Published on October 23, 2014
1. What’s New in Exchange OnlineDavid J. RosenthalCEO, AtidanMicrosoft Briefing CenterMalvern, PAOctober 23, 2014
2. Disclaimer This presentation contains preliminary information that may be changed substantially prior to final commercial release of thesoftware described herein. The information contained in this presentation represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation on the issues discussed as of the date of the presentation. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft, and Microsoft cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of the presentation. This presentation is for informational purposes only. MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PRESENTATION. Microsoft may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this presentation. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from Microsoft, the furnishing of this information does not give you any license tothese patents, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property. © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
3. Cumulative Updates Service Packs vNext H2 2015 Cumulative update Cumulative update Service pack Cumulative update Newversion Newversion
4. There’s too much stuff in my inbox; I can’t keep up “ Important email get buried underneath other clutter “ People send documents as attachments, so we end up with versioning problems “ As email data grows, its hard to keep up with legal and regulatory requirements We need better tools for keeping our company’s email safe, private, and secure Too much of our company’s knowledge is locked up in people’s email “ “ “
5. Work Smarter Security and Compliance Social Email What’s New In Exchange
6. Tame email overload with tools that help you focus on what’s important and work more efficiently People view Clutter view Rich content Search enhancements App enhancements OWA for devices
7. Shipped Q1 2014 Next version
8. Target: Q3 2014 No release
9. Shipped: Q2 2014 Next version
10. Target: Q1 2015 Next version
11. ShippedQ1 2014 Shipped 2013 SP1
12. Shipped Jun 2014 Target: Future CU Shipped Jul 2013 Shipped 2013 SP1 iPhone and iPad Android phone
13. Combine the strengths of email with social technologies to make group- based work easier and make your organization more agile Groups Group email experience Group calendar experience Document collaboration
14. Shipped: Oct 2014 TBD
15. Shipped: Oct 2014 TBD
16. Shipped: Oct 2014 TBD
17. Target: Q4 2014 Next version
18. Protect your organization’s data and comply with legal requirements using tools that are integrated and easy to use Compliance center Data loss prevention Office 365 Message Encryption Exchange Online Protection
19. Target: Q4 2014 Next version
20. SharePoint and OneDrive search Initial release Mobile Policy Tips, Doc. fingerprinting Shipped: Q1 2014 Shipped: 2013 SP1 Shipped: Q2 2013 Shipped: 2013 Shipped: Q3 2014 Next version
21. Not applicable iOS & Android Apps Initial Release One Time Passcode Shipped: Oct 2014 Shipped: Feb 2014 Target: Q4 2014
22. Remote PowerShell Access Increased Domain Limit Enhanced Reporting Junk Mail Reporting for OWA Match Subdomains End User Access to Quarantine Bulk Mail Enhancements Extended Message Trace Support for IPV6 User/Groups in EOP DKIM Inbound Configure End User Spam Notification Policy by group , domain or user Directory Based Edge Blocking Support for IPv6 Enhanced Anti-Phishing International Spam Filtering Improved Admin UI including search capabilities Custom Content and Malware Filter for specified user, group, or domains Deferal alert Self-signed certificate (TLS) Bulk updating of word lists Transport rule reporting improvements Dictionary files for ETR/Policy Transport rule search Increased policies from 100 to 300 Advanced Threat Protection Message Quarantine enhancements Detailed Reporting & Message Tracking Enhanced Bulk mail Protection DMARC-Inbound & Outbound DKIM Outbound Strengthened coverage against malicious URLs Expanding Geocentric affinity Not applicable
23. © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Microsoft, Windows, Windows Vista and other product names are or may be registered trademarks and/or trademarks in the U.S. and/or other countries. The information herein is for informational purposes only and represents the current view of Microsoft Corporation as of the date of this presentation. Because Microsoft must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of Microsoft, and Microsoft cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided after the date of this presentation. MICROSOFT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PRESENTATION. office365@Atidan.com
24. Resources Microsoft Exchange Conference 2014 session recordings KeynoteIntroducingGroupsIntroducing the Personalized Inbox: "Clutter," People View, and SearchRefinersIntroducing Document Collaboration in Outlook WebAppBehind the curtain: How we run ExchangeOnline Office 365 Trust Center
Speaker: Matt Stine Developing for the Cloud Track Marc Andressen has famou...
This presentation explains how to develop a Web API in Java using (JAX-RS or Restl...
How to bring innovation to your organization by streamlining the deployment proces...
Cisco Call-control solutions can handle voice, video and data
Nathan Sharp of Siemens Energy recently spoke at the SAP Project Management in Atl...
GSX Monitor and Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange Online - Presented by Atidan. Tweet. Information about GSX Monitor and Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange ...
Posts about Outlook written by Atidan. ... see what’s new. ... document management email Excel Exchange exchange online extranet Fast Search form ...
We will show you how schedule and start a meeting right from within your Exchange Email and share ... Presented by Atidan. ... see what’s new.
Microsoft Office 365 Helps You Communicate - From Atidan. Tweet. Information about Microsoft Office 365 Helps You Communicate - From Atidan. Technology.