Published on January 5, 2017
1. The Shoe Deodorizer Market in the U.S. is expected to witness significant growth from 2013 - 2019 Shoe deodorizers play an important role in suppressing the foot odor caused by excessive sweating. Currently, a large section of the population in the U.S. suffers from diseases such as diabetes and hyperthyroidism. Moreover, athlete foot is one of the most prominent feet concerns among the people in the U.S. Furthermore, shoe
2. deodorizers help stop the growth of microorganisms as they absorb moisture which would otherwise create an environment for the microorganisms to proliferate. The shoe deodorizer market in the U.S. is expected to witness significant growth from 2014 to 2020 due to increasing concerns related to personal care and hygiene among the population in the country. Furthermore, large number of people suffering from disease such as diabetes and hyperthyroidism is likely to be an important target segment for the shoe deodorizers during the forecast period. Diabetes and hyperthyroidism cause excessive sweating in feet and other parts of body. Additionally, growth in the medicated foot care market is anticipated to drive the shoe deodorizer market over the
3. next six years. Rising concerns about foot odor is projected to boost growth of shoe deodorizers during the forecast period. Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://goo.gl/lPAUGE Distribution channels such as large retailers, drug stores and convenience stores contribute significantly to the sale of shoe deodorizers in the U.S. Furthermore, online retailers such as amazon.com, ebay.com and others would play a crucial role in the distribution of shoe deodorizers over the next six years. Currently, key retailers such as supermarkets, hypermarkets and drug stores account for the largest market share in terms of sale of shoe deodorizers in the U.S.
4. Currently, the top three companies account for more than 50% market share in the U.S. shoe deodorizer market. However, the market offers significant opportunities for new entrants due to easy entry and low cost of exit. This, in turn, is likely to encourage entry of new players in the market over the next six years. Key players such as Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc adopt acquisitions and long-term agreements with retailers as key business strategies in the market Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/us-shoe- deodorizer-market
5. The shoe deodorizer market in the U.S. was valued at USD 207 million in 2013 and is expected to reach USD 319.9 million in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020. The shoe deodorizers sprays accounted for the largest market share in terms of sale in 2013. Furthermore, the U.S. shoe deodorizer market is likely to experience significant growth in shoe deodorizer insoles followed by sprays. Table of Content 1. Preface 2. Executive Summary 3. Market Overview
6. 4. The U.S. Shoe Deodorizer Market 5. Company Profiles About MRRSE MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.
7. Contact US: Corporate Office State Tower 90 State Street, Suite 700 Albany, NY 12207 United States Tel: +1-518-730-0559 http://www.mrrse.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org