Published on October 23, 2014
1. 1 Suzy Tonini Bellingham email@example.com Work: 360-778-3924 WA 98225, USA Home: 360-778-3923 SOCIAL MEDIA, SOURCING, RESEARCH, & INFORMATION SPECIALIST Digital media professional with broad experience in cutting-edge research, sourcing, marketing, communications, branding & information strategies. Core Competencies Social Media Strategies Global Internet Sourcing Employment Branding Community Management Online Communications Competitive Intelligence Research Advanced Internet Research Techniques New & Emerging Technologies Web 2.0/3.0 Early Adopter Careeradex October 2012-present Careeradex, a Career Intelligence Platform (CIP) focused on a social engagement movement, provides career specific communities and their members with career-related services, education and tools. Careeradex’s unique revenue sharing model is an industry game changer within the Online Ads, Social Media and Human Capital Industries. Early adopters will drive the new movement in the way people participate in their careers. (Currently in private beta). Co-founder, Social Media, Community Management & CI Lead Responsibilities: I lead the social media, competitive intelligence and community management efforts, as well as advising companies and people on best practices in online branding. Also consult on sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill positions. Glassdoor July 2014-October 2014 Glassdoor is the world's most transparent career community that is changing the way people find jobs, and companies recruit top talent. Talent Sourcer (Consultant) Responsibilities: For this high-impact, high-volume, short-term talent sourcing assignment, partnered with recruiting for the sales, marketing, general administration and engineering talent pipeline efforts for Glassdoor, globally. Since Glassdoor is in hyper-growth mode prior to a future IPO, I used creative ways and tools to attract talent for these positions, combining a blend of internet research savvy, the right tools, as well as online and offline networking techniques. Selected Accomplishments: Lead efforts to streamline candidate management flow in Jobvite ATS/CRM Employer Brand advocate through extensive use of Social Media for passive talent attraction. Amazon.com / Lab126 April 2014-July 2014 Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, portable, hand-held consumer electronics products, such as the Kindle family of products, Fire TV and the brand new Fire Phone. Talent Pipeline Lead/Sr. Technical Sourcer (Consultant) Responsibilities: For this high-impact, high-volume, short-term technical sourcing assignment, I was responsible for the technical and engineering talent pipeline efforts for the Digital Products division of Amazon/Lab 126. These positions are the hard-to-fill, high-profile engineering positions which require a blend of internet research savvy, the right tools, as well as online and offline networking techniques. Selected Accomplishments: Responsible for a solid pipeline created prior to the Fire Phone release on 6.18.2014.
2. 2 Microsoft July 2012-October 2012 Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. Social Technologies Specialist (Consultant) Responsibilities: Evaluate, recommend and train on social technology tools for Microsoft Server Tools Business (STB, now known as Server and Cloud Platform ) employment branding, community building and talent attraction. Selected Accomplishments: Manage all Social Media initiatives for Microsoft STB Staffing : Administered the Microsoft in the Cloud Facebook page. Created and administered the @STBTalent Twitter account (now @MSCloud) Created and administered various internal Yammer groups, seeding content and fostering employee engagement. Work closely with Staffing and Marketing stakeholders for event creation and social media channeling. Deloitte Analytics December 2010-July 2012 Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Manager, Social Media Responsibilities: Responsible for Global Deloitte Analytics (DA) Social Media marketing plan and tactics to educate and communicate the DA initiative to our audiences, to include internal and external social media channels. Selected Accomplishments: Managed all Social Media initiatives for Deloitte Analytics, globally, and have consistently seen an increase in memberships since June 2011: Deloitte Analytics social media and digital marketing accolades in Fast Company magazine “Deloitte's "Entanglement" Model For B2B Digital Marketing”, 4/18/2012, as well as “Buyer Beware: 3 B2B Public Relations Don'ts”, 2/6/2012. Community manager and moderator for the Real Analytics LinkedIn Group. Responsible for membership approvals, comment moderation, promoting strategic Deloitte Analytics efforts (to include Partner “Ambassador/The Voice” program), and ensuring best practices are met in conjunction with Deloitte Risk and Legal departments. Membership included 3,850 members as of 6/4/2012, approximately a 40% increase in 11 months. Responsible for Deloitte Analytics Twitter account, @DeloitteBA. Work with Internet Marketing team, Global Deloitte Analytics and Member Firms to promote DA efforts, as well as identifying content to tweet and retweet. Created a program to teach leadership best practices on using Twitter. Use social media dashboard Hootsuite, in addition to other Twitter clients. Work closely with Member Firms, web managers and Deloitte Risk and Legal departments to ensure best practices are met. Twitter followers counted 3,833 members as of 6/4/2012, approximately a 122% increase in 11 months. @DeloitteBA named by SAP Blogs Top 50 #Analytics Twitter Influencers list Created and managed the Deloitte Analytics Facebook Fan page, to include videos, social career page, events, and livestreaming functions. The page launched in late September 2011. Work closely with the Deloitte Analytics site web manager, Member Firms, Deloitte Risk and Legal departments to ensure best practices are met. Facebook Fans counted 1,633 as of 6/4/2012, approximately a 200% increase in 10 months. Created and managed the Deloitte Analytics Google+ page, launched 11/7/2011. 