Published on February 17, 2014
* EF2 MARTHA MENDEZ
* AGENDA 1. General isssues 2. Chat 1 Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 Group 4 3.Activities guidelines 2 Actividad 1. Types of market. Actividad 2. Doing business in India. Actividad 3. Case study: Cara Cosmetics. Actividad 4. Project.
1. Write a paragraph based on a chart: Write a paragraph based on a chart about POPULATION in page 70. Submit it.(explanation sent with a change) 2. Porfolio 3. Create a mind or conceptual map based on the oral text (Listen to the oral text about good and bad advertising). 4. Prepare a draft and submit it by the virtual room.Present the product launching in a chat according to the tutor's instructions.(Chat 2) 5. The learning check guideline
Comparatives and superlatives. 1.Reading comprehension http://www.saberingles.com.ar/reading/university-oxford.html 2. Explanation * Comparative is the name for the grammar used when comparing two things. The two basic ways to compare are using as .. as or than. Examples of each are shown below: * She's twice as old as her sister. * He's not as stupid as he looks! * I'm almost as good in maths as in science. * This book is not as exciting as the last one. * The cafeteria is not as crowded as usual. * Russian is not quite as difficult as Chinese. * This computer is better than that one. * She's stronger at chess than I am. * It's much colder today than it was yesterday. * Our car is bigger than your car. * This grammar topic is easier than most others. * I find science more difficult than mathematics. * Today's ESL lesson was more interesting than usual. *
Simple exercises http://s.mound.free.fr/skyblues67/comparing/trig&family1.htm Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EENs_S1w0A TRIVIA: http://www.eclecticenglish.com/quizzes/ComparativeQuiz/comparati veQuiz.html http://ww2.college-em.qc.ca/prof/epritchard/genknof3.htm
CONVERSATIONS Which is worse for your health, smoking or drinking? Which is harder, math or English? Is it better to be rich and dumb or poor and smart? Is it better to be rich and ugly or poor and beautiful/handsome? Does technology make the world better or worse? Why? Which game is more entertaining, Tetris or Angry Birds? Why? Are you more creative now or when you were in elementary school? Is it better to study English in class or online? If you own a business is it more important to be good with numbers or be creative? Which is harder, math or English? Do you want the development of new technology to go faster or slower? Are you smarter than your parents? Are some people luckier than others or do people make their own luck? Is it better to go on a blind date with someone who is older or younger than you? http://www.eslconversationquestions.com/grammar/comparatives/
2. * AGENDA 1. General isssues 2. Chat 1 Group 1 Group 2 Group 3Group 43.Activities guidelines 2 Actividad 1. Types of market. Actividad 2. Doing business ...
2. Características de la tutoría. 3. Definiciones de tutoría 4. Marco legislativo. 5. Objetivos generales 6. Contenidos y niveles 7. Funciones del tutor.
Plan Anual de Tutoria by mantonio79 in Types > Brochures e tutoria. Plan Anual de Tutoria. ... 1.2.LUGAR 1.4.CÓDIGO MODULAR 1.5.DIRECTOR 1.6. RESPONSABLES
sesiones de TUTORIA - 4° - Download as Word Doc (.doc), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online.
plan anual de tutoria turno tarde. ... 1.4 nivel educativo : secundaria ... fundamentacion. 2.1 aspectos generales:
2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9... 40; Siguiente; Actualizado: 17 de Agosto de 2015. ... PROYECTO METROPOLITANO DE TUTORIA 1.- FUNDAMENTACION.- América Latina, es ...
2. Que tiende a su ... 4. Las emociones y los sentimientos son parte inherente de los seres humanos, por ello son la base para alcanzar un buen aprendizaje.
2. 1. General issues 2. Chats 3. Forum 1 4. E-portfolio 5. Project 6. Evaluation: rubrics 3. 1.GRAMMAR simple past tense and adjectives Additional ...