Published on October 7, 2016
2. These delicious momos are filled with sautéed vegetables and pepper seasoning. These deep fried, crispy hot momos taste best with mayonnaise and hot chilli-garlic sauce. They promise a perfect crunch as soon as you take a bite. Fried Momos
3. Imagine eating a plate full of hot steaming momos on a cold, winter evening. These half-moon shaped momos have a thick wrapping with a juicy filling of soy chunks, paneer and seasonal vegetables. They taste delicious with cool mint chutney or fiery chilli sauce.
4. How can you be in India & not get a tandoori twist? Tandoori momos are a perfect treat for your desi taste buds. They have a sumptuous flavor and a rich texture, and have become a tasty temptation. This fusion experiment is very famous amongst momo lovers. You can enjoy veg or non- veg tandoori momos at various restaurants.
5. Chilly momos or popularly known as C-momos is a fiery plate of momos prepared with hot, tangy sauce. It gives the steamed texture of momos the right amount of hotness. The momos are prepared with spring onions, sliced green chillies, fresh bell peppers and scallions. The sauce is made with soy sauce, chilli sauce and ketchup. Between the acidity of soy sauce & the hotness of the chilli sauce, the sweetness of ketchup brings along the right amount of balance. Chilly momos
6. If you're doubting the very existence of this dish, quash all doubts already! Chocolate momos will definitely surprise you with its sweet savoury flavour. The salty flavor of the wrap and bitter- sweet flavor of the chocolate will make you an instant fan. Juicy and succulent, these tempting momos are a delight for every food enthusiast. Chocolate Momos
7. Food legend has it, no dish can ever go wrong if it has the trusty paneer in it. Paneer momos are filled with fresh, crushed paneer and can be easily found on the busy streets of different Indian cities. Next time you have a paneer craving, try these momos out!