579 accounts had Deloitte Analytics in their circles as of 6/4/2012, approximately a 650% increase in 7 months.
3. 3 Created and managed the Deloitte Analytics YouTube channel. Responsible for uploading new videos from across the Member Firms, create cross-promotional playlists and assist in the creation of new global video content. YouTube Total Video Views: 4,838 and 45 subscribers as of 6/4/2012, approximately a 320% increase in 10 months. Responsible for creating and managing other Social Media sites to include: LiveStream, SlideShare, Scribd, and DocStoc. Work closely with Member Firms and web managers to identify and cross-promote content, Deloitte Risk and Legal departments to ensure best practices are met. Identified and managed LinkedIn Recruiter account, to assist in Deloitte Analytics’ global talent initiatives, in addition to identifying the Work4Labs social career app for the Facebook page. Create and review job descriptions, manage candidate flow working closely with Member Firms and Global Deloitte Careers site, responsible for the “Faces of Deloitte” member firm video interviews to be included on various Social Media channels (see above). Responsible for the gathering of metrics and monthly submissions to leadership, to include Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and various other metrics tracking and social media monitoring tools (Google alerts, Social Mention, Boardtracker, Monitter, IceRocket, Twazzup, BackTweets, Addictomatic, TweetReach and more). Created and managed a “Social Media at Deloitte Analytics” page on our corporate intranet portal, with FAQ’s, training info, best practices, content submission processes and posting of relevant analytics industry information (to include competitive intelligence, Deloitte Analytics news, training materials and more). Please see Yammer information below under Manager, Global Online Communications. In charge of deploying launch messaging and co-community manager of the Deloitte Analytics group which had 2,347 members as of 6/4/2012, launched 11/4/2011, and 6th largest group on the Deloitte Yammer network as of 6/4/2012 Community manager and moderator for the Real Analytics Insights, a collaborative Social Media site. Responsible for posting new content, monitoring comments, updating leadership bios, and ensuring best practices are met in conjunction with Deloitte Risk and Legal departments. Membership counted 800 subscribers as of 04/30/2012. The site is currently phased out. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited July 2009-December 2010 Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. Manager, Global Online Communications Responsibilities: Communications liaison and advisor for 53 Deloitte member firms in 150 different countries. Advise and deploy Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu's global online communications, marketing and brand objectives. This includes gathering, developing, and disseminating online communications best practices and strategies, inclusive of the adoption of internal and external Social Media channels. With the use of Social Media, responsible for helping to foster a global collaborative environment to share best practices, knowledge, and ideas. Selected Accomplishments: Key and integral team member of numerous Global Social Media initiatives, to include: Community manager for the Deloitte Global Facebook Fan page and the Deloitte Twitter account. Responsible for finding content, posting, and monitoring accounts, to include responding and interacting. Grew Facebook fan base from approximately 9,000 fans in October 2009 to approximately 42,105 fans as of December 10, 2010 (a 368% increase in a little over a year). Grew Twitter follower base from several hundred in October 2009 to approximately 9,200 followers as of December 10, 2010 (a 4500% increase in a little over a year). Working closely with Global PR, developed a crisis response methodology. Social media mentions on the web grew by an average of 12% month-over-month. Development and global roll-out of a Global “Social Media Guidelines” document, intended for use in educating employees on the proper use of internal and external social media when representing Deloitte. Developed in conjunction with the Legal, Risk, Marketing, Communications, and Knowledge Management divisions. The Social Media guidelines are now widely adopted in many member firms. Development of a Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube user guides, all of which explain step-by-step processes on how to use these platforms to best promote the Deloitte brand. The Facebook and Twitter user guides are now widely adopted in many member firms.
