Published on October 21, 2014
1. Vampire Weekend Website Analysis Rian Eades
2. Upon entering the website this is the first thing that you see. You can clearly see the band name.
3. The background image of the band website is a floral design which is commonly associated with indie bands and artists. Colour scheme. Apart from the vibrant colours of the flower in the background, the only other colours used are black and white. I have found that this is a popular colour choice for indie bands. Just below the title the band advertise the release of their newest album and where you can buy it, ideal for fans of their music.
4. Although unclear, having the menu bar at the bottom of the web page is a clever tactic as viewers will have to scroll past everything on the homepage to get to it and will therefore see the bands newest music videos and albums etc. The menu bar for this website I feel is very unclear as it is right at the bottom of the webpage, so many viewers may not know that there is any more web pages.
5. It is important for a band to have a news page on their website as this allows their fans to find out important information about the band. The news page contains things such as release dates, tour dates, their newest music videos and in general just things that keep fans up to date on what the band is up to.
6. The band includes a contact page which is a nice feature because as well as companies looking to hire the band, there is a band email address which fans can send emails to, this is a way of engaging with the fans so that the fans feel like they are being appreciated.
7. I will be looking to incorporate aspects of this website in my own as things such as consistency give the professional look I am going for. One thing which is nice to see on a website is consistency. Throughout every page, the band has used a consistent house style. This means that they have continued to use the same recurring things on their website such as the floral background, use of black and white, and also they have used the same font throughout the website, which gives of a professional vibe.
The official website for Beggars Group, the largest and most influential independent group of labels in Europe with 4AD, Matador Records, Rough Trade ...
Download Vampire Weekend Website Analysis. Transcript. 1. Vampire WeekendWebsite AnalysisRian Eades. 2.
Vampire Weekend Website Analysis. Analysis of Vampire Weekend's website by me. 4 months ago. Education. Two Door Cinema Club.
The divisive Vampire Weekend return with LP number two, and Contra finds them embracing their eccentricities without shame or apology.
VAMPIRE WEEKEND Made by the one and only MACY THE BESt CHRIS BAIO EZRA KAYNIG CT ROSTAM • I don’t like you you don’t deserve a pic DA CREW
Vampire weekend lemon sounds analysis 1. Vampire weekend lemon sounds analysis The picture of the cover denotes lemons as the colour of the woman’s dress ...
Modern Vampires of the City; Studio album by Vampire Weekend; Released: May 14, 2013 (2013-05-14) Studio: Downtown Studios in New York City; Echo Park Back ...
Vampire Weekend Research. by emmarichardson. on Apr 14, 2016. Report Category: Documents. Download: 0 Comment: 0. 23. views. Comments. Description.