Business Model Xiaomi listen closely to customer feedback, having them test out and incorporate those features in upcoming phones. Xiaomi is able to place cheaper batch orders as demand dictates. Xiaomi’s Limited availability online flash sales ensure that supply never outstrips demand and helps create promote its products.
7. Key Products Redmi Note 3 Redmi Note 3 Redmi 3S Prime MI 5 MI Note
8. Positioning against the competition Offering Value for Money Smartphones Xiaomi launched budget smartphone very smartly via flash sale virtually. MAKING QUALITY TECHNOLOGY ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. Huggo Barra Vice President of Xiaomi Inc.
9. Product Details Redmi 3S Prime
10. Product Details Redmi 3S Prime
11. What is the price for Redmi 3S? Rs. 8999 for 32 GB and Rs. 6999 for 16 GB only
12. connect with us @XiaomiIndia