Published on February 28, 2014
VOIP TUTORIAL -BY IVOIP LLC
ABOUT IVOIP LLC IVOIP LLC is an innovative company in a constantly changing and developing market – that of telecommunications and VOIP. VOIP is the technology that makes it possible to send voice across the internet, making it a worthy replacement
for the conventional telephone, and it is one of the most rapidly growing online markets.
How IVOIP LLC works • ivoipllc's phone service is based on a the latest technology - Voice over Internet Protocol(VoIP). VoIP service works almost as a regular phone line, except that it runs through the high speed internet connection and costs you way less than a regular service. Although, it goes through the same cable as your internet it does not interrupt your internet use, so you do not have to worry about the phone second line or a second internet connection. In order to set up a VoIP service at your home or office please follow these steps:
• Complete our 30 days trial order form and wait to receive your new number.
• Once you’ve purchased the adapter you will need to connect it between your phone and your modem like it is shown on the diagram below. Now, you are all set – enjoy your new VoIP phone service
WHAT IS VOIP? • Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a methodology and group of technologies for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) networks, such as the Internet. Other terms commonly associated with VoIP are IP telephony, Internet telephony, voice over broadband (VoBB), broadband telephony, IP communications, and broadband phone service.
• The term Internet telephony specifically refers to the provisioning of communications services (voice, fax, SMS, voice-messaging) over the public Internet, rather than via the public switched telephone network (PSTN). The steps and principles involved in originating VoIP telephone calls are similar to traditional digital telephony and involve signaling, channel setup, digitization of the analog voice signals, and encoding. Instead of being transmitted over a circuit-switched network, however, the digital information is packetized, and transmission occurs as Internet Protocol (IP) packets over a packet-switched network. Such transmission entails careful considerations about resource management different from time-division multiplexing (TDM) networks.
• Early providers of voice over IP services offered business models and technical solutions that mirrored the architecture of the legacy telephone network. Second-generation providers, such as Skype, have built closed networks for private user bases, offering the benefit of free calls and convenience while potentially charging for access to other communication networks, such as the PSTN. This has limited the freedom of users to mix-and-match third-party hardware and software. Third-generation providers, such as Google Talk, have adopted the concept of federated VoIP – which is a departure from the architecture of the legacy networks. These solutions typically allow dynamic interconnection between users on any two domains on the Internet when a user wishes to place a call.
FEATURES OF IVOIP LLC • 911 Dialing • This feature allows you to make 911 calls using IVOIPLLC's Phone Service. We will send any of your 911 calls to the nearest emergency response center. The Emergency Response System determines your geographical location by your address that you provide during Sign-Up procedure. Please, be advised that you MUST register the address where you are living in the " Billing Address Information " section. Once registered you will receive a confirmation Email from us within 5-7 days so you will not be able to use 911 service until you get that confirmation.
• Voicemail • Voicemail system gives customers an automatic answering machine whenever they are not online or do not answer within a certain time period. Customers can check messages from your SIP phone, just dial *98 and listen to recorded messages
Contact • 5348 Vegas Drive Suite 402 Las Vegas, NV 89108 • 1 800 498 4490
VoIP Tutorial offers a new teaching experience to Voice over Internet Protocol, its uses and developments. We try and cover all sectors of the telecom ...
VoIP tutorial on VoIP hardware and services ... An Analogue Telephone Adaptor, or ATA for short, is a mobile phone sized device which plugs into your ...
VoIP Tutorial - a summary, overview or tutorial of Voice over IP or VoIP overview detailing VoIP technology, how it operates and the advantages of VoIP.
VoIP Tutorial, a Great Introduction to the VoIP Technology ... FreePBX VoIP Tutorial Part 2 - Gmail and Google Voice Setup - Duration: 4:57.
A Basic SIP session initiation protocol tutorial for VoIP users and descriptions of SIP response codes, SIP errors and signalling.
IP Telephony and VoIP Tutorial. Learn about the differences between IP Telephony vs VoIP.
This Secure VoIP tutorial guide discusses VoIP security best practices in the enterprise. It covers VoIP security risks and threats, protocols and ...
VoIP - Also called Internet Telephony; VoIP uses the Internet to make cheap reliable telephone calls, saving costs while getting more features, what is voip
Video Tutorials für COMpact 5010 VoIP/5020 VoIP Videos ... eine Anleitung für die schnelle und einfache Einrichtung verschiedener Funktionen.
A Beginners Guide to VoIP; The Rise of VoIP; What is Skype; About Us; Site Map . Voip 101: Voice over Internet Protocol for Beginners . For those who have ...