Published on March 15, 2016
1. The Next Generation of Recruiter Product Webinar
2. Welcome to a product demo and overview of the next generation of Recruiter With your hosts: Customer Success Manager LinkedIn Bronagh Skelton Jason Silver Recruiter LinkedIn
3. Sourcing talent can take time, especially when relying on long, complex Boolean strings
4. “Find more people like” creates a search based on ideal candidates you may know The guided search bar seamlessly walks you through your initial search Now you can easily structure your search to find qualified talent, faster
5. Understanding the talent marketplace takes research, and the landscape is always shifting
6. New smart suggestions help you intelligently refine your search to uncover hidden talent Smart suggestions tap into LinkedIn’s unique data and insights to surface relevant and trending terms you may have missed.
7. With hundreds, or thousands, of search results… where should you even start?
8. Spotlights show you where to focus your energy, by quickly prioritizing warm leads Spotlights let you easily filter results for candidates who are more likely to engage
9. Introducing the Next Generation of Recruiter
10. Q&A Additional Resources To learn more: lnkd.in/learningcenter For help or support: lnkd.in/helpcenter For product overview: lnkd.in/nextgenerationrecruiter
11. A closer look at Spotlights Engaged with your Talent Brand People who have public activity on your Talent Brand: sharing, liking, or commenting on company updates, job posts, or Sponsored Updates, or following your company page Have recruiting activity People who have had some action taken on them by recruiters at your company using LinkedIn Recruiter Past applicants People who have applied to your company before via LinkedIn Job Posts and Job Slots. Company connections People who are 1st degree connections of employees at your company. Competitors’ talent pools People from the top 10 companies and schools that companies similar to your’s tend to source from Haven’t changed roles in a few years People who have been in their current role for 1-5 years
Serie: Next Generation Recruiter (1): HR-Kommunikation von Robindro Ullah. In unserer sechsteiligen Serie beschreibt Recruiting-Profi Robindro Ullah ...
Next Generation Recruiting specializes in job placement for the medical field.
Find more people like your ideal candidate. Sometimes the ideal candidate can be hard to put into words. With the next generation of Recruiter, you won't ...
In this short video, discover what the Next Generation of LinkedIn can offer - search faster, uncover hidden talent, prioritize warm leads. Try ...
I got into the recruiting business about five years ago when I founded Bright.com. We were obsessed with using data to connect prospects and employers, and ...
Serie: Next Generation Recruiter - Aufgaben und Herausforderungen im HR von Robindro Ullah. Viele Berufe unterlagen in den letzten Jahren einem starken Wandel.
The Next Generation Recruiter Christopher Langer. The Letter of Buffett’s Law Liz Claman Influencer. DOJ v. Data Encryption – Public Perception and ...