Published on October 24, 2014
1. To have or not to have... Close Friends A guide for seriously weird loners
2. Who would you like to have by your side? A few close friends... ...or a large group of passing acquaintances
3. Arguments for ● A true friend will never be too honest when it comes to telling a few hard facts
4. Arguments for ● A true friend will always be nice enough to vanish and not witness your embarrassing behaviour when they know you are about to make a fool of yourself
5. Arguments for ● A close friend by your side will surely be more likely to stand in between you and a bully's fist than a passing acquaintance
6. Arguments against ● If you borrow money from an acquaintance you are umpteen times more likely to get away with it than from a close friend who will always be there to remind you what a bastard you are
7. Arguments against ● Having only fair-weather friends by your side will mean that you're doing just great and you should make sure that none of your so-called true(in fact jealous friends) will get any closer and spoil it all.
8. Arguments against ● A friend of a friend will be an invaluable source of gossip and you'll never get to know what they really think about you
9. Arguments against ● A travel companion is bound to share the expenses while a parasitic old friend may never stop scrounging
10. In conclusion... Whose advice would you follow if you had to make an important decision? Is it good to know it all about someone and let them know all about you? Who is more likely to keep a secret? … it's up to you to decide
I have no close friends except my boyfriend. ... Is it normal for a woman of 36 to not have any close friends?
Why would someone have NO friends? ... I am not close to my family and do not have many friends. ... I would like to have close friends now, ...
One in 10 people questioned said they did not have a close friend, ... There is a significant minority of people who claim to have no close friends, ...
... one in 10 women reported that they don't have a close friend. ... Is It Bad If You Don't Have a Best ... "To have friends you have to be a good ...
Basically my problem is that I don't have a close circle of friends. It's not that I'm extremely disliked. It's more the fact I'm not very liked. I have no ...
Is it normal to feel like you have a lot of acquaintances and not many close friends? ... Is it normal to not have any close friends?
How does one sustain friendship? Is it normal to not have any close friends? ... Many people like me but I only have few close friends.
... remember high school as fun but if i have no friends i may want my life not to continue. i know i ... like I have no close friends.
Should I be worried that I don't have close friends? ... friends" I had on FB. It's not bad for ... I don't have any close friends ...