Published on December 17, 2018
1. Top 10 Must Have Marketing Tools For Startups in 2019
2. 1. Google Analytics Google Analytics allows tracking many important metrics, covering all aspects. One can monitor the effectiveness of their online marketing strategies, onsite content, user experience, and device functionality. Google Analytics allows you the information needed to improve your website, and make it the best it can be.
3. 2. SEMrush SEMrush lets you to easily create optimal online content while also getting a clear understanding of what your competitors are doing. This powerful tool enables you to follow the keywords your competitors are using, find trending content, and discover effective industry experts who know how to work the system to their benefit. With SEMrush, you can track your SEO ranking, brainstorm ideas for creating more website traffic and many more
4. 3. ClickFunnels This tool lets you use a simple drag-and-drop platform to create a conversion-focused sales funnel focused on your particular offerings in just minutes. The included templates for content make this process even easier, providing an easy way to create and modify online pages to fit your specific products and services. You can use ClickFunnels to create sales, membership, auto-webinar, and hangout funnels, for email integrations, and even for A/B testing.
5. 4. Unbounce Ditch your other landing page software. Try this landing page builder for reducing turnaround time & converting more traffic that too you don’t need coding. Unbounce offers users a simple drag and drop editor and dynamic text replacement to easily create custom landing pages to match the particular messaging of any campaign. This tool lets you build these pages quickly, with full creative control and no time-consuming back-end process.
6. 5.MailChimp Mail chimp is a marketing automation platform and an email marketing service. Mail Chimp helps in creating unique Campaigns. Get the word out with email, social ads, and more. With Mail chimp, you can design landing pages and create call to action that makes it easy for people to join your list or buy your products.
7. 6. HootSuite One can manage all of their social accounts in a single space using hootsuite. Keep your social presence active 24/7 by automatically scheduling hundreds of social media. Measure the impact of your social media campaigns through comprehensive reporting. Measure conversions by social channel and separate ROI between owned and paid media.
8. 7. WordPress Blogging is a great way to direct traffic to your website and also share information about your Product or services. WordPress is a good platform to start blogging. Also, it has the advantage that you can use it to build your entire website, easily create landing pages, as well as benefit from the myriad plug-ins on offer.
9. 8. Buffer Social media plays an important role in a startup’s success. For a brand that requires to having presence on more social media channels and spending more resources in maintaining that presence, it is important to streamline their social media strategy. Buffer is one such tool that will help to streamline your brand’s social media strategy. It is essentially a publishing platform used for scheduling and publishing content on social media.
10. 9. Optimizely Optimizely is the world’s leading experimentation platform, empowering marketing and product teams to test, learn and deploy winning digital experiences, every time. It is one of the best tools for optimizing your campaigns. They are pioneers in providing tools to successfully conduct A/B testing, a technique that is a hot thing in the startup world. A/B testing is a simple way of testing two versions of a webpage or an app to see which one fares better.
11. 10. BuzzSumo BuzzSumo allows you to analyze content by domain or topic to see which posts are being shared the most. It’s also great in helping you find key influencers whom you can contact once your content has been published as part of your promotion strategy.