Published on February 4, 2014
Our top 15 Trends for 2014
1. Brands in space Space travel has gone commercial and brands are queuing up to rocking into this new frontier. A ticket to space will become the ultimate prize, already offered by brands including Axe. An NBC space show, Space Race, will see a space trip offered as a prize.
2. Cocktails on tap We’ve seen wine moving into taps and now cocktails are being mixed and stored in kegs. The question “shaken or stirred?” just got a bit tricky.
3. Gourmet meals to go With consumers wanting things faster than ever, fast fresh food will be on the rise this year. Some examples to look out include healthy snacks, Graze boxes and gourmet meals by US brands, Blue Apron and Plated.
4. Digital grieving With almost every aspect of our life going digital, it may not seem that strange to know that digital celebrations such as funeral’s will be on the rise. Think live streams and lots of digital tears, over mobile.
5. Brands blurring gender lines With the phenomenon of the cleverly-termed “guyliner”, retailers are waking up to the growing male grooming industry. The Marc Jacob’s “Boy Tested, Girl Approved” collection is aimed at men who are not ashamed of taking pride in their appearance.
7. Divorce parties Given the rise in single people and fading stigma around divorce, more people are choosing to celebrate their divorces with lavish parties. Pinterest boards have even featured cake and party favor ideas.
8. Edible packaging Up until recently, it was impossible to have your cake and eat it. Thanks to brands like LA ice cream, Coolhaus, now you can do all that and eat the packaging too.
9. Equal rights for men With the rising popularity in feminism and female empowerment, men feel it has become harder to be a man in today’s society. Watch out for a rise in malefocused support systems and advocacy groups.
10. Haptic technology A popular Huggies campaign in Argentina involved a haptic waistband that allowed a man to experience the way his pregnant partner could feel the baby moving. Automakers are applying haptic tech to feedback to touchpads – helping drivers to keep focused.
11. Hashtag overkill Across Facebook feeds, Twitter timelines. They’re everywhere. Though largely useful, hashtags have become another way to prove ones cleverness, or add injury to online insult, to the annoyance of others #fail
12. The rise of the mini-moon A miniature version of the traditional honeymoon, mini-moons are becoming more common as economic pressures cause newlyweds to compress their ideal honeymoon. A rise in local, short trips is one to look out for.
13. Techno paranoia As advanced tech continues to take it’s key role in our daily routines, a growing number of people will become wary of technology. This will lead to paranoia around Big-brother style intrusions of privacy and hacker mayhem.
14. Needle-free vaccines Several new technologies look set to all but eliminate needles from the vaccination process. Syringes like PharmaJet’s Stratis use a high velocity “jet syringe” that delivers liquid through the skin.
15. Survival of the focused Multitasking has become the de facto mode for today’s always-on culture, creating the phrase “hypertasking”. Those who can shut out the noise and focus on what’s important are both healthier and more successful.
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
ORLANDO, Fla., October 8, 2013 View All Press Releases Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2014. Analysts Examine Top Industry ...
Auf ihrem Symposium in Orlando haben die Analysten von Gartner ihre Top 10 der IT Trends für 2014 vorgestellt, die für die meisten Unternehmen von ...
Top Trend 2014 in which user can see Top 10 Movie,Business Men,Politician And Entertainment have been clarify in this site
Top 10 Global Consumer Health and Wellness Trends for 2014: 1. Protein rules: 2. Enhanced natural merging with free from: 3. Meat reduction is the word
Erkunden Sie Charts für die am meisten gesuchten realen Personen, Orte und Dinge.
Das sind die Top 10 Trends! Vier Wochen Fashion Weeks in den vier aufregendsten Modemetropolen liegen hinter uns – da kann man schon mal den Trend ...
Looking for a summary of top healthcare trends in 2014? Watch or read a helpful presentation on key themes such as ACOs, analytics, value-based ...
With 2014’s payroll tax rates pouring in to the Symmetry Software offices and payroll managers across the country in the thick of year-end, we decided to ...
From wearable computers to large iPhones, these tech trends will define 2014.
Internal controls, big data and the skills gap top the list of trends that will impact CFOs in 2014. Though internal controls have long been in ...