Published on January 19, 2016
1. Deseree Wynne
2. Who is Daring Divas? • Daring Divas was born out of my life experiences, as a child marred by physical abuse, I then got married and picked a mate that also physically abused me. (Yes, out of the frying pan and into the fire!) As I awaited my divorce to be final in 2009 I realized I had 2 underage children and did not know anything about handling my finances, paying bills, I was so naïve to way of world after being married for 20 years; I did not have a clue! I was so trapped in fear, self loathing, insecurity, hurt and pain I could barely breathe. All that plus I was still dealing with my childhood physical and mental abuse that clouded my heart and mind. My sister gave me a book by Bishop T.D. Jakes “Woman Thou Art Loosed/Devotional for Women.
3. Who is Daring Divas? • So after years of going around and around, beaten up by life, something started to happen… I was not even aware slowly, very slowly changes were being made. The way I spoke, the way I carried my self, what I said to myself about myself, and most importantly how I spoke to God. • It has been a long time dream of mine to be able to tell women what I had been through, but of late, my focus changed to something more purposeful. • I speak to women about what you do “after” the pain, “after” the hurt, “after” the betrayal. • I teach women about Daring to Dream again. Daring to live their purpose.
4. Daring Divas Goals and Objectives • Education to women whose life have been affected by physical abuse, mental abuse and domestic violence. • Faith-based education and hands-on training in areas of beauty (hair/skin care), cooking classes, event planning, art/craft classes, gift consultation, emotional self care, health and business creation.
5. Daring Divas Services & Products • Speaking Engagements • Educational Workshops • Business Networking • Business Creation/Start-up • Coaching • Financial Services • Notary Public Services
6. Why Daring Divas?
7. Contacts Deseree Wynne Phone – 323-397-0190 Email – DesereeDaringDivas@gmail.com
I have been dating my boyfriend for a few years now and actually modified your ... "Thanks so much for all the wonderful products and ideas Dating Divas!
"Spotlight" is a Daring Divas event that combines the awesome networking opportunities of our popular Out to Lunch with Daring Entrepreneurs event, with a ...
Meet the Divas. Get to know the ladies who run the show! ... Dating Divas Weekly Newsletter. Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party.
Daring DIVAS. 181 likes. Three adventurous women sharing their experiences as they live their dream through the Times Women's Drive to Goa.
Fashionista Daring Diva is a free game for girl to play online at MaFa.Com. You can play Fashionista Daring Diva in your browser for free. Hello Little Divas!
The Dating Divas have rounded up their BEST marriage tips into one amazing post - covering everything from finances, to intimacy, and more! 1. 1.
The Dating Divas is on Facebook. To connect with The Dating Divas, sign up for Facebook today. Sign Up Log In. The Dating Divas. Society/Culture Website.
How can I become a contributor to The Dating Divas site? How do you balance your children, everyday life, AND still focus on your husband?