Published on January 6, 2017
1. TU UYEN PHAN 1511 McCrea Drive Lutz, FL 33549 (813) 863-4546 email@example.com EDUCATION Aug 2015 – Present Doctor ofPharmacy – Anticipated Graduation 2019 University of South Florida College of Pharmacy Tampa, FL GPA 3.94 Jan 2012 – May 2015 Bachelor ofScience, Biomedical Sciences University of South Florida College of Art and Sciences Tampa, FL Graduate Magna CumLaude INTRODUCTORYPHARMACYPRACTICEEXPERIENCE Aug 2016 – Nov 2016 Pharmacy intern Publix (399) Tampa, FL Preceptor:Franklin Matos, RPh Facilitated the pharmacy with the moving process Verified and recorded physician’s prescriptions Helped health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist Maintained pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level Jan 2016 – Apr 2016 Educator Boys and Girls Club of America Tampa, FL Preceptor:Markus Vance Conducted lesion plans to help children age five to nine ages resist gang involvement and learn conflict management strategies Taught children about healthy habits, making smart decisions, and the dangers of drug abuse Jan 2016 – Apr 2016 Senior companion volunteer St. Joseph's John Knox Village Tampa, FL Preceptor:Laurie Ferguso Actively interacted and engaged with geriatric population and better develop communication skills with a particular demographic Assisted the elderly with daily activities
2. Tu Phan Page 2 of 5 LEADERSHIP, ORGANIZATIONAL, ANDCOMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP Apr 2016 – Present Vice President Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International (CPFI) University of South Florida Student Chapter Coordinate bi-weekly devotionals and Bible studies Assist the president in his duties and presides over all functions in his absence Organize student led fellowship events and outreach to incoming first year pharmacy students Collaborate the treasurer in maintaining financial records and coordinating food orders for various events Feb 2016 – Present Secretary Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA) University of South Florida Student Chapter Keep written records of all activities of CMDA chapter Communicate about meetings, events and maintain email list Collaborate the president in organizing fellowship and service events Assist in reviewing mission trip applications and help organize yearly mission trips Aug 2016 – Present Immunization Coordinator National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA) University of South Florida Student Chapter Recruited and facilitated volunteer sign-ups at USF Health Pharmacy Plus Student-Run Flu Shot Clinic Promoted the volunteering opportunity to all the pharmacy students by making weekly public announcement on the student organizations webpage Aug 2016- Present Mentor “Big Sib” Program University of South Florida Student Chapter Mentored incoming first year pharmacy student by providing advice and guidance into the curriculum and campus environment Aug 2015- May 2016 Plexus Mentor Plexus Mentorship Program University of South Florida Student Chapter Mentored pre-health undergraduate student by providing support, guidance and assistances both on a one-to-one basis and as a network to facilitate the development of the professional behaviors and attitudes necessary for a successfulhealth career Volunteered in different projects to help with indigent populations in the Tampa Bay area Attended leadership luncheons and completed required modules
3. Tu Phan Page 3 of 5 PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS Sep 2015 – Present Christian Medical and Dental Association (CMDA) Sep 2015 – Present Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International(CPFI) Sep 2015 – Present Student Society of Health-Systems Pharmacy (SSHP) Sep 2015 – Present Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) Sep 2015 – May 2016 Plexus Mentoring LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION Aug 2016 – Present APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery, APhA Provider # 50-3800 Sep 2015 – Present Licensed Florida Pharmacist Intern, License No. PSI 34518 Jul 2015 – Present Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers,American Heart Association WORK EXPERIENCE Dec 2011 – Aug 2015 Head Hostess Kobe Japanese Steakhouse Tampa, FL Supervisor: Bon Pinnak Created customer base and close relationships with patrons of restaurant Provided prompt service while taking reservations, answering the phone, checking in customers and seating customers in a friendly manner Managed productively in a high volume, fast-paced environment Assisted in training new hostesses and hosts Achieved status as a nominee for good role model for the last 5 quarters of my employment Jul 2011 – Sep 2012 Nail Technician Magic Nails Tampa, FL Supervisor: Giang Nguyen Provided individualized services and treatments that met clients’ needs Explained products, services and treatments to clients and assisted them with assessing their needs Upheld the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the organization’s policies and procedures PROFESSIONAL SERVICE ACTIVITIES Jan 2016 – Present B.R.I.D.G.E. Student-Run Free Healthcare Clinic Assist primary care providers in monitoring patients’ medication therapy and medical conditions Counsel patients on their medications and expected side effects Document patient encounters in the electronic medical record
4. Tu Phan Page 4 of 5 Nov 2016 USF Health Pharmacy Plus Student-Run Flu Shot Clinic Greeted patients, assisted with registration and administered flu shots Nov 2016 Senior Connection Center at Memorial Hospital of Tampa Provided a presentation to educate a group of seniors on how to identify different falling risk factors and how to reduce those risks Apr 2016 – Aug 2016 Pharmacy Plus Delivered medications to patients located across the USF campus Maintained pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level Created advertising flyers and stickers for services offered by the pharmacy Recorded and filed physicians' orders and prescriptions Apr 2016 Tampa Day DNA day Educated 9th grade students on pharmacogenomics Mar 2016 Haitian Health Fair Checked blood pressure,glucose and cholesterol Mar 2016 Gasparilla Health Fair Checked blood pressure,glucose and cholesterol Jan 2016 Tampa Street Medicine Provided OTC medications to the homeless Feb 2016 Special Olympic MEDFEST Counseled patients on their medications and expected side effects Oct 2015 Bowers Whitley Career Center Educated high school students about drug safety Sep 2015 DEA Drug Take Back Educated patients the appropriate disposal of prescription drugs Aug 2013 – Apr 2014 Outpatient Pharmacy at Tampa General Hospital Collaborated with pharmacists in completing new medication order preparations and deliveries Maintained HIPAA regulations in keeping of records while filing physicians' orders and prescriptions Achieved sanitary standards consistently while restocking medications in dispensing machines COMMUNITYSERVICE ACTIVITIES Mar 2015 – Present Trinity Café Serve meals to the underprivileged.
5. Tu Phan Page 5 of 5 Oct 2015 Metropolitan Ministries: Hope for the Homeless in Tampa Sorted food by date and type and palletized food donations Organized clothing and hygiene donations CONFERENCES ATTENDED Oct 2016 APhA-ASP Mid-Year Meeting (MRM) Region 3, Orlando, FL AWARDS AND HONORS Nov 2016 USF Pharm D. Program Scholarship recipient Nov 2015 COP Excellence Award recipient REFERENCES Mr. Franklin Matos (Preceptor) Pharmacy Manager Publix Pharmacy 7018 W Waters Ave. Tampa, FL 33634 (727) 255-0787 firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Bon Pinnak (Supervisor) General Manager Kobe Japanese Steakhouse 19601 Bruce B Downs Blvd. Tampa, FL 33647 Tel: (727) 403-3551 email@example.com Dr. William Kelly (Professor) Professor and Special Assistant to the Dean for Practice Innovation University of South Florida 12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd. MDC 30 Tampa, Florida 33612 Tel: (770) 855-5571 firstname.lastname@example.org