Published on October 18, 2014
1. Tips for Innovation How companies small and large stay ahead of their competition Chirag Kulkarni @cgkulks CEO of C&M Group
2. Who am I? Serial Entrepreneur, advisor, Motowner
3. What is Innovation?
4. 1.People 2.Process 3.Product
5. 1.Purpose 2.People 3.Process 4.Product
6. 1. What is your purpose • Why do you exist? “To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world” “To inspire and nurture The Human Spirit – one person, and one cup at a time”
8. Emphasis on mission, not money!
9. The STR story • Early Startup • Money > Mission • Cost Cutting vs. Customer Service
10. • Kevin Systrom – Founder of Instagram • Build a community
11. 2. People Care? Retention? Empowerment? Growth?
12. • John Pepper – Founder • Operated like a typical fast food chain • Realized people do tedious jobs • Improved: Salary for employees, benefits
13. People #2 • Hire right from the start • Focus on transparency vs. dominance • Encourage new ideas
14. 3. Process • How NOT to Innovate • Linear Model
15. Process – How to Innovate • Bring people together • People = catalyze innovation • Horizontal vs. Vertical Management • Market Pull
16. • Group of Entrepreneurs • Gap in consulting industry • “Entrepreneurial Consulting for entrepreneurial organization”
17. • Partner network • 60% of revenues • “We help you, you help us “
18. 4. Product • “Look in the future by looking deep in the present; real needs, issues, from the top to bottom” - Hal Gregersen, Insead • More value for the same products
19. Thoughts on Product • Jump the curve • Iterate, iterate, and iterate • Customer feedback
20. Questions? Chirag Kulkarni @cgkulks Chirag@chiragkulkarni.com
http://ecommerce-for-business.com/shackles-boats-theboatonlinestore/ We offer a ...
Pretty similar to gold bars are these silver slabs. Silver is considered as the mo...
If you are an investor of gold bars and coins, one of the major things that you ou...
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 21st 2014
CyberSecurity's social media stats for one week as of Oct 28th 2014
How companies small and large stay ahead of their ... on Tips for Innovation for small and large ... and large stay ahead of their competition.
10 Tips for Successful Innovation ... with a large CPG company, ... of corporate innovation teams going about their work in a “business ...
The World's Most Innovative Companies. ... Guests were treated to small group tours of the ... best in assessing the health of their company's innovation ...
Ideas, advice, news and tools from Small Business ... predictive analytics company CB Insights recently ... Small business owners say their local ...
COMPETITIVE STRATEGY AND COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES OF ... small companies should examine their ... planners in larger firms. In fact, the small ...
Follow these tips, from fellow small ... 10 Tips on How to Research Your Competition. ... you what your competition ordered or their ...
... President Obama released an updated Strategy for American Innovation. ... the world in innovation. Today, the competition ... small companies are ...
How innovative businesses are using the cloud and big data to stay in sync. ... tips, habits, and hacks ... 9 Ways Great Companies Organize Their Teams For ...
Report | McKinsey Global Institute Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity May 2011 | by James Manyika, Michael Chui ...
Here's how you can stay ahead of ... Instruments Autonomous Robotics Competition Grand ... innovation and how it fits into the company's ...