Published on March 17, 2014
echnical onitoring ystem Add in Software for Oracle Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project
TMS is an «Add-In» software application designed to the progress for any kind of project managed with ORACLE® PRIMAVERA P6 or MICROSOFT PROJECT 2
2) Create Calendar & Timescales 1) Define Weighting Structure 4) Calculate Baseline Progress 5) Define Alternative Views 6) Generate Baseline Reports 3) Get Baseline Data from Scheduling System 4
1) Define Work Class Library 2) Define C3 Settings 3) Autogenerate C3 Work Class Structure 4) Populate C3 Items details ImportExport 5) Export Workbooks for External Data Entry 6) Import & Consolidate External Data Entry Export File for Schedule Updating SUBCONTRACTORSSUB1 SUB2 SUB3 SUB4 CLA Applications Software from other vendors or in-house 5 The C3 Module can also work as a «Stand-alone Progress Data Collector» independent from the Scheduling System
Get quantities from CLA external applications or other vendors Import Neutral Excel File Export Neutral Excel File SEND quantity data to TMS selected work classes GET Quantity data from TMS selected Work Classes Validations Checks 6
1) Get Current Data from Scheduling System 3) Calculate & Store Actual Progress 4) Calculate Forecast Progress 5) Generate Reports 2) Perform Inconsistency Checks Engineering updated info Procurement updated info Construction updated info from TMS C3 Module Updated Current schedule 7
• One Original Baseline (BL1) Schedule • One Revised Baseline (BL2) Schedule (if any) • One Updated Schedule at each predefined cut off The required Schedule info will be exported in Excel using Oracle Primavera «P6 Report Wizard» or Microsoft Project «Export Wizard» 8
• User-defined unlimited levels • Imposed or calculated weights from Schedule Data • Import/export in Excel™ format (97/2010) 11
If you are a Consortium Leader and you need to consolidate a progress of a Partner (externally calculated) in the Overall Client Project Progress you can import pre-calculated Custom Spreads in Excel format at the Lowest Level of your defined Weighting Structure 14
• Exported in excel • Up to 10 Selectable distribution series • Selectable timescale & level of detail • Multiple progress views 15
• User Defined • Cross Projects • Project Specific • Max 10 Steps • Excel Import/Export 16
• Export in Excel of a protected workbook for external data entry • Automatic progress calculation at any level • Import & Consolidation of updated workbook in TMS 17
1. All Reports are in Excel Format (2003 / 2010) 2. Reports specs are saved (Report ready to run) 3. High Level of Customization 4. Multiple Progress Views (using Alternative WS) 5. Selectable Level of details 6. Selectable Baseline Comparison 7. Selectable Time interval (From – To) 8. Selectable Timescales (Weekly, Monthly, Custom) 9. Up to 10 Selectables Progress Series 18
• Selectable level of detail • Selectable comparison • Selectable period • Selectable progress view 19
• Drill down up to activity level • Organized by subcontractors • Grouped by work class 20
• Up to 10 Selectable distribution series • Selectable timescale • Selectable content21
22 • Focus on Data Date • Selectable number of period before Data Date • Selectable Series & Timescales
23 • Long Periods representation • Current Status at Data Date • Selectable Series & Timescales
24 • Up to 10 Selectable distribution series • Selectable timescale & level of detail • Multiple progress views
1) Report batch (One run for multiple reports) 2) Reports Customization improvement 3) C3 Module via WEB (for Subcontractors) 4) Resource Data Collection 5) Earned Value Management 6) New Report : Quantity Production Chart 7) New Report : Performance & Trend Analysis 8) New Report : Milestones Charts & Tables 30
Summary Milestones Status Detailed Milestones Status Milestones Charts 33
Presentación que realice en el Evento Nacional de Gobierno Abierto, realizado los ...
In this presentation we will describe our experience developing with a highly dyna...
Presentation to the LITA Forum 7th November 2014 Albuquerque, NM
Un recorrido por los cambios que nos generará el wearabletech en el futuro
Um paralelo entre as novidades & mercado em Wearable Computing e Tecnologias Assis...
about tms central. Total Monitoring Services, Inc. is located in the heart of California. Locally owned, operated, and serving local communities with a ...
TMS Integrated alarm systems use HMI screen-based displays, lightbox annunciators, or a combination of both. Systems feature: User-friendly full
Observing Up: Hartebeesthoek 26m New Computer Previous: Software Technical Monitoring System (TMS) This system (proposed by Mike Ainley) will monitor ...
The innovative Tire Monitor System (TMS) can help decrease your downtime and reduce your operating costs by giving you accurate tire pressure data.
TMS has unique features not available in your Planning System with a wide range of ... TMS can be integrated with other CLA applications like PUMA ...
TMS designed temperature monitoring systems feature: Either mimic panels or screen displays Retrofits to connect existing RTD
3 1. Introduction. The TMS (Tank Monitoring System) is a device that is used to control, monitor and accommodate efficient storage and dispensing of liquid.
The TMS Monitoring System enhances the established TMS product range. Edwards’ TMS Monitoring System provides an effective and effortless method of ...
Termite Monitoring Systems (TMS) Nationally, ... the Certified Termite and Pest Control’s TMS will continue to provide ongoing proactive protection.