Published on September 29, 2015
1. WHY IS ENGLISH SO ESSENTIAL? PREMANAND M E WWW.PREMCLT.COM
2. OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IN A LARGE NUMBER OF COUNTRIES. • ENGLISH MAY NOT BE THE MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE IN THE WORLD, BUT IT IS ESTIMATED THAT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT USE IN ENGLISH TO COMMUNICATE ON A REGULAR BASIS IS 2 BILLION!
3. Dominant business language it has become almost a necessity for people to speak English if they are to enter a global workforce. cross-border business communication is most often conducted in English. learning English really can change your life.
4. Entertainment-books-music Many of the world’s top books and music are published and produced in English. access to a great wealth of entertainment and A greater cultural understanding. language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
5. Language of the internet Most of the content produced on the internet (50%) is in English. So knowing English will allow you access to an incredible amount of information which may not be otherwise available!
6. Language of science To excel in science you need to know English.
7. BASED ON ALPHABETS English is based on an alphabet and, compared to Chinese, it can be learned fairly quickly.
8. Opens up a world of opportunities English speakers in the United States earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects and increase your standard of living.
9. Language of the skies • Applicants need to know appropriate aviation terminology in English • Must also be able to understand English instructions via radio, with no facial cues to prompt them. • Must learn to develop an accent “intelligible to the aeronautical community.”
10. Language of technology Information technology, healthcare, aviation, engineering, robotics, power and energy They are all subjects that are almost universally communicated in English.
11. SO, LET’S
12. THANKS TO http://www.esoe.co.uk/blog/4-reasons-why-learning-english-is- so-important/ http://www.5minuteenglish.com/why-learn-english.htm http://whyenglishmatters.com/facts/english-is-the-language-of- science-and-technology
There are many reasons to learn English, but because it is one of the most difficult languages to learn it is important to focus on exactly why it is you ...
Why - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary
Why English is Important for a person ... The English language is also essential in order for me to ... So I wish that they will study why English is ...
Reasons why learning English is so important and useful, English is widely spoken globally and has become the number 1 business language making it vital ...
Why learn English? ... why you learn English. Here are all ... I learn English because effective communication is essential for development of ...
Learning English A lot of international students come to America to learn English. Learning English is important because it is the most common language in
Why English? We may have Hollywood to thank for the predominance of the English language throughout much of the world today. Distribution of American ...
Why Is Love Important? - Essential Facts About Love (English Edition) eBook: Gregory Grey, Ashley Sims: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop
Why English is the most useful language in the world. How English can help you learn, communicate, advance your career.
Why english is a very important language in the ... careers, all in general, why is the most important language in the world, why everybody in the world ...