Published on March 9, 2016
1. Workﬂow Engine .NET The component that adds workﬂow in your application http://workﬂowenginenet.com
2. Workﬂow Engine .NET • Designer of process scheme in web-browser (HTML5) • High performance • Easy to integrate • Auto-generate inbox-folder for users • Change the scheme process in real-time • Support database: MS SQL Server, MongoDB, RavenDB, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
3. Terms of workﬂow
4. Workﬂow Designer • HTML5 supported • The scheme of workﬂow can be import / export in XML • Open architecture allows you to modify the Designer for your product • You can translate the designer into your language.
5. Where is support BPMN2? No, WFE uses Workﬂow Engine Model and Notation, because WEMN has: • Less number of object • Compact notation • Scheme that adapted for custom development
6. Security model The engine doesn't have embedded security. In fact, this is great news. You can easily integrate the engine with any of your security system thought IWorkﬂowRuleProvider interface. 1. Implement this interface: 2. Set the rule provider for WorkﬂowRuntime
7. Custom actions For integration into the project runtime environment and custom actions execution you can use CodeAction of the Designer OR/AND IWorkﬂowActionProvider interface. 1. Implement this interface: 2. Set the action provider for WorkﬂowRuntime Create & compile a CodeAction in Web-browser
8. WorkﬂowServer The WorkﬂowServer is standalone HTTP server with WFE. More information look at http://workﬂowenginenet.com/server Features • Process scheme generation in runtime • BackEnd with designer of process scheme • Integration into any solutions (.NET, PHP, Java, NodeJS, Ruby, Python and etc.) using HTTP-protocol • Database support: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RavenDB, MongoDB • Mode: Console and Windows Service Kind of integration API • Workﬂow API Implements the basic operation of WorkﬂowRuntime • Designer API Implements the server-interface for the workﬂow designer. • Callback API For full integration WorkﬂowEngine.NET requires implementation of the interfaces: IWorkﬂowRuleProvider, IWorkﬂowActionProvider, IWorkﬂowGenerator. WokﬂowServer forwards request via HTTP (POST) to an external service.
9. Integration step by step 1. Execute the script on the database 2. Initialize WorkﬂowRuntime 3. Add the Designer 4. Turn on additional features
10. How to create a scheme Watch the video: http://workﬂowenginenet.com/Documentation/detail/ CreatingScheme
11. WorkﬂowRuntime API • CreateInstance - Creates instance of process • GetCurrentState - Returns the current state of speciﬁed process • GetCurrentActivityName - Returns the current activity name of speciﬁed process • GetAvailableCommands - Returns the list of available commands for current state of the process and known user Id • ExecuteCommand - The call will execute the command • GetAvailableStateToSet - Returns the list of available states, that can be set through the SetState function • GetAvailableStateToSet - The call will set state for the process
12. Form Builder The workﬂow engine doesn't include this functionality. However, you can look another our product - DWKIT. HTTP://DWKIT.COM
13. Licensing model • One time payment / royalty free / perpetual license • One year (month) support • Free updates throughout the year • No limits by users/developers/instances/copies • Source code (for Enterprise license)
14. What else... • Parameters • History of changes status • Inbox/Outbox folders • Parallel branches • Implement "Wait for condition" • Timers • Generate schema of workﬂow in Source code • Cloud (multi-servers) version (coming soon)
15. Thanks! Any questions? You can ﬁnd me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Workflow Engine .NET Framework Component C# Library , Rule Engine, NoSQL
Warum wird diese Seite angezeigt? Diese Seite wurde automatisch erstellt. Sie wird bei jeder neuen Domain hinterlegt und zeigt, dass die neue Domain ...
Designer. The product provides a completely web-based designer that can be used to visually model your business processes. A browser that support HTML5 is ...
Number State Name Comment Author Controler Sum; 1858: Draft : 444: 2442 : John : Maria: 200,00: 1857: Author's boss sighting : aaa: Maria : John: 0,00 ...
WorkflowEngine NET 1.5.3. Documents; Settings; Download scheme workflow: Upload scheme workflow: Size: x : Resize | New: Only non-commercial use.
OptimaJet released an update to its WorkflowEngine.NET, which includes support for HTML5 and streamlined improvements in basic operations. Workflow engines ...
README.md WorkflowEngine.NET. WorkflowEngine.NET - component that adds workflow in your application. It can be fully integrated into your application, or ...
OptimaJet hat ein Update für seine WorkflowEngine.NET ausgerollt, das einen HTML5-Support sowie einige grundlegende Verbesserungen mit sich bringt.
A workflow engine manages and monitors the state of activities in a workflow, such as the processing and approval of a loan application form, ...