4. 4 Responsible for the launch of two internal social media networks using the Yammer and Socialcast platforms. The intent was to use these platforms for internal collaboration and knowledge sharing for all Deloitte employees. After three years since I launched Yammer, it has officially been rolled out as a Global collaboration platform, with 182,000 members. Socialcast currently counts 1,784 members, but will soon be phased to make way for Yammer. Assisted and helped develop and test an internal Social Media E-learning course for new hires (Deloitte LLP, USA). The mandatory e-learning course is currently deployed in the US Firm, to be followed by a Global usage. Evaluated and recommended social media monitoring tools. Meltwater Buzz was initially used, evaluated ScoutLabs (now Lithium) and used Radian6 (now SalesForce.com). Evaluated competitor external social media presence and best in class examples of firms using social media successfully. Worked closely with Member Firms to assist in implementing and mentoring on social media for recruitment, events promotion, branding, competitive intelligence, and eminence. Recommendations were presented to the Deloitte World Meeting 2009 members and implemented Global strategies for recruiting with Web 2.0.technologies, including social media. Led global training sessions on how to use social media and related tools such as Twitter client Hootsuite, internal collaboration tools such as D-Wiki (official collaboration site), Socialcast and Yammer. Greater awareness among Member Firms of the social media landscape and the proper use of each channel. Through the use of key messaging using social media, raised awareness for voting for Deloitte and its non-profit partner, College Summit, for the U.S. Partnership Award. Deloitte won and, took top honors in this people’s choice category, earning the award for their work to increase college enrollment rates in low-income U.S. communities. Utilized social media to promote Deloitte’s nomination for the B2B Twitterer of the Year award, in category Natl/Intl B2B Services Co. Deloitte won the award in its category. Evaluated and recommended multiple tools and best practices for the Global Online Communications strategy. Recommendations were presented to the Deloitte World Meeting 2009 members. Evaluated internal collaboration tools, such as Confluence, SocialText, Huddle, Twiki, Telligent (now Zimbra) and Lotus Connections. Lotus Connections was used in Deloitte LLP’s US pilot phase. Evaluated several innovation and rewards & recognition tools for use in global brainstorming efforts, such as Spigit Innovation Management Software, and Intuit Brainstorm. Currently using Intuit Brainstorm in the U.S. and global launch in January 2011. Work closely with and directly involved in all facets of the Office of Information Management (OIM) as they pertain to the www.deloitte.com platform. Facilitated monthly Global regional calls with Member Firms around Enterprise Content Management (OpenText) refresher training sessions in coordination with OIM. Global audience numbers in the hundreds. Author of a bi-weekly newsletter relating to all things pertaining to online communications, with monthly Global regional calls scheduled and topics and speakers varied. Distribution lists number around 500 participants. Calls were for the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions. Helped organize User Acceptance Testing for various website platform migrations, in conjunction with OIM. Active participant in testing. Results are used in implementing critical fixes and changes to the OpenText ECM platform. Responsible for up-keep and updating over twenty Deloitte.com pages and content which reside on our company intranet. Pages include newsletter and training archives, best practices in e-marketing, and social media resources.
