Published on February 19, 2014
Empowering HR Work Life Balance - Is it possible? Here are some ways to get your life and work balance in order
1. Set your priorities right. It is important to know what is important and what can wait. Set aside some time for yourself and family every day and leave your workplace on time.
2. Do not put overtime just to exhibit that you are working hard. Over timers are not necessarily hard workers but actually employees who have poor time and work management skills, and are wasting time just to make an impression or to impress a boss who does the same.
3. Do not bring work home. Your home should be a sanctum where no workplace issues are brought in - a place where you can relax and unwind.
4. Learn to multitask Know that you cannot be perfect at everything. Learn to multitask and trust people and allocate work to others if it is an alternative.
5. Be Assertive. It has been found that people who are mildmannered tend to take on more than they can handle to impress others and in doing so, lose control of Time Management. It is better to be frank about how much you can do and in what time rather than bite more than what you can chew.
Remember - life is a marathon, not a Sprint! Pace yourself. .....By Sanjay Kapoor : Director & CEO - Iris Corporate Solution
I recently read an interesting study published in Harvard Business Review about how successful executives balance work and life. Based on five ...
Work/life balance consistently ranks close to the top in employee surveys. “Balance” continues to be the hot career issue and buzzword for employees of ...
Possibly. I suppose it depends on a few things, but my personal thoughts are if you want to be really successful, you won’t be able to properly balance ...
We asked people on the streets of New York City how they manage to keep their home lives and work lives separate, if at all. Balancing your time and energy ...
Work–life balance is a concept including ... Young people do not believe work-life balance is possible and think it is dangerous to build a life ...
Breakfast with the family, drop the kids at school, head off to work, not a hair out of place... it’s the stuff of dreams, but is it actually possible?
I quit my S$114,000 job in 2011 and have never looked back since. Back then, I had no issues with work-life balance simply because I had “no ...
Today's busy working families need about 28 hours in the day to get everything done. Work hours have crept into our home lives as more people take care of ...
How to maintain the balance on a daily basis. msn lifestyle. ... Work life see-saw ... talk to as many people in your field as possible, ...
We always hear about finding the work/life balance. As a work at home Mom, I have found that it can be quite difficult managing it all. You know those ...