Published on November 6, 2016
1. MIRZA MOHAMMED KARRAR
2. • A Vision Statement describes the desired future position of the company.
3. • A Mission Statement defines the company’s business, its objectives and its approach to reach those objectives.
4. VISION MISSION Realistic Clear Creative Unique Short & snappy
5. INTERNAL Guide management Inspire employees Help’s in decision making
6. EXTERNAL Enlist external support Create closer linkages and better communication Serve as a public relations tool
7. VISION To develop TATA into a world class Indian car brand for innovative and superior value vehicles. MISSION To be the most admire multi-national Indian car company producing vehicles that people love to buy