Published on September 26, 2015
1. The Theremin is a monophonic instrument which is the instrument only produced one note at the time. Theremin is an early electronic musical instrument that generates sound of varying pitch and volume depending on the proximity of the musician’s hands to two antennae mounted on the instrument This instrument is a ‘space-controlled’ and controlled by the motion of the hands.
2. Lev Termen Or also known as Leon Theremin He is a Russian and Soviet inventor born in Saint Petersburg, Russia He is an electrical engineer graduated from Nikolayevska Military Engineering School Invented his instrument in 1917 by accident After a few years of research he invented his musical instrument named after himself in October 1920
3. The purpose of this presentation is to introduce the Theremin to people and better understanding for this kind of instrument This report provides details the invention of this instrument, the operating process, playing technique, range and similarities and differences for this instrument Hopefully, by presenting this unique instrument, more people can appreciate the beauty of Theremin
4. The data collected for this report was mainly based on two secondary sources, such as internet and documentary. I also do some research by video from youtube to know about this report.
5. Every instrument has particular discipline for them to operate to produce sound Theremin produced sound by the interaction of two radio frequencies The process is known as heterodyning
6. The Theremin contains two antennas, vertical and horizontal. The oscillator is a tube from first generation of computer technology and the most important part on Theremin because the oscillator generates the wave to perform the heterodyning. Blue part on the diagram is a horizontal antenna which control the volume of the pitch. The yellow part is a vertical antenna to control the pitch. Combining the two waves of these part with two different waves frequencies will generates a pitch and can be amplified.
7. It has about five and a half octave range for classic Theremin The lowest pitch that Theremin can reach is E on double bass For modern Theremin six to seven octaves
8. It is a difficult to master instrument because it has no fretboard or keyboard to be the reference The size of your hands, body and surrounding influenced the electromagnetic process that occur in Theremin The lower Pitch occurs when vertical antenna and hand are about two feet away. On the other hand, the left hand controls the volume The hand need to away about an inch above the antenna to get the lowest volume and just a half centimeter to get the loudest volume
9. The Theremin has been developed by Leon Theremin itself in the early 1920s After Leon Theremin developed the Theremin on 1920s more modern developer take part on this instrument including Robert Moog Robert Moog developed Theremin in his own version The modern technologies change the component in Moog’s Theremin
10. “Space Controlled” Classic Theremin Modern Theremin Developed in 1920s Developed in 1950s First computing generation system Third computing generation system Heavy and big Small and compatible
11. The Theremin is an unique instrument Invented from science The instrument doesn’t mark who we are, The musical quality does
12. How to Play a Theremin http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/how-to- tech/how-to-play-theremin2.htm Leon Theremin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%A9on_There min Theremin https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theremin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STWwl6viv A The Theremin http://www.theremin- saw.com/theremin.htm#where http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17340257
Das Theremin wird durch den Abstand beider Hände zu zwei Antennen berührungsfrei gespielt, wobei eine Hand die Tonhöhe, die andere die Lautstärke ...
Produktbeschreibungen... Dieses Theremin in Form eines Ufos ... durch diesen Bausatz vertieft ...
An Etherwave-Theremin, assembled from Robert Moog's kit: the loop antenna on the left controls the volume while the upright antenna controls the pitch.
Tolle Angebote bei eBay für theremin steam account. Sicher einkaufen.
This song was written by Harold Arlen for the 1939 MGM classic THE WIZARD OF OZ. It is widely believed to be the most loved and enduring popular ...
Theremin information including bands who use them, photos and sound, message boards, where to buy theremins, how to build theremins, and a growing registry ...
Theremin: 7 Angebote/Produkte ab 59,00 EUR (Stand 09.11.2016) bei billiger.de - Preisvergleich, Produkt- und Shop-Bewertungen.
The theremin was invented in 1919 by a Russian physicist named Lev Termen and is the first electronic musical instrument that is played without being touch
Mein Hobby ist das Rebornen von lebensnah gestalteten Puppen und Babys. Lassen Sie sich auf dieser Homepage von meinen Puppenkindern faszinieren.
Der russische Physiker Leon Theremin (Lev Sergeyevich Termen) entwickelte das Theremin als erstes elektronisches Musikinstrument. Durch seine beiden ...