Published on June 17, 2016
1. Immigrant Visas Booking an Immigrant Visa Interview
2. Applicants in the UK If your petition has been approved by USCIS London, from May 3, 2016, you can choose the date of your visa interview These FAQs will cover when and how you should schedule, as well as how to reschedule your appointment if required
3. When can I schedule my interview?
4. When can I schedule my interview? As soon as the Immigrant Visa Unit receives your approved petition from USCIS London, they will write to you about booking your appointment This will be within 8 weeks of petition approval If more than 8 weeks have passed, please Contact Us
5. Before you schedule you will be asked to 1 • Electronically complete and submit the Form DS-260 2 • Gather all documents you are required to bring to your interview 3 • Schedule and attend a medical examination with the panel physician in London 4 • Submit the Notification of Applicant Readiness Form
6. When can I schedule my interview? As soon as you have completed the necessary steps, you can book your appointment online If you try to schedule your interview online too soon, you will receive the error message “Case Number is not ready for an appointment” You do not need to check your application status online at CEAC
7. How do I schedule my interview?
8. Online at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv That is also where you will register with the courier service for the return of your documents if your visa application is successful How do I schedule my interview?
9. First you will select your return delivery preferences and then you will be offered the earliest available interview date Or you can choose a date that is best for you Please print the confirmation page via “Print Instructions” to bring to your interview No confirmation letter will be sent to you How do I schedule my interview?
10. Can I schedule my visa interview and medical examination for the same day? Sorry, no! The Immigration Visa Unit must have your medical in time for your interview & it can take up to 5 work days to arrive If there is no medical report, your application cannot be processed This is why you should attend your medical before scheduling your visa interview
11. Can I reschedule my interview?
12. Can I reschedule my interview? YES! Simply log into your account and select “I Cannot Attend My Appointment” Couldn’t attend? Follow the instructions under “Missed Appointment” to reschedule Need an earlier interview? You can log in and check the appointment calendar Cancellations occur on a regular basis
13. …Remember 1 • The Immigrant Visa Unit will write to you once the approved petition has been received 2 • Electronically complete and submit the Form DS-260 3 • Gather all your documents required for your interview 4 • Schedule and attend your medical examination 5 • Submit the Notification of Applicant Readiness Form 6 • Schedule your visa interview
14. …Remember! The outcome of a visa application cannot be guaranteed We therefore advise you against making final travel plans unless the visa has been issued and you are in receipt of your passport
15. If the interview has been booked, please attend You can reschedule your appointment by creating an account online at https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv If you submitted your forms and attended your medical, but have not been offered an appointment, you may now create an account online and schedule an appointment What if I submitted my forms before May 3, 2016?
16. Now visit our website at https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family- immigration/the-interview-2/ for information on preparing for your visa interview
17. Click on the logos below for information and updates from U.S. Embassy London! Special Relationship Magazine Follow us!
Apply for a U.S. Visa. in India. ... and the visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. ... Immigrant Visas; Visa Information; Apply for a Immigrant ...
The immigrant visa appointment schedule is posted for ... Interview Appointment Schedule ... Arrival in the U.S. Contact Information; FAQs; Immigrant Visas ...
The next U.S. Visa Interview Week for Apia Samoa The ... and book an appointment please ... gov/ oomi Visas to the U.S., sosoo le Non Immigrant Visas, ...
Non-Immigrant Visas Immigrant Visas Visa Fees Exchange ... Can I come to the Embassy to book an appointment if I am ... This site is managed by the U.S ...
... the U.S. Embassy in Ireland and ... Visas | Immigrant Visas | Fiancé(e) Visa | The Interview. ... U.S. Citizenship and Immigrant Services; U.S ...
Family-based immigrant visas are divided ... must attend the immigrant visa interview ... a 3 year old son of a U.S. citizen must come to his interview).
Apply for a U.S. Visa. in Nigeria. ... Immigrant Visas. Visa Information; ... You must schedule an appointment for that interview, ...
Callers in the U.S should call (703 ... Immigrant Visas | Fiancé(e) Visa | The Interview. Fiancé(e ... You can also get information and book an ...
After you have completed the steps on the Immigrant Visa ... Security Message for U.S ... NVC will work with us to schedule an interview appointment ...