Published on March 13, 2014
Top 10 Tips For Entrepreneurs By Scott Assemakis http://scottassemakis.blogspot.co.uk
1. Visualize Your Dream and Write it Down! Putting your dream in writing is the first step to achieving it. The act of writing creates a commitment on your part, and helps you paint an even clearer picture of your future.
2. Invest in Your Identity If you are looking to start up a new venture, don't skimp on the logo. Your logo is the first impression of your business (especially when all you have are business cards to hand out). If there is one thing to spend some money on, it's building your identity. And don't forget to choose a great company name!
3. Two Words: Royalty Free Royalty free photography is a designer's dream come true. The images can be purchased quickly, at a reasonable rate, and can be used an unlimited number of times. This is an excellent way to build a beautiful, cohesive look to your brand.
4. Breaking Up is Hard to Do Developing the ability to fire the "bad" clients can make the difference between a profitable year and a year with too many headaches. Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, or you have grown apart. Either way, the relationship needs to come to an end - it's better for both parties involved.
5. Find Mentors Outside of your Industry Some of the best mentors are those outside of your industry, with similar business philosophies and ethics as yourself. If you find someone who inspires and guides you, you've found a new mentor!
6. When All Else is Equal, Go with your Gut Not sure what to do about a current situation? Listen for that voice inside that I call my gut. This natural instinct can help you make significant creative, business and hiring decisions.
7. Don't Underestimate the Power of Color Color has the power to persuade, influence and engage a reader. Don't be afraid of color when working on your marketing materials. Thanks to digital printing, full color pieces have become more affordable than ever.
8. When Spec Work, Works I personally hate spec work. But it worked once when we needed to show a client that we were capable of handling a project and we didn't have the specific experience in our existing client portfolio. If your company decides to hire a design firm based on spec work, make sure there is open communication with the design firms involved to increase their chances of pulling together a creative solution that works.
9. Creativity Takes Time Designers have a saying...You can get creative work done cheap, quick or good -pick two. Be patient as the best creative ideas generally don't happen the first hour or two of brainstorming.
10. How to Get the Most Out of Your Design Firm The best way to get the creative results you are looking for from your design team is to outline your marketing goals from the beginning so your designers can create a visual solution to your problem, not just a pretty picture.
... Adidas High Top Shoes, Adidas Wading Shoes, Adidas Skateboard Sneaker, Adidas Jeremy Scott, ... £73.89 £37.10.
... An accomplished entrepreneur with over 10 years ... (via Top 5 ‘tech websites’ for entrepreneurs ... More Business Tips from Scott Assemakis Did ...
Read 19 tips and reviews from 0 visitors about ... Scott Assemakis is constantly speaking and consulting with entrepreneurs, ... Scott Assemakis, ...
Success through Goal Setting ... Scott Assemakis 186 views. ... Napoleon Hill's Top 10 Rules For Success - Duration: ...
Words of Wisdom From Self Made Billionaires Incredible Tips For Extreme ... More Business Tips from Scott Assemakis ... 10. Top Media 344,754 ...
Scott Assemakis an Accomplished Entrepreneur with over 10 years experience. Conducting business professionally has enabled me to excel within the UK ...
brittindia.com related Bill & Peggy Britt, Paul & Leslie Miller, Kanti & Lata Gala, Angelo & Claudia Nardone, Shivaram & Anjali Kumar, Raj & Sangita Shah ...
... What are the best resources for moms launching startups/mompreneurs? Update Cancel. ... Scott Assemakis is an ... When looking at the top ten donors ...