5. 5 Created a global social media request form on our company intranet, to streamline process for Member Firms requesting to post content on the social media channels. Member firms educated on how to submit content requests for Social Media channels in a streamlined process, and there is raised awareness on which content is appropriate for specific channels. Created Member Firm social media contacts page on our internal global portal. The page lists all country accounts and contact info. In keeping with the As One strategy, member firms are able to quickly assess what other member firm’s social media efforts are. Working closely with Global Public Relations and Member Firms in promoting world events using social media and tracking metrics. Events include the Deloitte World Meeting 2009 and 2010, the World Economic Forum at Davos 2010, Summer Davos in Asia, International Women’s Day, International Student Business Forum, Deloitte 21, Fantasy Football League, Global Reporting Initiative, United Nations Global Compact, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Global initiatives. Responsible for uploading of all Global Press Releases for the Global Public Relations team, as well as providing guidance, via detailed mock-up, for a new and improved online newsroom. Working knowledge of HTML. New online newsroom to be implemented Spring 2011. Core member of the following Communities of Practice: Culture Transformation / Collaboration / Social Media / Knowledge Sharing / Taxonomy and Social Tagging / Social Media Affinity Group / Virtual Marketplace Communities. Invited as a speaker, and also responsible for inviting keynote speakers such as Peter Williams, CEO of Deloitte Digital/Australia, and Carlos Dominguez, SVP, Office of the CEO at Cisco Systems. Regular online attendee at relevant industry webinars. In 2010, attended the Twitter Developer Chirp Conference in San Francisco, CA, and the Ragan Communications Social Media Summit at Cisco Systems in San Jose, CA and in Vancouver, B.C. Deloitte LLP April 2007-July 2009 In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Manager, Internet Research Responsibilities: Recruited as a contract Internet Researcher in August 2006. I was asked to join Deloitte full-time after 8 months, in April 2007. Under the Leadership of Rob McIntosh, my team and I supported the Candidate Development Team with internet sourcing of passive and active candidates for large hiring initiatives. I managed a team of two people here in the US and two people in our Hyderabad, India facility. The team supported the Talent Acquisition divisions of Deloitte Tax, Deloitte Consulting, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services and Deloitte Audit & Enterprise Risk Services. Selected Accomplishments: Responsible for vendor relations with external research: Under my management, outside expenditure of research decreased by over $100,000 in 6 months, and over $226,000 in savings. Research request projects were always canvassed internally first by scouring our databases, then my team performed online research and gleaned leads. Results: Dependency on External Vendors Research has decreased to an almost null amount. Main point of contact for Recruitment Competitive Intelligence: I provided competitive intelligence reports around our competitor companies to all members of the Candidate Development Team, the Experienced Hire Team, as well as company leadership. I used secondary research sources as the main method, with some primary research as well. Utilized various methods and tools to search for candidates: complex Boolean search strings, RSS Feeds, Blogs, Business/Social Networks, Web 2.0 based sites, newsgroups, associations, industry-specific technologies, niche job boards as well as major job boards, forums, and more. Provided E-learning webinars within Deloitte on how to set up RSS feeds, best practices on using LinkedIn for recruitment, creating optimal strings for job boards search agents, partial training on the use of SalesForce as it pertains to Research. I have provided web-based training for my Deloitte colleagues in Europe, Canada, Australia and India.
