Published on June 13, 2016
1. 1 MediaPost: TV Insider Summit Spot Cable Advertising: Current and Future
2. 2 Local TV Advertising Pioneer Independent 60+ MVPDs; 71 markets/32 States 250 AEs; 12,000 advertisers Centralized Ad Ops; 1 million ads/day; BI platform Linear and Impressions Multiscreen Placemedia programmatic TV advertising modernizing the marketplace.
3. 3 Viamedia MVPD 60+ Partners include:
4. 4 Strong and Flexible National Platform Viamedia has built a national footprint spanning more than 70 DMA’s across the US
5. 5 21.3 17.0 4.0 2.8 15.0 10.0 2.5 3.0 Actual Rep'd* includes Dish/ Direct Viamedia is the 4th largest local video ad sales organization in the U.S. Video Advertising Sales Market Based on Ad Rep Subscribers (numbers millions)
6. 6 National network operations center in Lexington, KY Full deployment of industry standard Strata order/entry system Largest single instance of Imagine’s Novar Traffic system in the world 165 zones/ 71 markets/ 9,000+ networks/ 5 time zones Multi-platform insertion capabilities Served 320mm linear ads into 9,000 networks in 2015 Launched truly dynamic ad serving system in Kansas City with Google Fiber Launching OTT ad solution for MVPD partners Head of Class Technology Platform
7. 7 Local digital media spend will overtake traditional advertising in 2016 and half of that growth will come from the re-allocation of TV dollars, to digital $69.2 $69.4 $70.9 $69.7 $65.3 $66.0 $61.7 $59.5 $56.6 $56.2 $15.5 $18.6 $24.1 $35.9 $48.4 $66.4 $80.7 $90.8 $93.9 $94.6 $0 $10 $20 $30 $40 $50 $60 $70 $80 $90 $100 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016F 2017F 2018F 2019F 2020F Traditional Online Source: Borrell Associates, “2016 Local Advertising Insights – Outlook for Print, Broadcast, Digital & Outdoor”, Jan 2016; Standard Media Index (SMI), “Where is digital advertising’s growth coming from?”, August 13, 2015. US Local Digital and Traditional Ad Spend ($bn) Critical Moment in Local Advertising
8. 8 Cross Platform: Delivering Audiences When and Where They Consume Media Ads that appear prior to online videos. High-engagement, high-recall ad unit. In-Banner Video Display Ads (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile) Mobile Pre-roll Video (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile) 140 -160 character text message; ability to support advertiser color scheme and include advertiser logo Tap to any native mobile function (Call/Site/Video/Map/Calendar) Static Ad appears or Video plays at page load on thousands of top publisher webpages. Ads that appear as users browse Facebook. Highest level of user engagement; Unlimited targeting capabilities Sight, sound, motion emotion. Align advertisers with nationally recognized brands such as ESPN, Fox News and HGTV. Cable Television Social News (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile)
9. 9 Launched set-top box based dynamic ad insertion platform for TV Addressability Launched first Impressions based Cost-Per-View currency on TV Currency Increased value of local TV ad inventory plus converged digital and TV Value Optimizing TV Campaigns near real-time for live and DVR Automation Viewership based ad targeting and foundation for more Data Providing requirements for advertiser list matching, mobile streaming and advanced data Roadmap Addressable Advertising
10. 10 CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION; PROPRIETARY INFORMATION 10 The proliferation of impressions across new devices and screens is causing massive audience fragmentation.
11. 11 $5 $7 $10 $11 $13 $16 $69 $70 $73 $74 $77 $79 2014A 2015E 2016E 2017E 2018E 2019E Digital Video Linear TV Linear TV is the largest video market and continues to grow faster than digital on an absolute basis • 1 eMarketer, 2015. $ in billions. 2019E calculated assuming Linear TV CAGR of 3.3% and Digital Video CAGR of 20.5% . • 2 IDC, 2015. Spending on programmatic is growing Linear TV Remains Substantial Market Opportunity1 Future is Programmatic TV2 ($bn) 15E-19E CAGR Programmatic TV 175.3% 15E-19E CAGR Linear TV 3.3% Digital Video 20.5% $0.1 $0.2 $1.0 $2.9 $6.2 $11.5 0.1% 0.3% 1.4% 4.0% 8.0% 14.5% 2014A 2015E 2016E 2017E 2018E 2019E Programmatic TV Spend Programmatic as % of Linear TV
12. 12 2013 2016 2020 Convergence across screens TV Digital video TV Digital video TV Digital video $69BN $6BN $75BN $16BN $83BN $33BN Audience-based Programmatic Digital video and linear TV are converging Source: Nielsen
13. 13 The Evolution of the Programmatic Video Ad Marketplace
14. 14 VIEWERS BRANDS HOLDING COMPANIES INDEPENDENT DSPs Ž NATIONAL BROADCASTERS STATION GROUPS CABLE NETWORKS ADVERTISERS CONSUMER DMPS & NETWORKS AD INSERTION SYSTEMS CREATIVE MANAGEMENT PLATFORMS MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS ORDER MANAGEMENT MVPDs UNWIRED NETWORKS SSPs PIONEERING A SUPPLY SIDE PLATFORM
15. 15 CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION; PROPRIETARY INFORMATION 15 Advertisers want the precision and optimization of digital and the brand building power and broad reach of television.
16. 16 Demand 16+MM HHs/ 32+MM STBs Actual Viewing Behavior 1st & 3rd Party Data PATENT PENDING PROGRAMMATIC TV PLATFORM MVPDs (35M+ TVHHs) 500+ Audience Segments Available Automated Campaign Planning / Submission Copy Management Campaign Revision Rate Card Control Reporting placemedia Features Platform & Business Model 30+ National Networks
17. 17 Flexible Solutions for Clients code API Application Program Interface 3 MANAGED SERVICE Work with our team of experienced account managers to utilize all the features and function of Placemedia platform in a personalized way 2 Access to the platform using our supply-side gateway; namely a web-based interface to develop plans, schedule orders and review reports SELF-SERVE GATEWAY 1 We work with product teams to seamlessly integrate platform data and functionality into the back-end of existing systems TECHNICAL INTEGRATIONS
18. 18 SELF SERVE GATEWAY
19. 19 Thank You.
Tvis Kjøkken AS Tømmermester Svein Olsen ... Viamedia Network Corporation Ltd Vibekes Hudpleie Villa Elvestrøm AS Vinderen Eiendomsutvikling AS Vini Ans
Tvis Kjøkken: Itp Holding: Tømmermester Svein Olsen: ... Viamedia Network Corporation Ltd: Joakim Abelson Buer: Vibekes Hudpleie: Joe & The Juice Skovveien:
Tvis Kjøkken AS Tw Stabe Twice AS Nice AS Ulvøya Borettslag Ungdomsportalen Maxsms Ans United Power AS ... Viamedia Network Corporation Ltd Vidar Johnsen
Définitivement insatiables, les handballeurs français ne sont plus qu'à une victoire d'une troisième couronne continentale qui s'annonce la plus ...
Oslo (postnr 0257) Velkommen til 180 Lokal for Oslo