Published on October 21, 2014
1. Part I: Installing Turning Point on your computer Step one: Google “turning point technologies” and find this page: Step two: click downloads:
2. Step 3: Click turning point 5 and then select PC or Mac version as appropriate
3. Install the software, let it make an icon on your desktop
4. Part II: Making Turning Point Questions Step 1: with powerpoint not yet open, double click the turning point icon (alternatively, you can type “turning” into the search box from the start menu). Step 2: click the “PowerPoint Polling” option
5. Step three: Powerpoint will now be open, and it will have an extra tab that says “turning point.” From this tab, click “new” and then click “multiple choice” Fill in the blanks with your premade or newly made multiple choice question. It’s now ready to use.
Presentation at the EABCT Congress 2014 about a Metacognitive Model of Craving
Calcification Inhibitors in CKD and Dialysis Patients
TurningPoint Interactive Polling Solution. Whether you’re teaching, training or presenting, TurningPoint improves the success of your learners.
1 Using Turning Point 1. Install the Turning Point software on the computer you will be using for your presen-tations. If you have an older version of the ...
Turning Technologies creates leading instructional, assessment delivery and data collection solutions for learning environments.
Downloading a Participant List Using Canvas with TurningPoint 5 2 Downloading a Participant List Users can import participant information from Canvas.
Using the TurningPoint “Clicker” System 1. Install the TurningPoint software on the computer(s) that you will use to create the slides and to run the
TurningPoint User Guides Choose from the below categories to view the latest versions of hardware and software product TurningPoint user guides.
2) How do I get started using TurningPoint clickers in my classroom? Decide which polling option to use in class: AnyWhere Polling – Anywhere Polling ...
Web site The Library Staff Ask a Librarian! RSS alert Email Twitter School of Social Policy Fax Rachel Posaner (Manager) Ann Evans (Librarian) Lucy Kelly ...
This session will show you how to get started using TurningPoint 5 with PowerPoint to create your first poll. You will also learn how to assign ...
Page 1 of 5 Using TurningPoint (PC Instructions) This document provides basic instructions for using TurningPoint (v5.3) on a PC. If you are interested in ...