Published on October 31, 2018
1. INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE ENGINEERING SONIA KHAN YOUSAFZAI
2. TRIP PLAN MANAGEMENT
3. CONTENTS 1. Project Proposal 2. Project Planning 3.Requirements 4.Design 5.Development
4. PROJECT PROPOSAL System is a trip planner which guides users to plan his/her trip according to some defined packages and user’s requirements. It will provide some packages on basis of details like places, no of days, costs and facilities. Visitors can have their own required packages as well according to their own choice. System will book packages. System will be managed by Admins.
5. PROJECT DETAILS 1. Introduction; Purpose Scope 2. Product functions 3. User Characteristics 4. Model Waterfall model 5. Requirements Phase Functional requirements Non-Functional requirements 6. Design Phase Data Flow Diagram 7. Implementation Phase Interfaces 8. Testing Phase Black Box Testing
6. PURPOSE OF PROJECT Trip plan management software is an attempt to incorporate IT in operations and management of Trip Planers/Trip Advisers that results in greater efficiency and effectiveness. Trip Plan management is a vital area from service delivery perspective and people have started realizing the importance of process automation in this touring zone as well. Trip Plan management software is an IT application that is used to make people more technology loving and making it precise without any sort of flaws regarding touring, camping or just visiting and managing their activities by facilitating them. This project helps to maintain all the data of visitors and will help in saving time as well for people which is more important to them making their life easier by developing a friendly relationship with the IT world. Everyone can easily visit any time our System and can store information safely (This is which we ensure). Trip plan management system allows authorized members to access the record of authenticated registered visitors.
7. SCOPE OF PROJECT Scope of its very broad it covers all the areas of a Trip plan management system at every plate for all the people who interact this system.
8. PRODUCT FUNCTIONS This is a Trip plan management system which deals with all the important features of such touring or camping management system. The purpose of Trip plan management system is: ….This system will manage all the record of Visitors accounts, Search places, Booked places and keeping their records safely. ….Admin can add, delete, and update accounts, visitors’ record. ….Record consists of Visitor name, visitor password, places search, places booked. …..All the major facts of Trip Plan will be cover in this management system software. …..Admin and users have their excess to this system through login system (entering passwords, entering their names).
9. USER CHARACTERISTICS Admin login 1)Add new visitor 2)Allowing access to the system 3)UpdateAccount Whole Management system 4)Keeping Visitor Record+package management 5)Delete Account+ Generating bill+booking place Visitor login 1)Registering or Creating Account 2)Loging System 3)Visiting Packages 4)Examining Details of Package 5)Book Particular place Trip Plan Management System
10. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT METHOD Software Development Model: Waterfall Model: We chose this model because: Requirements are well known, clear and fixed. Very low chances of changing requirements. Chances of ambiguity are very less so product definition is clear. Project is not so short or long so this model is better. Technology is well-understood because we know nature of this type of project
11. DESIGN……………… Requirements •SRS •USE-Cases Implementation •Coding •Unit testing Design&analysis •Architecture •Class diagrams Testing •Verify •validate .
12. REQUIREMENTS PHASE:FUNCTIONAL 1) Sign in: The system checks if the entered Visitor name and Password are valid/correct. Input: User enters Visitor name and Password. Processing: The system verifies that the Visitor name and corresponding Password entered by the user are valid and correct. Output: System returns the user to the log in page if the Visitor number or Password is invalid.
13. REQUIREMENTS PHASE:FUNCTIONAL 2)Creation of record in file: Input: User enters Visitor Password or name. Processing: The system tells you about inputs like new record name, Search places and all the other specified information and save all the information in the files. Output: System returns the record saved successfully statement for clarification that information is saved successfully.
14. CONTINUE…………….. 3) Deletion of record from file: Input: User enters visitor name and password and then click on Button of Deletion for record to be delete. Processing: The system verifies that the visitor number and corresponding password entered by the user are valid and correct for delete. If data is present in the record it deletes this data in that location. Output: System returns the user to the log in page if the visitor name or password is invalid. Otherwise it deletes data message show. This function deletes a record of visitor account respectively at any time.
15. CONTINUE….. 4) Display of data in Record: Input: User enters visitor name or password category to display record. Processing: The system verifies that the visitor name and corresponding Password entered by the user are valid and correct. It shows all the data in the file also save it according to input. Output: System returns the user to the log in page if the visitor name and corresponding Password entered is invalid.
16. CONTINUE………….. 5) Searching a Place: Input: User enters place name. If it matches to our record visitor can proceed else he can also see places/view places along with its records. Processing: The system verifies that the place name entered by the user are valid and correct. Output: System returns the user entered next frame to see/view the places we have in our packages.
17. NON FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 1. Consistent uptime This system would be in running condition at least 98% of the time. Any downtime would be due to maintenance or upgrades. This downtime also includes any potential failures/crashes. 2. Load and concurrency The system must be able to serve maximum users concurrently without crashing. 3. Dealing with large quantities of data The developed system will have to deal with large quantities of data and a large number of users/visitors accessing the data at once 4. User friendly Interface The new system will have an interface that shares some of the feel of the old system so that users who are familiar with the old system will not have trouble adjusting to the new system.
18. NON FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS: 5. Effective Recovery The system must effectively recover from a crash within ten minutes 6. Quick response: System performs efficiently for accessing data. 7. Backup Setup: System has backup setup for access data if any problem is occurred.
19. DESIGN PHASE System checks visitors’ name and Password And PIN User enters visitor’s name and Password System verifies that the enter name or password is valid or not User login to page after checking Sign in: Systemchecksvisitors’nameandPassword User entersvisitor’snameand Password Systemverifiesthattheenternameorpasswordisvalidornot User login to page after checking
22. IMPLEMENTATION PHASE
24. DESIGN CONTINUE
25. DESIGN CONTINUE
26. DESIGN CONTINUE
27. DESIGN CONTINUE
28. DESIGN CONTINUE
30. DESIGN CONTINUE
31. DESIGN CONTINUE
32. DESIGN CONTINUE
33. DESIGN CONTINUE
34. DESIGN CONTINUE
35. DESIGN CONTINUATION
36. TESTING PHASE :