Published on October 13, 2014
1. HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR SELF-‐WORTH With 10 simple steps
2. Transform your self-‐worth in 10 steps • Change your attitude about yourself • Do a self-‐analysis • Stop putting conditions on yourself • Make yourself count • Value yourself above materialism • Value your time • Follow through • Live for the present • Deal with your challenges • Stop being a people pleaser
3. I am a single mom of one. I am a part-time entrepreneur, author, instructor and coach. I also work full-time in Corporate America. I have studied personal development techniques for over 10 years via courses and books.
4. Self-‐worth: According to Merriam – Webster: : a feeling that you are a good person who deserves to be treated with respect According to yourdictionary.com: :Self worth is the opinion you have about yourself and the value you place on yourself.
5. STEP 1: Do a self-‐analysis 1. What are my natural talents? Name at least five. 2. What are my skills? 3. What experiences have I had? How have I grown or overcame them?
6. STEP 2: Change your attitude about yourself • Stop down playing your accomplishments for others • It’s okay to toot your own horn • Celebrate your God given talents and abilities
7. STEP 3: Stop putting conditions on yourself • I am valuable by my family standards • I am valuable by my significant other standards • I am valuable by society’s standard
8. STEP 4: Deal with your challenges • Don’t get stuck in negative feelings • Focus your energy on the solution and not the problem • Know that does not impact your worth
9. STEP 5: Stop being a people pleaser • What do I want? • Everybody is not going to be happy with your decision
10. STEP 6: Value your time • Stop giving away your time for free • Earn what you are worth • Expect good compensation for your time
11. STEP 7: Make yourself count • Be careful what you say to yourself • Monitor your thoughts • Ask yourself first
12. STEP 8: Value yourself above materialism • Tangible items do not determine your self-‐worth • Your career or job title does not determine your self-‐worth • Your salary does not determine your self-‐worth
13. STEP 9: Follow through • Stay Focused • Keep reminding yourself why you are valuable • Disregard the naysayers
14. STEP 10: Live for the present • Use the past as a lesson learned not to live there • Review your achievements • Compete with yourself
15. Our Deepest Fear Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us. It is not just in some; it is in everyone. And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others. Marianne Williamson
16. Let’s connect: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Tampricebiz Instagram: http://instagram.com/single_mom_business_tips Twitter: https://twitter.com/Iamtamprice
Una explicación detallada de lo que son los Círculos de la Felicidad promovidos po...
http://biialab.org/courses Marca Personal es un programa diseñado para cualquier...
Consultoria em: - Gestão Empresarial; - Gestão Agro Florestal; - Gestão...
Most people struggling to save their marriage are asking this question, “Can a mar...
Curso de Proficiência em Língua Inglesa. Para quem quer se dar bem no exame.
How to Build Self Worth. ... incorrect details, or simply omit to inform you at all. ... This step is about money, plain and simple.
... that explains step-by-step how to transform your self ... you. In fact, your self-worth is ... help you transform a poor self-concept into ...
... Business, Relationships, and Life: One Simple Step at ... Dramatically Improve Your Career ... on a variety of subjects relating to your self, ...
Building Self-Confidence. You can ... of people around you, it’s well-worth the ... from you! So here are our three steps to self ...
Be aware of thought patterns that chip away at your self-esteem. ... Take a step back from your ... 2011/10/30/6-tips-to-improve-your-self-esteem/
Your self-worth self ... Make a list of positive steps you can ... the thought behind it has yet to transform. So keep in mind that you ...
... How to Transform Your Money ... Untangling self worth from what you do to who you are ... How to Make a Digital Vision Board in 5 Simple Steps;
Find Your True Self is a complete framework for ... aren’t you worth it? ... Find Your True Self will walk you through the step by step process of ...
Follow these 4 simple steps to keep your ... fastcompany / 4 Steps To Transform Your ... (and is well worth getting and studying if you want to ...