Published on July 5, 2016
1. ` • 89% of 25-34 year olds use the internet for their personal use on a daily basis. • 47% of 25-34 year olds access an internet search engine via computer, tablet, or smartphone to research purchase decisions. • 89% of millennials stopped doing business with a company following a poor customer experience. • 75% of millennials have a social networking account. Why Are Millennials So Valuable?
2. Interactive, Real-time Customer Care The blowback from ignoring complaints or not meeting the expectations of consumers can be devastating. Millennials refuse anything less than fast and reliable communication.
3. Seamless Cross-channel Consistency Consumers should have the same experience across all channels, regardless of where they are in their customer journey.
4. Authenticity Consumers enjoy personalized engagement. Strike a balance by having insight on what consumers want without invading their privacy.
5. A customer service that keeps up with the latest technology A superior customer experience across all channels and devices will drive growth and revenue in the future. Prime example: Facebook released the Facebook Messenger Bot, which allows developers to connect with more than 900 million Facebook Messenger users each month. The bots help perform tasks in an efficient and personal manner.
6. WANT TO LEARN MORE? Visit us at www.cgsinc.com/ to read our full customer experience guide for millennials .