Published on November 3, 2016
1. Content is King and we are the King Makers
2. Top 10 Content Marketing Challenges and how to overcome them
3. 1.Insufficient Resources ❏ It takes a lot of time and skills to produce quality content consistently. ❏ Lack of sufficient budget is another barrier that many faces while performing Content marketing. How to Overcome it : ❏ You can overcome it by either outsourcing which is a good option as it will save you a lot of time or you can produce your own content which can save you some money.
4. 2. Increasing Competition ❏ Whether you’re blogging about your small business or an Enterprise, someone else has already been blogging about it for a long time. ❏ Creating an exceptional content more frequently is a necessity. How to Overcome it : ❏ To rule these problems out, Promote your Content on as many sites as possible so it will reach new audience.
5. 3. Keeping quality regularly High ❏ Site with huge audiences & professional copywriters are producing awful articles with lot of mistakes and irrelevant facts, Why? Because they have to & they can. How to Overcome it : ❏ Always take time to develop writing skills. Also never compare your work to other publications. ❏ Focus on making your latest post even better than your last post.
6. 4. Trends towards Paid Promotions ❏ Content landscape is Shifting rapidly towards a heavy prioritization of Paid promotion. ❏ Different platforms are offering narrow ways to segment audiences and reach the right people, at the right price. How to Overcome it : ❏ So, Consider following factors which will dictate strategy for your business: ❏ Budget ❏ Target Market ❏ Interests, habits of your audience ❏ Content type
7. 5. Impatience and Unrealistic Expectations ❏ Even with the large and skilled Content marketing team it could take years to establish an audience and brand authority. ❏ Many are used to the relatively immediate return which is a problem of expectation. How to Overcome it : ❏ Agree upon realistic traffic and engagement targets before setting the terms with your customers. ❏ Establish manageable goals and achieve them.
8. 6. Keeping Ambitious Publishing Schedules ❏ Publishing at least once per day is essential for Content marketing success, or is it? ❏ With so much Content being produced, the sense of urgency to publish as much as you can is often too great to ignore. How to Overcome it : ❏ Consistently excellent content is more important to your audience than whether you update your blog several times in a single day or a week.
9. 7. Focusing too broadly ❏ Achieving a balance in terms of editorial focus is a challenge for even established, well-resourced content production teams. ❏ Publish your content too widely and you may struggle to establish a name for yourself or risk losing traffic. On the other hand focusing on highly specific niche, you may struggle to expand your readership. How to Overcome it : ❏ Start with a broad category relevant to your business which will potentially lead you to relevant sub-categories.
10. 8. Risk Disinclination ❏ The more successful -or reliable - a content marketing initiative is, the harder it becomes to deviate from it. ❏ If a particular type of post resonates with our audience, we’ll often apply this “formula” to our future posts. How to Overcome it : ❏ Experiment with new content types along with the strategies that are currently working. ❏ Scale your content types to include additional popular topics.
11. 9. Long term Sustainability ❏ The benefits of Content marketing must outweigh the cost of content production. ❏ If you are spending more time & money producing content, the sustainability of current content marketing practices becomes questionable. How to Overcome it : ❏ Audiences will always find ways to find content that’s relevant & useful to them. ❏ Changing media consumption habits will almost certainly have an impact on your content strategies.
12. 10. Difficulty measuring ROI ❏ Even today with increasingly sophisticated analytics technology, it’s still a major challenge that even established publishers wrestles with. How to Overcome it : ❏ Determine what you want your Content marketing to accomplish. Define goals clearly. ❏ Know why you’re producing content, what it should be doing, and have a well thought- out plan to quantify whether your strategy is working or not.
13. Good luck! For more information about Wittypen Visit http://wittypen.com/ Check out our Blogs at http://wittypen.com/blog/
Top 8 Customer Advisory Board Management Challenges (and How to Overcome Them) ... Meeting content should ... are committed to overcoming it. What top challenge do ...
Below are the top challenges leaders face and how they can overcome them. ... Website Design & Development by Click SEO Marketing ...
... on how to overcome them: How do we manage content ... Localization Challenges in Content Marketing ... Top 10 B2B Global Marketing Trends for ...
6 Challenges Women Entrepreneurs ... about the key challenges women entrepreneurs face and how to overcome ... sales and marketing analytics company ...
I am co-creator of Content ... I asked Neal to narrow down for me the greatest challenges he ... Where are your customers and how do you best reach them ...
Marketing Strategy - The top 10 challenges facing the ... I had to overcome as well, facebook being one of them. ... Content Marketing ...
Ten Marketing Challenges ... Infographics; Surveys; Blogs; Submissions; Ten Marketing Challenges that Can Make or Break Your Business ... Challenge #2: Our Marketing ...
Here are 10 hardships in marriage and a few ideas regarding how to overcome them: 1. ... children in the world present challenges, ... Charisma Magazine ...
5 Tips for Overcoming Small Business Challenges and Failures. ... you can be more prepared to overcome them when ... What small business challenges did you overcome ...