Published on June 8, 2016
1. When to Start an Anti-Aging Regimen Clear Essence Cosmetics Skin Care Tip Series Written by Kara Grimes
2. Anti-Aging Care • When we think about anti-aging skin care, we tend to think that it is an avenue that only older women should be concerned with. • We think of miracle creams and fancy serums that are supposed to magically give you the skin of a newborn, and as amazing as that would be, there’s no product out there that can completely erase any visible signs of aging. • There are so many ways to treat your skin so that it remains healthy, moisturized and can retain a youthful appearance for a very long time, but you don’t have to wait until you’re older to do it. In fact, any time is the perfect time to take the right steps in order to ensure that your skin can look fresh and renewed at whatever age you are. • So, when is the right time for you? Learn about different anti-aging tips and tricks that you can implement at any age to keep your skin looking and feeling radiant for decades to come!
3. Aging Skin is Beautiful Skin • The first thing that you have to consider when talking about finding the right anti- aging routine for you and when to start shifting the way you care for your skin is to first figure out what it is you want out of your skin care routine. There are simple and slightly more complicated multi-step solutions you can find all around to treat • There are simple and slightly more complicated multi-step solutions you can find all around to treat aging in your skin, but it is important to first consider assessing the current status of your skin and identifying realistic places you can improve your skin’s health and complexion.
4. The Real Deal • The fact of the matter is, there are a lot of expectations that go into a popularized idea what great skin looks like, but the reality is that it differs from person to person. • Healthy skin can look as young as a 21 years old, but healthy skin can also feature distinguished signs that naturally come with our body’s aging process. • Aging is inevitable and there are certain things that happen within our skin as we age that are unavoidable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t achieve healthy, beautiful skin at any stage of your life. • There is no magic regimen that will erase decades from your skin, but there are ways to ensure that your skin ages as gracefully and as healthily as possible. A good anti-aging skin care regimen should focus on treating preventable causes of aging and should help treat visible signs of premature aging. • Again, the most important thing to think about when you’re seeking an anti- aging skin care regimen is to be comfortable with your skin as it is first, and then shop around for healthy ways to enhance your skin’s natural, aging beauty.
5. Break Bad Habits • The best way to determine when the best time to start your anti- aging skin care regimen is to check what your skin is already exposed to and assess the things that you’re already doing with your skin to fight off preventable causes of premature aging. • Bad habits that seem small now can cost you big time down the line and the sooner you identify risky behavior with your skin, the sooner you’ll be able to have a lock on your skin’s heath that will carry over for years to come.
6. Cleanse Wisely • Pay attention to how and when you cleanse your face. • If you are an active person that sweats a lot or if you are a person that regularly wears makeup or works in a situation where your skin is exposed to allergens and debris, proper cleansing is extremely important for maintaining healthy, youthful skin. • Makeup can contribute to clogging the pores in your skin, which can lead to acne problems and can trap bacteria and free radicals onto the surface of your skin. This is a prime situation for allowing the excess bacteria on your face help cause premature wrinkles and lines that don’t have to be there. • Investing in a well-formulated cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt, oil and bacteria will directly intervene where these bad habits can wreak havoc on your skin’s health. • Try to cleanse at night at the end of the day to wash off all the dirt, oil and makeup from the day to allow your face to breathe at night and avoid weighing it down causing stress as you sleep.
7. Exfoliate • Another tip that you can start at any age to jumpstart your anti-aging skin care lifestyle is to exfoliate, exfoliate, and exfoliate. • Every day, old or dead skin cells accumulate on the skin and contribute to the creation of fine lines and wrinkles in the skin. • Exfoliating rids the skin of these old skin cells and encourages your skin to create new, fresh skin cells, which in turn helps your skin look fresh and radiant. • Aiding your skin cell turnover is key in helping your skin stay youthful deep within the surface. • Make sure to use a moisturizer after cleansing and exfoliating to replace any natural oils in your skin that could have been lost.
8. Add AHAs • Add AHAs into your skin care routine. • Alpha Hydroxy Acids (glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, etc.) are naturally occurring acids that come from food and plant sugars that work wonders in targeting specific signs of aging in anti- aging skin care. • They work well as natural exfoliants, aid in speeding up your skin’s cell turnover and can increase your skin’s ability to retain moisture. • These elements all can contribute to premature aging in the skin and at any age, you can include cleansers, masks, lotions and scrubs with AHAs in them to maintain younger skin earlier and longer.
9. Confident at Any Age • The most important part of anti-aging skin care is learning how to be confident in your skin! Beauty may be skin deep, but self-confidence transcends it all. • As we age, things in our bodies change and continue to change and learning how be comfortable in your skin at every stage of your life helps you to feel satisfied with your skin and seek out the right kind of skin care routine. • Treat your skin for where you are now so that you can be beautiful and bright for all of your tomorrows. • Understand the capabilities and limitations of what anti- aging skin care products can truly do for your skin and put your skin’s health above attempting to achieve unrealistic expectations. • This means an anti-aging regimen needs to start before deep-set wrinkles and fine lines occur! • Unfortunately no skin care product is a time machine! Your skin is a part of you, and if you care for it properly and feed it the nutrients it deserves from the beginning, you can learn to love your skin and be confident at any age!
10. Anti-Aging Skin Care • If you’re looking for safe and effective skin care products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids and is formulated especially with your specific skin care needs in mind, try our Clear Essence Anti-Aging Skin Care Line with AHA. • This line has been uniquely formatted for maturing people of color and individuals with a special concern for fighting off visible signs of premature aging. • The combination of unique plant proteins and fruit extracts create a powerful complex of ingredients that targets and treats specific skin care concerns while giving you the comfort of knowing you’re using healthy, organic skin products. • The Anti-Aging line products even out skin tone, fade discoloration, and add necessary moisture to the skin to help your skin maintain a healthy, supple texture. Aging skin is beautiful skin, and it needs to be taken care of properly and with care to preserve your natural beauty. • Let Clear Essence Cosmetics help you and your skin stay rejuvenated, fresh and youthful for years to come!