Published on June 7, 2016
1. Finnish Cyclists’ Federation www.pyoraliitto.fi Traffic Moralism How to identify and overcome Marjut Ollitervo firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Values in city planning 2
3. 3 The goal: sustainable city
4. 4 What is traffic moralism
5. 5 Example: ride through a red light
6. 6 What traffic planning isn’t
7. 7 What traffic planning is
8. 8 How should people behave?
9. 9 How people actually behave?
10. 10 False motives
11. 11 Real motives
12. 12 The question to ask What problem are we trying to solve?
13. 13 The question to ask Keep the goal in mind
14. 14 Example: Photo ID for cyclists
15. 15 Example: Massive fines for cyclists
16. 16 Example: helmet laws and campaigns
17. 17 Why is it bad?
18. 18 How to deal with it
19. 19 How to deal with it
20. 20 How to deal with it
Effectiveness of Italian Traffic-Limited Zones: ... How to identify and overcome traffic moralism: D ... Outcome of the ECOMM 2016:
ECOMM Dinner Day 3 - Friday 3rd June 2016 Closing Session Afternoon Excursions Opening Session ... Effectiveness of Italian Traffic-Limited Zones 114 T4
Vuotuinen liikkumisen ohjauksen seminaari ECOMM ... pidettiin Ateenassa 1.-3.6.2016. ... Oma esitelmäni How to identify and overcome traffic moralism ...
View 7291 Ecomm posts, presentations, experts, and more. Get the professional knowledge you need on LinkedIn.
Traffic moralism Goals Moral justice Being a good person Ethical assumptions Transport modes are equal Everyone is equally responsible for road
Search query Search Twitter. Saved searches. Remove; Verified account @
Advertising Programmes Business Solutions +Google About Google Google.com © 2016 - Privacy - Terms ...