Published on July 14, 2016
1. Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for the school education project :“Puppets mission: childhood without borders“ 2014-2016
2. SO WELL WE HAVE DONE!
3. INGREDIENTS ORANGES SUGAR
4. 1. We decorate the glasses with stickers 2.We get sweaty the rim of the glass with the orange 3.We put the rim of the glass into sugar 4.We squeeze the oranges 5.We serve the orange juice into the glass
5. The “Mona”, it’s a typical sweet from Elche in Easter
6. In order to realice this recipe, we went to a pupil’s bakery.There we did the “Mona” of Easter.
7. Sugar Eggs Leavening Flour Milk
8. We pour the ingredients in a big bowl We mix all the ingredients The baker show us the cook utensils
Traditional Spanish Food. If you’ve ever wondered what typical Spanish food is like, wonder no more! We’ve compiled a list of the top 5 typical Spanish ...
Spanish Food. Check out the top Top 10 Spanish Dishes for any trip to Spain, a variety of dishes from around Spain.
Craving Spanish food and Spain's food culture? Discover La Tienda's traditional Spanish jamon, chorizos, paella, tapas, Spanish food gift baskets and more.
Spanish Recipes Create a flavorful meal with traditional Spanish dishes and drinks. Whether you’re having tapas and sangria or a full Spanish meal, we ...
17 Classic Spanish Dishes You Need In Your Life. ... This traditional tapa from Majorca combines peppers, ... there are NO tigers in this Spanish dish.
Top 10 foods to try in ... From tasty tapas to superb seafood and traditional roasts, Spanish food is all about ... to pick ten of the best dishes to try ...
Eating is more than simply looking after hunger pangs for the Spanish – food is savoured and enjoyed communally and many traditions have evolved over the ...
Traditional Spanish Food. Learn about the traditional Spanish food and find out information about Spanish recipes such as tapas,tortilla, paella and more..
RECIPES BY TYPE: Tapas; Soup/Stew; Main Dish; Dessert; Drinks; RECIPES BY HOLIDAY OR OCCASION: Brunch; Easter; La Feria; ... Love Spanish foods?