Published on October 1, 2014
1. Help Your Customers Understand the Notices They Receive Encourage a successful project from the start
2. Credit Academy Webinars: Every Wednesday & Thursday at 1pm CST http://www.zlien.com/credit-academy/webinars/
3. Turn that frown upside down
4. To be sure, make sure they received a Preliminary Notice
5. Also known as... Notice of Furnishing 20-Day Preliminary Notice Notice to Owner & Contractor Notice of Contractual Retainage
6. Now that we’re on the same page! This is not a lien! We are sending a notice based on state requirements. Or we may be sending this voluntarily based on our company lien policy. We are letting everyone on the job know we will be furnishing labor and/or materials to the jobsite. We are securing our interest in the project & protecting our lien rights. This notice is not a reflection of the credit of company or individuals on the project or their ability to make payment.
7. We look forward to a successful project
8. Online Resources http://www.zlien.com/mechanics-lien/resources-and-faqs/
9. Ask the right questions to locate this project either from your system or the zlien LienPilot platform.
10. “Are you viewing a copy of the document now?” “What is the title of the document, such as “Notice of Furnishing,” “Notice to Owner,” or “Claim of Lien?” “What is the reference number, job name or project address?” “What are your specific questions regarding this project or notice?”
11. Now you’ve got it!
12. Pull up the notice in your LienPilot
13. Expand product details to understand and help your customer understand why the notice was sent.
14. View the notice sent from the expanded
15. Need to send corrections? http://www.zlien.com/fix/
16. Submit corrections easily
17. Recap First, make sure they received a preliminary notice rather than Assure your customer that this is NOT A LIEN! The notice is not a reflection of the credit of the companies or individuals involved or their ability to pay. You are notifying the parties up the chain of your involvement on the project. In the event of non-payment, your company is protecting your light rights. You look forward to a successful project!
18. See you at next week’s installment of zlien Credit Academy webinars!
19. Credit Academy Webinars: Every Wednesday & Thursday at 1pm CST http://www.zlien.com/credit-academy/webinars/
20. New to zlien? Learn 5 Steps to Get Paid Thursday, July 24th at 1pm CST
This brief presentation covers the concept of 'Fit for purpose' obligation in vari...
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has met with further hurdles as a DC Court of Appeal...
An impartial and clear mindset is needed when presiding over court proceedings tha...
VONNIS waarbij Hedwig Van Roy niet meer mag zeggen uitvinder te zijn van CLICS. Er...
Constitucional habeas corpus cc liminar
... will be presented to help you gain ... % of Your SMB Customers. If you only receive electronic ... webinar your will understand more about ...
Webinars can help you attract new customers and build client relationships, but only if they're smart and engaging. In this course, ... Sign up and receive ...
Discover how they can help you maximize ... receive notification of live monthly Webinars ... both your internal external customers. Help create ...
How to Receive Electronic Orders From 100% of Your SMB Customers. If you only receive ... to help you get ... webinar your will understand more ...
Assessing your needs provides you ... Webinars can help you attract new customers ... If surveying your audience when they leave the webinar ...
Practical Subrecipient Monitoring Under OMB Grant ... This webinar will help you understand the new requirements and ... You should receive your order ...
... and learn from the people you want to understand like ... They put your brand at the center of deep conversation and help you gain deeper ...
IBM Acquires TeaLeaf to Help Understand the Digital Customer ... customers as they browse, purchase and receive support ... of your current customer ...