Published on June 4, 2016
1. TRANSCRIPTION TIME GUIDELINES Is Audio transcription as easy as you think? BY VIRTUADMIN WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK
2. INTRODUCTION Transcription is an art and skill that is developed by continually using touch typing skills. There is the misconception that a transcriptionist can type for example a 15-minute audio in 15 minutes! This is not actually the case even for a Professional Touch Typist with many years typing and transcribing experience. BY VIRTUADMIN WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK
3. TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTION WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK AUDIO TRANSCRIPTION LISTENING TO AUDIO AND TYPING THE SPOKEN WORD INTO TEXT VIDEO TRANSCRIPTION ADD A TRANSCRIPT TO MAKE YOUR VIDEO VISIBLE FOR SEO SEARCH CRAWLERS TEXT-TO-TEXT HANDWRITTEN NOTES, SCANNED DOCUMENTS, PHOTOCOPIED PAGES BY VIRTUADMIN
4. DID YOU KNOW? The average native English speaker in full conversation speaks at approximately 150 words per minute. Fast talkers speak at approximately 180 words a minute. WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK BY VIRTUADMIN It is considered that the average typing speed is 40 words per minute (wpm). The average professional typist types at a rate of between 60 - 80 words per minute.
5. THEREFORE EVERY 15 MINUTES... Words Naturally Spoken WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK BY VIRTUADMIN Words Typed by a Professional Transcriptionist at a typing speed of 80 wpm. 2250 1250
6. THAT MEANS... WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK BY VIRTUADMIN Natural Speech is Faster than what a professional transcriptionist can type at 80 wpm.
7. 15 MINUTES OF AUDIO WOULD TAKE A PROFESSIONAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST WWW.VIRTUADMIN.UK BY VIRTUADMIN 80 wpm.50 wpm. 45 Minutes 30 Minutes
Never expect an audience to pay attention for longer than 45 minutes at a time; a good structure for longer presentations is 45 minute talks separated by ...
Presentation at qPCR & NGS 2015 ... for the Publication of real-time PCR" (MIQE) guidelines aim to improve both the ... reverse transcription real-time ...
Transcription time guidelines presentation. slideshare.net. Save Learn more at nch.com.au. Online Transcription Jobs Transcription Practice Free ...
... Guidelines for Electronic Text Encoding and ... special difficulties which apply to the encoding or transcription of ... place in time.
Transcription Format ... to help organize the presentation of transcription ... useful to time-align the entire transcription with the ...
The W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Guideline 1.2 states that alternatives for time-based media. One possible alternative is the ...
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION ... WHAT ARE THE STYLE AND PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS? (1.1) ... knowledge of transcription guidelines and procedures, ...
GUIDELINES FOR PPT PREPARATION GENERAL INFORMATION Only digital material will be allowed for oral presentation (PowerPoint files). The Upload of ...
Welcome to Prezi, the presentation software that uses motion, zoom, and spatial relationships to bring your ideas to life and make you a great presenter.