Published on February 25, 2014
The steps of Workflow 1. Use Adobe Bridge to download, delete and rename your batch of photo files. a. To Download: File > Get Photos from Camera b. To Delete: Deselect photos you don’t want to upload and/or delete photos in the Bridge Content window To Rename: Tools > Batch Rename c.
2. Fill in photo metadata. a. Metadata > IPTC Core You can highlight more than one photo and fill out the metadata for your photo session, particularly “Creator” and “Keywords.”
3. Level, rotate and crop images in Adobe Photoshop. a. Level , Rotate & Crop with the Ruler tool:
4. Set image size for end use. a. Measure the area that you intend to place your image, noting width (W) and height (H) • 8” x 12” or 8” x 10” for portfolios • 8.5” x 5” (W x H) for PowerPoints b. Image > Image Size c. Resolution • Web page: 72 p/i • Output device (printer): 300 p/i • Publication: 160 p/i (newsprint); 300 p/i (yearbook) 266-
5. Correct brightness, contrast and color balance using Levels. a. Image > Adjustments > Levels Notice where the indicators are for the shadows and highlight sliders—they should line up with the edges of the “mountain” on the histogram.
6. Perform all other clean-up (dust and scratches, red eye, dodging and burning, shadows and highlights). a. Filter > Noise > Dust & Scratches b. Red Eye tool: c. Dodge tool: • Exposure – 10% • Soft Edge Brush • You want to look like you haven’t done anything d. Burn tool: e. Image > Adjustments > Shadows & Highlights • (Same notes as above) Shadows: Amount – 20% Play with Tonal Width and Radius
7. Use unsharp mask/smart sharpen. a. Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask • b. Amount: 50-70% (70+ for inkjet printing) Filter > Sharpen > Smart Sharpen • Amount (same as above) c. The purpose is to not reveal that you’ve used it
8. Decide mode: RGB, CMKY or grayscale. a. Image > Mode > RGB • Yearbook companies want RGB • RGB = Red Green Blue b. Image > Mode > CMYK c. Newspaper printers use CMKY • CMYK = Cyan Magenta Yellow Black d. Grayscale is different • Go to the Channel Palette and click off the eye icon • Choose between Red Green Blue channels – Red – Green: Will use about 80% of the time – Blue: Contains the most noise • Trash the channels you don’t use • Image > Mode > Grayscale
9. Saving your work (as .psd, .jpg, .tif or .png). a. • • b. • • c. • • d. • • File > Save As > .psd Great for InDesign cutouts Supports separate layers File > Save As > .jpg Compression format Only save as .jpg once (Quality: 12) File > Save As > .tif Contains most image data Supports separate layers File > Save As > .png Web format Supports transparency Source: wikipedia.com
Ein Arbeitsablauf (englisch: workflow) ... indem die Arbeitsablauf-Beschreibung (workflow-definition) den Prozess in Bestandteile gliedert, ...
Workflow-Management (WflM, deutsch ... Cornelia Richter-von Hagen, Wolffried Stucky: Business-Process- und Workflow-Management. Teubner, Stuttgart 2004, ...
A workflow consists of an orchestrated and repeatable pattern of business activity enabled by the systematic organization of resources into processes that ...
Online Prozessmanagement & Workflow Management System: Comindware Tracker Prozessmanagement Software optimiert Design, Ausführung und Verwaltung der ...
"The art of progress is to preserve order amid change . and to preserve change amid order." - Alfred North Whitehead. Mathematician, philosopher (1861-1947)
A workflow process example, showing a simple project's workflow process for optimizing and improving the business workflow process so that your enterprise ...
Use the WorkflowGen.Net Workflow Software and Business Process Management (BPM) solution to accelerate process automation and business apps delivery.
Vom Geschäftsprozess zum Workflow - Die Website zum Buch ... Vom fachlichen Modell zum automatisierten Prozess; Business Process Management - Software;
Workflow documentation and business process modeling are important aspects of business process management . This was first published in October 2014.
Jörg Holz Kerbelweg 35 22337 Hamburg Tel: +49-175-6403580 E-Mail: email@example.com. Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß 27 a ...