6. 6 Created methodology and process for members of our Hyderabad, India, offices on best practices in validating Leads within SalesForce. This effort ensured the data integrity of our database. Reduction of costs of over $100,000. In charge of evaluating and purchasing research tools. Tools included InfoGist Platinum, AIRS Oxygen, Broadlook Technologies (Diver, Profiler, Eclipse, Contact Capture), LinkedIn Recruiter, and specialty Job Boards such as The Ladders and Execunet (to name a few). Very active Beta tester on new online and PC-based tools. Member Online Sourcing Strategy Team. Creator of the Sourcing Collaboration Center on the Talent Gateway on Deloittenet, the company intranet. This site provides documents, training webinars, tips & tricks on how to use the internet for candidate sourcing, competitive intelligence reports, useful sites and more. Currently being used as part of a required curriculum for the Learning Path Initiative for all recruiters and sourcers. Creator of the original Deloitte Twitter account, now known as JoinDeloitteUS, which had over 3,100 followers as of 7.24.10.This inspired the creation of the DeloitteUS account and the LifeAtDeloitte successful recruiting Twitter accounts. Member: Social Media Global Strategy Development. Integral member of several project teams, including Recruiting with Social Media, Social Media Futurist View, D-Think/Innovation Mall and Competitor Activities. Findings were presented at the Deloitte World Meeting 2009. (See Manager Global Online Communications profile above for more information on this). Member: Early Adopter Program on Sharepoint. Member: User Acceptability Test Group for customized SalesForce initial roll-out. Member: Coordinating Corporate Social Network and Candidate Development Team/Sourcing Collaboration Center on Deloitte Corporate Intranet. Member: Pilot of Instant Messaging use for PDAs. Member: Social Media Affinity Group. I personally have a major online presence which greatly expands my networking capabilities. For reference: See my LinkedIn Professional Profile, which is just one of over thirty Business/Social Networking sites to which I subscribe. MTR, Inc. / InfoSourcer Inc. October 2001-April 2007 MTR Inc. was a Professional Services and Executive Search Firm, providing Recruitment Services, Market Research, Internet Research, Public Relations, Sales & Marketing, and Corporate Intelligence to a variety of industries. InfoSourcer provided Internet Research, Name Generation and Sourcing services to all industries, worldwide. MTR Inc. & InfoSourcer Inc. were headquartered in Bend, Oregon. CIO/ Senior Researcher & Sourcer/Co-Founder Job Responsibilities: Sourcing of candidates from the Internet utilizing various methods: complex Boolean search strings, flip search, x-raying, peeling, newsgroups, associations, industry-specific technologies, niche job boards as well as major job boards, blogs and business networks. Also extensive use of e-mail and cold-calling networking techniques. Selected Accomplishments: Acquired by the HireCalling Holding company in 2007. Internet sourcing of candidates resulting in permanent placements for Quartet Network Storage, Providian Financial (Disaster Recovery Project), NS Holdings, MailFrontier, Zetta Systems and Trend Micro (amongst others). Responsible for training all personnel to be well-versed in Applicant Tracking Systems, databases, and network operations. Providing research consulting services for The American Institute for Full Employment, Hire Calling, Jeld-Wen, iProbe Solutions, ISSCI, Pathfinder Search Partners, Ilink-Systems, ARYX Pharmaceuticals, NS Holdings, Willmott & Associates, eSearchPro, Capital H Group, Wilson HR, PeopleSource, Aspire Search, and The AccuSource Group. Facilitated Marketing and PR consulting services for Zetta Systems, a data storage start-up company (now Overland Storage). Provided recruiting services. Technical Lead in Research and Product Marketing Analysis. Co-authored, with Ron McManmon, the Career Marketing Program (CMP), an innovate software product designed specifically for today’s jobseeker. Refer to Careeradex, the updated online version of the CMP. Currently in private beta. Instrumental in securing key relationships with vendors of new and emerging technologies, including but not limited to: CBiz Software, Hiredesk, JobMachine, EmployOn, Infogist, YourJobSearcher,eQuest, TrueAdvantage, VacancyWatch and ResumeMirror. Industry specialties include: Security Software, Data Storage, Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Warehousing, Networks, Wireless, Semiconductor, Multimedia, Human Resources, Biotech, Government, Diversity.
