Published on September 28, 2015
1. Brings You… ULTRA PURE TOPICAL MAGNESIUM A better and faster way to get your magnesium Copyright Earth Natura. All rights reserved ✴ The highest topical potency, 103 mg of pure magnesium chloride per ml. ✴ The best choice for eﬃciently restoring your cellular magnesium levels. ✴ Easily applied in a convenient spray
2. Why is Magnesium The Most Important Mineral? Magnesium participates in over 300 enzymes, this enzymes are responsible for life-sustaining reactions in you cells daily. Without this enzymes your body would be performing poorly. Magnesium is required more than any other mineral to sustain these enzymatic reactions.These reactions regulate everything from nerve impulse transmission to muscular relaxation, (this is why we created lavender sent) bone mineralization and proper digestion, just to name a few. Unfortunately, we are not getting the magnesium we need from diet alone. According to the Department of Family Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina 87 percent of Americans are deﬁcient in magnesium. Current dietary guidelines recommend adequate intake of magnesium (310-420 mg daily) in order to maintain health and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. Recent evidence from clinical studies suggests that magnesium may be associated with inﬂammatory processes. Making Magnesium The Most Important Mineral… Because of our Amazing Skin! Taking magnesium orally is not suitable for everyone, because magnesium orally tends to have a laxative eﬀect in most people, therefore making it uncomfortable, sometimes impossible to continue your intake to reap the beneﬁts of this most important mineral. Our skin is an amazing organ (the biggest organ on our bodies) that with remarkable eﬃciency absorbs and excretes certain substances, making it a direct line to the cells. This is why transdermal therapy is becoming more and more popular as it is proven to be a more eﬃcient and faster way to give your body what it needs. Why Topical Magnesium? Copyright Earth Natura. All rights reserved
3. The Power of Aromatherapy… Aromatherapy has been an ancient cure to many ailments like, depression, cough, insomnia, anxiety and stress just to name a few. This is why at Earth Natura we decided to give you the option to apply your magnesium with a dose of aromatherapy!! Lavender is known for it’s soothing, relaxing and stress relieving properties. And who doesn’t love lavender?! Rosemary gives you that fresh spa renewal feeling you need to put a skip in your step! And for those who are sensitive to aromas or prefer to add their own, we have unscented! Copyright Earth Natura. All rights reserved Our two aromas and unscented magnesium oil, were speciﬁcally chosen for the following reasons:
4. Transdermal magnesium is a powerful tool in the battle against magnesium deficiency. Beneﬁts reported by those who use transdermal applications of magnesium relate speciﬁcally to its therapeutic application on the skin and its direct absorption into the cells: Better relaxation and stress management Reduced muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms Increased sleep Increased energy levels and improved moods Increased athletic performance
5. Do Children Need Magnesium? I have been asked this questions numerous times from people when they are considering using Magnesium for their kids. I think that it is because it is not recommended nearly as often as pharmaceutical medications by doctors which, in my opinion, is depressing. • Constipation • Anxiety • Hyperactivity • Sleep disturbances • Fatigue •Muscle pain •Muscle cramps •Headaches •Aggression Instead of turning to one of the safest minerals on the planet doctors will often recommend things like Miralax, Ritalin, Anti-depressants, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and even Anti-psychotics without even thinking about trying Magnesium. It is the out-dated mentality of a “pill for an ill” and this at best covers up the symptoms and at worst causes side eﬀects, imbalanced biochemistry, and a messed up gut. I routinely use Magnesium on my adult and pediatric patients. Its safety proﬁle has been well established. Of course, too much of anything, can be a bad thing (too much water can actually kill you) but it is very diﬃcult to get too much Magnesium. The main side eﬀect that children get when consuming Magnesium orally is diarrhea, which is also why it is so great for constipation. While this is not a major problem, it can deﬁnitely decrease compliance and there is a limit for how much the gut can absorb (this is called bowel tolerance). That is why for kids I am now recommending trans-dermal Magnesium (applied to the skin). This doesn’t cause the same diarrhea side eﬀects, but still provides the beneﬁts. The beauty of trans-dermal Magnesium oil is that it is a gentle way to get kids the Magnesium that they need. When applying Magnesium to the skin, it is absorbed through the skin and into the blood. Since this happens fairly quickly most of the time children will notice an improvement in their symptoms in 20-30 minutes. ~Dr. Weston “Wiggy” Sanders Robinhood Integrative Health, Founder. Here is a list of the things that Magnesium is good for: Copyright Earth Natura. All rights reserved
6. WHERE DOES THIS MIRACLE MINERAL COMES FROM? MAGNESIUM OIL Earth Natura brings you the purest Magnesium Oil on the market. While other magnesiums might contain traces of contaminants and pollutants from our modern world, Earth Natura’s magnesium comes from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed which existed approximately 250 million years ago. The Zechstein sea salt deposits are located on the Northwest of Europe, approx. 1500 meters below the surface, making this the purest natural Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate and the most noble salt in the world. For more information about topical magnesium therapy, please visit www.earthnatura.com Available at: Copyright Earth Natura. All rights reserved
Ancient Minerals® Ultra Pure Magnesium Oil, ... source of natural magnesium chloride ... potent and absorbable form of magnesium. Find out why.
... of pure magnesium oil! Here are most of magnesium oil ... not oil. Why Most of us Are Unknowingly Magnesium ... natural sources of magnesium are ...
Magnesium Oil, Nature’s Gift of ... contaminants and remain protected deep beneath the earth. Trandermal Magnesium Chloride Oil, ... Why Magnesium Oil?
A GUIDE TO MAGNESIUM OIL . ... natural vegetable bristle brush to stimulate and ... saturated solution of magnesium chloride in water along with other ...
Called Magnesium Oil, it is a natural substance ... benefit of magnesium oil. Magnesium applied ... magnesium, then I don’t see why they ...
Magnesium oil benefits include low side effects and local effects on muscles, ... Get the complete why and how of magnesium oil. Magnesium Oil Home;
Why Magnesium Deficiency Is A ... and coaches find out that magnesium chloride from natural sources is ... use the magnesium oil is ...
Side Effects of Magnesium; Magnesium Oil Use; Natural Pain Relief ... of the many uses for magnesium oil that Dr ... salt water body on earth) ...
Homemade magnesium oil is a cost effective ... transform our home into a more natural, earth friendly and ... Why is it called magnesium “oil” if ...