Published on May 26, 2017
1. Tips of Healthy Diet in Ramadan
2. Sehar and Iftar are the most significant time of a day during Ramadhan It is important to make sure that you maintain a proper diet during Ramadhan Special preparations are done and many dishes are prepared for the whole family According to the Nutritionists, our stomach should be given something to eat after every two hours so that the stomach keeps working and does not produce fats
3. It has been seen that before the arrival of Ramadhan, may Muslims make claims that they would lose their weight in this blessed month by maintaining a proper diet, but the funny thing is that instead of losing their weight, they gain more weight in Ramadhan. This is due to the improper intake of food during Sehri and Iftari.
4. The meal of Sehri should be wholesome and complete because the energy level of whole day is dependent on the type of Sehri you are consuming. Different countries have different traditions. In Pakistan people usually eat Parathas with yogurt and eggs in Sehri.
5. In Saudi Arab, people eat Qatayef in Sehri which a kind of pancake made with wholesome wheat and it is filled with sweet cheese and nuts. This dish can be eaten in both Sehri and Iftari. It is a complete nutritional dish which is enriched with protein and carbohydrates
6. The fast should be opened by eating dates as it is Sunnah. Dates are little package which has all the necessary proteins and vitamins which are needed after a full day of refraining from any kind of food and drink If dates are not available then you can open it with water
7. Try to avoid all the oily things in Iftar When your stomach is empty, it gets affected by the oily things much more than when its full These oily things are extremely unhealthy and also increases the weight of the person
8. This presentation has been presented by http://umrahexperts.co.uk/