Published on October 26, 2016
1. What to Do After You Win a Federal Assets Auctioneers Auction
2. You Won! Congratulations! One of the biggest advantages of bidding an online auction at Federal Assets Auctioneers is that you get to know who won right away. It’s not like timed auctions, which typically last three days or more. Federal Assets Auctioneers auctions take place in real-time just live a live auction.
3. What’s Next? After you win a Federal Assets Auctioneers auction, you will receive an email with Federal Assets Auctioneers in the subject line that will provide you with additional information on how you can pay, including an option to pay online with your credit card or PayPal account. Payment is required within three days of winning the auction.
4. What About Shipping? Did you know that domestic shipping for items won at a Federal Assets Auctioneers auction is free? The amount won will depend on the amount of the winning bid. $0 to $5,000 = Ground $5,001 to $10,000 = 3 Day $10,001 to $25,000 = 2nd Day $25,001 up = Next Day
5. Contact Us Today to Learn More A representative from Federal Assets Auctioneers is available to answer any questions you might have about payment options, shipping, and more. He or she will get back to you within 24 hours of an inquiry. Toll Free: (866) 392-6229 Phone: (805) 309-2217 Fax: (805) 521-3101 http://www.federalassetsauctioneers.com/cont act/