7. 7 Pangaea Technology Resources July 2000-October 2001 An MRI ( Management Recruiters International) President’s Club award winning franchise; was located in Bend, Oregon. Senior Internet Researcher/Network Administrator Job Responsibilities: Initially recruited into this company as an Internet Researcher to source passive candidates online for multiple technology, energy, and financial services clients. Promoted to Senior Internet Researcher within four months. Selected Accomplishments: Awarded Top 5% Internet Researcher status by MRI. Sourcing candidates from the Internet resulted in placements and revenues worth over $420,000 in a little over a year. Industry focus: IT and Energy. Clients included: Volera, Voxeo, ActivCard, Advent Networks, Foundry Networks, Ericsson, Mahi Networks, APB Energy, and TXU Energy. Trained all recruiters and staff on proper use of CAPS database, a complex recruiting software solution. Beta-tester lead. Responsible for all Network Administration procedures: daily back-ups, PC troubleshooting, vendor liaison. Evaluated, recommended and was decision-maker in all IT-related purchases. Sunlight Solar, Inc. August 1999-July 2000 A sustainable energy company headquartered in Bend, Oregon. Research and Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Research and evaluation of new products within the renewable energy industries, including solar, wind, fuel cell and hydrogen-based technologies. Participated in all management decisions for new product acquisitions. Grew company and general sustainable energy exposure by 300%. Authored articles and press releases which were disseminated throughout all media outlets in Oregon. Coordinated conventions and tradeshows in conjunction with State Agencies, private parties, and not-for-profit organizations SharkPOD USA, Inc. October 1996-July 1999 SharkPOD is the world’s first electronic shark repelling device, developed by the Natal Sharks Board of South Africa. SharkPOD was headquartered in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, with offices in Miami, Florida. Now known as SharkShield. Director of Marketing Strategies Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Developed, coordinated and implemented marketing feasibility and customer analysis for the product. Coordinated international public relations, press releases with all media outlets, resulting in over $4.2 million in advertising exposure. Featured media included: Discovery Channel, The New York Times, National Geographic, TIME, Popular Science, French and Scandinavian TV, The Learning Channel, American Journal and Real TV. SharkPOD Consulting included: Ven AM Sea Technology. This company was commissioned to the archaeological excavation of King Louis XIV’s Royal Fleet in the Caribbean. Co-authored complete business prospectus. Liaison between archaeologists, French Ministry of Culture, and The French and Spanish Archives. Media exposure included National Geographic and French National Television. Shark Island Environmental Research Center. Prepared complete business plan, budget, implementation of sustainable energy technologies for this unique eco-tourism island in the Bahamas.
8. 8 Mondo One Productions, Inc. February 1991-September 1994 Mondo One Productions facilitated photo and video productions for the international fashion industry. Mondo One Productions was headquartered in Miami, Florida. Senior Production Coordinator Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Coordinated, managed and implemented fashion magazine and video productions in Florida and the Caribbean. Average production budget exceeded $300,000. Organized all facets of production: location scouting, hiring photographers, models, make-up artists, and stylists. Worked with world-renowned photographers and models. A&M Records, Inc. January 1988-January 1991 A&M Records is an artist recording company, a part of the PolyGram Group, now Vivendi/Universal Music. A&M is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices worldwide. Located in Paris, France. Label Manager Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Executed multi-million dollar budgets for marketing and promotion, in order to assure maximum exposure for A&M artist roster, which included: Janet Jackson, Sting, Barry White, David Crosby, The Neville Brothers, Suzanne Vega, Supertramp, Iggy Pop, Herb Alpert, Bryan Adams, and Soundgarden. Generated revenue of over $3 million in record sales. Managed a 50-person sales force and promotion team within the French territory. Prepared and organized over two hundred concerts. Arranged numerous international press junkets. Primary liaison between the French office and headquarters in the USA. United International Pictures February 1987-November 1987 United International Pictures is a joint venture between Universal, Paramount and DreamWorks, motion picture companies. UIP is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Located in Paris, France. Assistant Press Attachée Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Assisted in the promotion of American films in France. Duties included: orchestrating media exposure and interviews between actors and French media at the prestigious American Film Festival of Deauville, France. Successfully translated and interpreted interviews between American actors, producers and directors. Films worked on: James Bond: The Living Daylights (directed by Albert Broccoli and starring Timothy Dalton and Maryam D’Abo), and The Untouchables (directed by Brian DePalma and starring Robert DeNiro, Kevin Costner and Andy Garcia). The New York Times / Washington Post / Newsweek / Philadelphia Inquirer Various periods 1985-1987 These are all world-renowned news publications, with headquarters in the USA. Located in Paris, France. Researcher and Documentalist Job Responsibilities & Selected Accomplishments: Part-time duties comprised of extensive research for Bureau Chiefs and news correspondents’ articles. Analyzed and compiled data for the media libraries. Documentalist for Judith Miller and Richard Bernstein at the New York Times.
