Published on August 20, 2013
TOP 10 MYTHS ABOUT FOREX GRID TRADING SYSTEM
Today I would like to talk a bit about the most popular myths associated with Grid Trading. For some reason there are a lot of them floating around and despite the numerous refutations they still persist. Some of them are so absurd that they even defy common sense (like the one that you don't need a StopLoss). So, here it is, a top 10 list of the most popular (in my opinion) myths about the Grid Trading System:
● It will blow up your account. Nope, it wont. In fact if used properly, it can generate a lot of profit for you.
● It will lose money during strong trends. Not true. In fact dynamically hedged or directional grids thrive on trends.
● You don’t need a StopLoss with it. False. You always need a StopLoss with virtually any strategy.
● Grid Trading requires lots of attention. Not at all. In fact it is best traded with an EA and needs very little supervision.
● There are always dangling losing trades. The truth is there might be in some cases, but none in others. It depends on the market conditions and the selected Grid Trading strategy.
● You need high leverage to trade with a grid. Nope, Grid Trading is a versatile system, it can be optimized to trade using any leverage.
● Grid Trading is an “always on” system. Not at all. You can adjust it to trade during certain days only, even during certain hours of the day. A great example of this is the News Grid Trading System – it trades during major news events only.
● Your account must be able to sustain huge drawdowns to accommodate Grid Trading. False. You can see our examples we’ve posted showing that you may have very little or even no drawdowns.
● The No Stop Grid Trading System is the only one you should use. Wrong. This is a disastrous strategy. You should never trade with it.
● You must hedge all your positions with a grid i. e. open both buy and sell orders on every grid line. Not true. A dynamically hedged grid may or may not have hedged positions. And a directional grid does not have hedged trades at all.
Find more articles, videos and further information at: www.gridtradingcourse.com Visit our blog at: www.gridtradingcourse.com/blog/
Les changements sur le marché du distressed aux Etats-Unis et en Europe
Main Sections of the Report 1) Nifty Technical View 2) 4 Large Cap Trade Ide...
This presentation consits the yearly results of Kinepolis Group
Grid Trading is a clear and straightforward trading system. In its pure form (classic grid) ... Top 10 Myths about Forex Grid Trading System. Posted by
... (grid trading system) popular on the Forex ... Top 10 Myths About Forex Grid Trading System ... Grid Trading System - there are lots of myths ...
Multi Matrix Grid Trading Commercial Content ... FOREX GRAIL IS MYTH. About this system. ... Post 10; Quote;
Grid Trading System ... I repeat the Process everyday by setting new trades at the grid 10 ... One of the easiest way to make money in forex is to obey ...
Top 10 Myths About Forex Grid Trading System 1. TOP 10 MYTHS ABOUT FOREX GRID TRADING SYSTEM 2. Today I would like to talk a
"No Stop" Forex Grid Trading System Top 10 Myths About Forex Grid Trading System Top 10 Benefits in Using a Grid Trading System. Posted by
Welcome to the Trading System Forex. with ... 2013 Transcript of "Top 10 Myths About Forex Grid Trading System" 1. TOP 10 MYTHS ABOUT FOREX GRID ...
This Forex trading education course teached a create trading system forex ... It is a myth Aug 20, 2013 · Top 10 Myths About Forex Grid Trading System ...