Published on December 29, 2016
1. 1© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Rise and Rise of Enterprise Messaging Solutions
2. 2© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 What is Enterprise Messaging A system through which organizations can send messages between different computer systems. Promote loosely coupled architecture through which formats of messages can be changed so that a better user experience can be delivered.
3. 3© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 The Rise of Enterprise Messaging Solutions Grown in popularity in the last couple of years to a great extent. Emails have become archaic. The increase in smart phone penetration has lead to this rise. Kids and adults have taken onto communicating in a few characters which have paved the way for further growth of enterprise messaging. Enterprise messaging provides the technology backbone for all communications within and between organizations. Enterprise messaging provides a great tool for businesses to communicate with stakeholders and other business professionals who support them. It helps businesses take the best advantage of opportunities in hand by enabling communication on a real time basis.
4. 4© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Present Scenario The enterprise messaging solution has been growing through technological innovations. Starting as wearable technology it moved on to new technologies for customers and then to cloud-based messaging systems. Today’s enterprise messaging are used for things other than messaging. The data obtained through enterprise messaging system is used for analytics and big data. Promotes innovations in the industry. Message-oriented middleware (MoM) technology, is the latest technology It consumes and publishes messages and is making a wave of the enterprise messaging world.
5. 5© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Present Scenario MoM integrates technology, interfaces, and enterprise messaging to enable real-time messaging. Almost 48% of organizations today use MoM. Businesses need to keep themselves updated all the time. MoM is changing fast to include protocols and standards to enable transport and exchange of messages instantaneously. At present, the Microsoft Exchange Server is the leader. Maximum businesses in the Asia Pacific region use enterprise messaging and the lowest penetration is in North America.
6. 6© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Challenges The instant processing of messages is the main challenge. The requirement of faster processing of messages has placed extreme pressure on the message queue. Have to handle high volumes of data which is being generated. Organizations are today using more complicated technology than before. The new technologies pose a new set of challenge The systems have to be cost effective and reliable.
7. 7© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Opportunities Enterprise messaging solution industry has a bright future Estimated reach - $1.9 billion by 2019. In the coming days, enterprises will need to communicate effectively and immediately. Workforce is now dispersed. World is moving to virtual office. Penetration of mobile devices will grow, and connectivity will become easier.
8. 8© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015 Disclaimer Copyright © 2015: Comviva Technologies Ltd, Registered Office at A-26, Info City, Sector 34, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana, India. All rights about this document are reserved and shall not be , in whole or in part, copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any manner including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, machine readable ,photographic, optic recording or otherwise without prior consent, in writing, of Comviva Technologies Ltd (the Company). The information in this document is subject to changes without notice. This describes only the product defined in the introduction of this documentation. This document is intended for the use of prospective customers of the Company Products Solutions and or Services for the sole purpose of the transaction for which the document is submitted. No part of it may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of the company. The Customer, who/which assumes full responsibility for using the document appropriately. The Company welcomes customer comments as part of the process of continuous development and improvement. The Company, has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained in the document are adequate, sufficient and free of material errors and omissions. The Company will, if necessary, explain issues, which may not be covered by the document. However, the Company does not assume any liability of whatsoever nature , for any errors in the document except the responsibility to provide correct information when any such error is brought to company’s knowledge. The Company will not be responsible, in any event, for errors in this document or for any damages, incidental or consequential, including monetary losses that might arise from the use of this document or of the information contained in it. This document and the Products, Solutions and Services it describes are intellectual property of the Company and/or of the respective owners thereof, whether such IPR is registered, registrable, pending for registration, applied for registration or not. The only warranties for the Company Products, Solutions and Services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying its products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. The Company shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. The Company logo is a trademark of the Company. Other products, names, logos mentioned in this document , if any , may be trademarks of their respective owners. Thank you Visit us at www.mahindracomviva.com
9. 9© Copyright Comviva Technologies Limited. 2015