9. 9 EDUCATION & TRAINING Certificate in Network Administration BBDP / CAPS (2000) Chicago, IL. Bachelor of Arts, Environmental Science Florida International University (1996) Miami, FL. Honors: Golden Key National Honor Society. Diploma, International Hotel Management Institut International Maxim’s (1985) Paris, France. Diploma, French Language, Literature and Civilization University of Aix/Marseille (1983) Aix-en-Provence, France. TECHNICAL SKILLS Social Media / Digital Marketing Tools (Sample): Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Basic > Recruiter YouTube Google+ Google Analytics Radian6 Omniture Web Analytics tool Facebook Graph Jobvite Box Connectifier Hootsuite Instagram CoTweet Entelo TalentBin Lippl Quora TypePad WordPress Foursquare Tumblr BrightKite StackOverflow Dribbble GitHub Seesmic Plancast QR Codes Yammer Socialcast Diigo Netvibes Google Wave (formerly) Google Buzz (formerly) Newsgator Deli.ci.ous Wikipedia Evernote Pinterest Falcon.io Gild 360 Social Recruitem The Social CV About.me AIRS Oxygen Vizify Re.vu Advanced Boolean Strings Connectifier Professional Associations Zoominfo Lexis-Nexis GageIn Thomas Register TrueAdvantage Forrester, Gartner, IDC & AMR Research Data.com Broadlook Technologies InfoGist SearchExpo Computer/Software Skills (Sample): SharePoint 2010 SalesForce.com Confluence Saba/Centra Vignette/OpenText ECM Lotus Connections Documentum E-room Taleo ATS Intuit Brainstorm Innovation Knowledge of HTML Microsoft LiveMeeting/Lync SnagIt MS Office 2013 Windows 8 GoToMeeting Awards/Certifications/Associations/Personal Profile LinkedIn Certified Professional–Recruiter Certified People Sourcing Professional, Level 2 (CPSP-2) Please visit my About.me profile for a list of Social Networks memberships. Member Golden Key Honor Society. Winner of four Applause Awards at Deloitte. Member of Society of Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP). Not current. Winner of SourceCon Challenge #2, 2007. SourceCon is the first Global Sourcing Conference as it pertains to Talent Acquisition. Panelist for The Human Capital Institute (not current). Invited to be a Panelist numerous times for the Strategic Sourcing Series. Fluent in English, French, Italian and Spanish. Able to translate and interpret in all four languages. International Language Instructor Inlingua of Switzerland. Have taught Italian, French, English & Spanish to private students. Broad cross-cultural experience and knowledge: able to communicate effectively at all levels and with all cultures. Dual citizenship both USA and European Union (Italy). Extensive world travel. Excellent analytical and project management abilities.
Small deck used during Use Case roundtable at JiveWorld 2014. On each on the 14 ta...
This 30 minute presentation was given at the 2014 Rochester Young Professionals En...
1. Suzy Tonini Bellingham firstname.lastname@example.org Work: 360-778-3924 WA 98225, USA Home: 360-778-3923 SOCI AL MEDI A, SOURCI NG ...
Suzy Tonini. Bellingham WA 98225, USA. email@example.com. Work: 360-778-3924 Home: 360-778-3923. SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, RESEARCH, COMMUNICATIONS ...
Suzy Tonini. Bellingham WA 98225, USA firstname.lastname@example.org Work: 360-778-3924 Home: 360-778-3923 SOCIAL MEDIA, MARKETING, RESEARCH, COMMUNICATIONS ...
Full-blown version of my resume for your perusal :) Download Suzy Tonini CV. Transcript
Suzy Tonini, Florida International University, Environmental Studies Department, Alumnus. Studies Cloud Computing, Java Programming, and C++ Programming.
View Suzy Tonini's business profile as Researcher at The New York Times Company and see work history, affiliations and more.
Integrated Receivers for the SKA Suzy Jackson (CSIRO ATNF – Macquarie) Slide 1 Integrated Receivers for the SKA Suzy Jackson (CSIRO ATNF – Macquarie ...
Outlook.com is a free, personal email service from Microsoft. Keep your inbox clutter-free with powerful organizational tools, and collaborate easily with ...