Published on September 30, 2015
1. WEB 30.
2. Source: John Markoff, NY Times, 12 November 2006 - http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/12/business/12web.html adds a layer of meaning to the Web brings a level of artificial intelligence Web 3.0
3. ● EU research project to provide cross-media analysis 51% of Internet Traffic is video ● A/V Error Detection and Quality Assessment ● Temporal Video Segmentation ● Speech-to-text ● Face Detection and Recognition ● Visual similarity
4. 20th Century 21st Century Things change
5. Things change, radically 21st Century20th Century
6. How we used to search...
7. How we used to search the weather
8. How we get the weather today
9. What's the weather for tomorrow?
10. Do I need the umbrella?
11. Web 3.0 is changing the way we use the Internet
12. Web 3.0 is changing the way we use the Internet Computers understand the meaning of what we publish on the Web
13. Web 3.0 is changing the way we use the Internet Computers understand the meaning of what we publish on the Web Every place, person, organization, concept … has a unique ID
14. “Now, I want you to put your data on the web” Tim Berners-Lee, TED 2009
15. “The Semantic Web is a Web of Data”
16. 5 stars linked data
17. If you’re not doing semantic web, you’re doing it wrong!
18. Open data awards 2014 ● Charging Stations ● Sales Point ● All Georeferenced Source https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OzboFY1HFOkt01OaKC1xt28UtggPSfO8fNKl3AQRbKY/edit ● Events ● Accommodations ● Point of Interests ● Places ● Classifications ● All Georeferenced
19. شكرا! Thank You! Grazie! Danke Schön
... or merely as a natural paradigm shift in our daily use of the Web. Most of all, the Semantic Web has inspired ... Introduction to the Semantic Web ...
Introduction The Semantic Web, Web 3.0, the Linked Data Web, the Web of Data…whatever you call it, the Semantic Web represents the next major evolution ...
Das Semantic Web erweitert das Web, ... In Anlehnung an den Begriff Web 2.0 spricht man nach John Markoff vom Web 3.0, ...
Standardization for Semantic Web in the context of Web 3.0 is under the care of W3C. Components The term ... Semantic Sensor Web; Semantic Social Network;
The “Semantic Web” is an extension of the current Web ... Semantic integration of different data sources; RDF/RDFS (possibly with OWL and/or SKOS) ...
What is the Semantic Web? The Internet that we know and use has gone through two major shifts or development phases, i.e. Web 1.0, Web 2.0. Web 1.0 was ...
In web 2.0 we had to create design that was great for the web. I think in web 3.0, we will firstly have to create design that is going to be good not just ...
A short introduction to the semantic web. ... Automatisk avspilling Når automatisk avspilling er på, blir en foreslått video automatisk spilt ...