Published on July 14, 2016
1. PowerPoint Show by Andrew ♫ Turn on Speakers
2. The Tour de France 103rd edition is underway, running from July 2-24. The race covers over two thousand miles by bicycle over 21 stages. Chris Froome is back to defend his 2015 title against former winner Alberto Contador and other challengers who hope to wear the final yellow jersey when the race finishes in Paris.
3. Great Britain’s Mark Cavendish celebrates as he crosses the finish line ahead of Germany’s Marcel Kittel (R) and Slovakia’s Peter Sagan (2ndL) at the end of the 188 km first stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 2 between Mont-Saint-Michel and Utah Beach Sainte-Marie-du-Mont, Normandy.
4. Spain’s Alberto Contador, injured after a crash, rides during the 188 km first stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 2.
5. Great Britain’s Mark Cavendish, wearing the overall leader’s yellow jersey, poses with French can-can dancers prior to the start of the 183 km second stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 3.
6. Cyclists ride in the pack during the 183 km second stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 3 between Saint-Lo and Cherbourg- en-Cotentin, Normandy.
7. A dog rests as the pack with Sky cycling team rider Luke Rowe of Britain passes during the third stage with start in Granville and finish in Angers, France, July 4.
8. Cyclists of Spain’s Movistar cycling team (L) and of Great Britain’s Sky cycling team ride in the pack during the 237,5 km fouth stage on July 5 between Saumur and Limoges.
9. Etixx-Quickstep rider Marcel Kittel of Germany (C) wins on finish line of Stage 4 from Saumur to Limoges, France on July 5.
10. Tinkoff team rider Rafal Majka of Poland in action during the 5th stage between Limoges and Le Lioran, France, July 6.
11. Team Sky rider Chris Froome of Britain is seen in a rear mirror as he cycles after the start of the Stage 5 on June 6.
12. Belgium’s Greg Van Avermaet celebrates as he crosses the finish line at the end of the 216 km fifth stage on July 6 between Limoges and Le Lioran.
13. The pack of riders cycles during the sixth stage from Arpajon-sur-Cere to Montauban, France on July 7.
14. Teams’ jerseys are suspended on a wall during the 190,5 km sixth stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France cycling race on July 7.
15. (From L) Spain’s Alberto Contador, Belgium’s Jurgen Van den Broeck and Netherlands’ Stef Clement try to pass under the deflated arch of the last kilometer of the 162,5 km seventh stage on July 8.
16. Great Britain’s Stephen Cummings celebrates as he crosses the finish line at the end of the 162,5 km seventh stage on July 8.
17. People dressed in Superman suits, one wearing a mask with the face of Britain’s sprinter Mark Cavendish, wait for the pack to pass during the seventh stage July 8.
18. General view of camper vans during the eighth stage over 184km between Pau and Bagneres-de-Luchon, France, July 9.
19. The peloton head through the village of Saint Pe de Bigorre during the 184km stage eight on July 9 in Bagneres-de-Luchon, France.
20. Britain’s Chris Froome, wearing the overall leader’s yellow jersey, Australia’s Richie Porte, left, and Colombia’s Nairo Quintana, second left, climb in pouring rain and hail towards Andorra Arcalis during the ninth stage.
21. Netherlands’Tom Dumoulin (C) rides under the rain during the 184,5 km ninth stage on July 10, between Vielha Val d’Aran and Andorre Arcalis.
22. The pack of riders cycles during the race during the ninth stage from Vielha Val d’Aran, Spain to Andorre Arcalis, Andorra on July 10.
23. Netherlands’Tom Dumoulin reacts as a man disturbs him while he rides under the rain during the 184,5 km ninth stage on July 10.
24. Team Sky with Britain’s Chris Froome, wearing the overall leader’s yellow jersey, sets the pace for the pack of leaders during the ninth stage.
25. Marcel Kittel of Germany and Etixx Quick Step signs autographs at the signing in ahead of the 197km stage ten from Escaldes- Engordany to Revel on July 12, in Revel, France.
26. Riders descend in the mist and rain from the Pyrenees during the tenth stage over 197km between Escaldes-Engordany and Revel, France, July 12.
27. Italy’s Vincenzo Nibali leads the breakaway group followed by Norway’s Edvard Bassoon Hagen as they speed downhill during the tenth stage. with start in Escaldes-Engordany, Andorra, and finish in Revel, France, July 12.
28. The peloton descend from the category one climb of Port d’Envalira during the 197km stage ten on July 12 in Revel, France.
29. Slovakia’s Peter Sagan celebrates his combativity prize on the podium on July 12 in Revel.
Tour de France 2016 - Offizielle Webseite des berühmten Rennens der Tour de France. Umfasst Strecke, Fahrer, Mannschaften und Berichterstattung über die ...
Michael Matthews (Orica) hat den ersten Ruhetag der 103. Tour de France bestens genutzt und die zehnte Etappe als Ausreißer gewonnen. Der 25 ...
Dieser Artikel beschreibt die derzeit stattfindende Tour de France. Informationen können sich deshalb rasch ändern. Das Ereignis läuft noch bis zum 24.
Tour de France 2016 bei Amazon.de - Schneller & Kostenloser Versand ab 29€. Jetzt bestellen!
Die 103. Tour de France 2016 führt vom 2. bis 24. Juli 2016 über 3.519 Kilometer und 28 schwere Anstiege. Der Grand Départ ist am Fuße des Mont-Saint ...
Das Radrennen "Tour de France 2016" bei Radsport-News.com. Auf dieser Sonderseite finden Sie alle Streckeninformationen, Ergebnisse und Berichte ...
Willkommen bei tourdefrance-live.com, Hier können Sie die Links zur Tour de France 2016 Live Streaming ohne Unterbrechung finden. Die 103th Edition des ...
Toutes les infos du Tour de France 2016, le direct vidéo de toutes les étapes du Tour de France et diffusées sur France 2 et France 3, tous les ...
sportschau.de ist das Sport-Angebot der ARD im Internet und gehört zu ARD-Online. Das Angebot berichtet in Text,Bild,Audio,Video sowie im Live-Ticker ...
Selten hat allein der Etappenverlauf so viel Freude auf die Frankreichrundfahrt geweckt. Sportlich anspruchsvoll, optisch eindrucksvoll - die Strecke ist ...