Published on January 29, 2016
1. Strategic Allocation of Ressources in Wind Energy Projects to Improve Project Parameters Cotanum GmbH Solutions for Europe´s Clean Energy Future
2. Overview Major Topics Shorter Project Development Phases Efficient use of Finances Overview time/costs Period I Period II Costs Phase I Plan Costs Phase I real Project Berlin B8 4 month 9 month 136 Mio € 167 Mio € Project Stuttgart NG 6 month 10 month 83 Mio € 116 mio € Project Frankfurt north 7 month 8 month 101 Mio € 107 Mio € Project Neckar II 8 month open 76 Mio € open Project Hamburg N4 open open 83 Mio € open Project 25 Project 28 Project 29
3. Mission Target: Reduce Time for Development and Installation about 30% Cut Project Costs by 25% Clear Structure and better forecasting for Investors (Phase II and CM)
4. Situation Projets take 12....19 Month for Phases I and II Deviation in Cost plan/FC is significant Quality Control does not work properly → Investors are reluctant to invest financial ressources → Project members have few control on scedule poor planning → this increases Costs → this delays Projects
5. Status A Status of A- and D-application is poor Control of planning and production factors is insufficient Prognosis fail in 78 % of all projects (10% or more deviation) Costs Control/Project Plan is poor Tools not operational Project management fails Feedback Loop inconsistent
6. Status B Proposal CM-3 for Phase I : worked out in Jan 2016 by Cotanum GmbH for Client Agreement of Shareholders and Management of Holding obtained Proposal accepted in Jan. 2016 Proposal for Phase II in progress (see S23) Action Plan 2016/2018 in preparation (by Cotanum GmbH, Germany)
7. Further Steps Agreement to keep Update Information (see S12) Scedule of complete Project published Project Results Phase II to be presented by Cotanum GmbH in Late Summer 2016 Transfer of project results to USA: end 2016 Transfer of project results to China: end2016/2017
8. End of Presentation Cotanum GmbH Glosterweg 6 30559 Hannover www.cotanum.com
The sponsors of a controversial wind farm proposed for Somerset County have redesigned the project to benefit ... Highland Wind files revised project ...
be recorded/monitored.r·Added Draft a Wildlife Conservation Strategy ... Each wind energy project ... knowledge about wildlife response to wind energy ...
AMHERST ISLAND WIND ENERGY PROJECT REVISED DRAFT SITE PLAN REPORT File No. 160960595 August 2012 Prepared for: Windlectric Inc. 2845 Bristol Circle,
,QGLDQD%DW6HFWLRQ DQG 6HFWLRQ *XLGDQFH IRU Wind Energy Projects Revised: 26 October 2011 Background
Installation, Operation , and Maintenance Strategies ... cost of energy for land-based wind projects ... wind projects. 5.4 Preferred IO&M Strategy
20MW OFFSHORE WIND ENERGY PROJECT ... Revised Request for an Incidental Harassment ... nstrated at least two different avoidance strategies after
Conestogo Wind Energy Centre Project Revised Construction Plan Report ... Conestogo Wind Energy Centre Project Revised Construction Plan Report 2
... Offshore Wind Consultancy Renewable Energy Asset ... Renewable Strategy Limited ... , and our experience cover both planning, project and ...
comments on the Revised Draft Land-Based Wind Energy Guidelines ... obligations on wind energy projects to anticipate and avoid wildlife impacts before ...
play a pivotal role in the development of this renewable energy strategy for ... revised Industrial ... renewable energy projects related to wind.