Published on January 18, 2016
1. Weekly dose of quiz PREPARED BY -NITIN SURESH(QUIZMASTER) SURESH.NITIN@GMAIL.COM PH:98953 95096
2. Weekly Quiz She was one of the earliest film critic in the country having worked for Evening news of India in 1931 and Times of India during 1933 to 1953. She began working when Indian films had just begun to talk .For the first few years an award X was started in her name. Identify her and the award X Q1
3. Weekly quiz Q2 What is the motto called?
4. Connect Q3Weekly quiz
5. Term for such companies was originally coined by Aileen Lee, founder of Cowboy Ventures.What is the term called Q4 Weekly quiz
6. Connect Q5 Weekly quiz
7. Q 6 Michael Punke who is now the Deputy United States Trade Representative and US Ambassador to the World Trade Organization wrote this book.The State Department prohibited him from doing any publicity for the book because of his role. The book depicts Punke's outdoor interests and hobbies, such as fishing and exploring the backcountry, which he enjoyed while growing up in Wyoming Name the book which is in news now Weekly quiz
8. Weekly quiz On Kali Puja, most of the ethnic Chinese residents of the city take the day off and get together in front of the temple. Local Chinese residents usually pause, take off their shoes, and pray for a moment in front of the idol. This temple serves noodles, fried rice and chopsuey as Prasad. Where is the temple located Q 7
9. Weekly quiz Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp formed this company in 2009 with the slogan where Lifestyle meets logistics. Its currently valued at $62.5 b Identify Q 8
10. Weekly quiz On Saturday, August 1, 1981, at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time, it was launched with the words "Ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll," spoken byJohn Lack, and played over footage of the first Space Shuttle launch countdown of Columbia, which took place earlier that year, and of the launch of Apollo 11 What are we talking about Q 9
11. Weekly quiz This was the form of cricket we played when we were kids There are only two methods of dismissal, beingcaught or being "leg before wicket", but as there are no stumps, this method of dismissal is effected by a bowled ball hitting the batsman's legs typically below the knees Whats this form of cricket called Q 10
12. Weekly quiz The 2 groups at Berkely Lawrence Laboratory and Joint institute of research were involved in a major conflict which was dubbed as war by group of Nuclear chemists?What was the war called and what was the reason for the Conflict? Q 10
13. Weekly Quiz Connect Q 11
14. Weekly quiz A Round inlaid brass emblem indicating the category with following symbols Classic film camera representing motion pictures Television Receiver representing broadcast television Phonograph record representing audio recording or music Radio microphone representing broadcast radio Comedy/tragedy masks representing theatre/live performance According to the latest figures 47% are in the motion pictures category, 24% in television, 17% in audio recording, 10% in radio, and less than 2% in the live performance category . What are we talking about Q 12
15. Weekly quiz What is Sasha Chetri’s claim to fame? Q 13
16. He was born on 23 June 1925 at Shillong, then in the British Raj province of Assam (now in Meghalaya), to British parents. His Scottish father, Wilfred Shepherd-Barron, was chief engineer of the Chittagong Port Commissioners in North Bengal whilst his mother Dorothy, was an Olympic tennis player and Wimbledon ladies doubles champion.He Joined the De la Rue company and is credited with invention with the device which became operational for the first time in the world at the Enfield,North london?What invention are we talking about Weekly quiz Q 14
17. Weekly Quiz He was a composer, conductor, musicologist, and educator. Born in Karlsbad, Bohemia (at that time part of Austria-Hungary), Kaufmann enjoyed a career that crossed international boundaries, taking him to Berlin, Bombay (now Mumbai), London, and Canada, before he settled in Bloomington, Indiana, USA in 1957. After 1945 he was not allowed to come back to Bohemia because of his German ethnicity. In 1964, he became a naturalized U.S. citizen. Amrit Gangar’s book The Music That Still Rings at Dawn, Every Dawn, talks about the piece that every Indian has heard?What music are we talking about Q 15
18. Please give the answers and your comments columns.Answers to be posted within a weeks time If you plan to organise a Quiz in your school,College or in any management institute please contact me at Ph:9895395096 Follow me on enquestablog.wordpress.com
Weekly dose of quiz for all the fanatics of trivia.Do bother to answer without GOOOOOOGLING.You can also mail me the answer at email@example.com ...
Weekly Quiz : Each week the Great ... This Week's Quiz. Espionage: Previous Quizzes Abbreviations Archaeology Arthurs Classical Music Cold Color
1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; ... ADVERTISEMENT. Subscribe. Receive a weekly dose of issue-defining journalism from Australia's top ... The Saturday Paper is ...
Test your general knowledge with our weekly quiz ... Receive a weekly dose of issue ... Compiling the week’s essential news from The Saturday Paper ...
... Quiz 5.docx from PSYC 330 at JCCC. Quiz 5 ... Question 1 In terms of. Find Study ... a daily injected dose o² methadone a weekly dose o² methadone ...
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report ... 1 What’s New In This ... which patients are observed to ingest each dose of antituber-
... then adjust the weekly dose of Nplate by increments of 1 mcg/kg until the ... therapy at the maximum weekly dose of ... by RxList Inc . RxList does not ...