Published on January 13, 2014
Hundreds of new laws took effect in Illinois on January 1.
These five new laws may affect parents and the choices they make on behalf of their children.
1. No legal repercussions for eavesdropping on your children? A new exception to the state’s eavesdropping law gives parents the right to supervise and monitor the electronic accounts of their children without fear that the child will file lawsuit against them. House Bill 3038
2. School cannot ask for children's social media passwords The Privacy in the School Setting Act prohibits a college or university from requesting or requiring a student or his or her parents to provide a password to a student’s account or profile on a social networking website. Read more here. House Bill 64
3. If you have joint custody, YOU should be the first option for temporary care of your child This law states that if the parent responsible for the care of a child needs to find temporary care for the child, they must first offer the option of temporary care to the other parent before hiring a babysitter. House Bill 2992
4. Students must be vaccinated to attend junior high and high school Students entering 6th and 12th grade at any public, private or parochial school will now need to receive an immunization containing the meningitis vaccine. Read more here. House Bill 3190
5. Under 18? No more tanning for you. Under previous Illinois law, young people were allowed to tan with their parents’ permission. However, study after study has demonstrated that tanning – particularly during your formative years – greatly increases the risk of cancer. The new law prohibits all commercial tanning facilities from allowing people younger than 18 to tan unless they have a doctor’s prescription. Underage tanning in private homes is still allowed. House Bill 188
Read a complete list of laws protecting parents and children that took effect on January 1. Illinoissenatedemocrats.com
VITOGAZ vous présente: CFBP baromètre gpl carburant
Ata Escrita da 16ª Sessão Ordinária realizada em 16/10/2014 pela Câmara de Vereado...
Ata Escrita da 10ª Sessão Extraordinária realizada em 16/10/2014 pela Câmara de Ve...
Rx1 zayiflama hapi, kullanimi nasildir, yan etkileri var mi? yan etkiler var ise h...
Esposto del MoVimento 5 Stelle sul Patto del Nazareno
New laws designed to protect children and parents are now in effect in Illinois. Here is the second in our series of Top 5 New Laws, this set for parents ...
New Illinois Laws In 2014: 10 Of The Land Of Lincoln's Most Important Laws Taking Effect Jan. 1. ... Get top stories and blog posts emailed to ...
New Illinois laws that go into effect in 2014. ... New Illinois 2014 laws. ... Top Law Schools 2014 News.
1.Hundreds of new laws took effect in Illinois on January 1. 2. These five new consumer safety laws might change your life. 3. 1. If life hands you lemon ...
A new Illinois law requires private ... New Illinois Gun Laws In 2014: Mandatory Reporting Of Lost ... Sales Laws Illinois Gun Laws 2014 ...
... concealed carry and hundreds of other new laws take effect today. ... Thousands of new state laws take effect today, ... 2014 Follow @postreid.
Slideshow: 15 new Illinois laws for 2015 ... More than 200 new laws will take effect when the new year begins, ... 2014 11:55am. I have to agree ...
Laws & Constitution ... State of Illinois Home; ... today announced the plan to construct a new bridge over Illinois Route 5 and add additional lanes to ...