Published on June 2, 2016
1. The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your Home Care Business LTC Expert Publications Valerie VanBooven RN BSN Copyright 2016 888-404-1513
2. About LTC Expert Publications 1. Website development 2. Online Marketing Programs 3. Search Engine Optimization 4. Natural Search Engine Results 5. Social Media Marketing 6. Full CONTENT MANAGEMENT a. We write the content b. We post the content c. We SEO the content d. We syndicate the content. Our clients: ● Independent, ● Franchise, ● Private Duty and ● Medicare Certified www.LTCsocialmark.com 888-404-1513
3. What does it take to get a lot of GREAT publicity from your local newsrooms? How BIG of a story do you need to "be" or to "share" to get a local news interview? What are the next BIG items in home care marketing?
4. More Visibility in the Local Press.
5. How to Pitch to Get Media Coverage: Hint It’s Not Press Releases When most articles talk about getting media coverage, they focus on press releases. While press releases have their place, they are not the key to getting local press coverage.
6. How to Pitch to Get Media Coverage: Hint It’s Not Press Releases What are the chances of your press release being picked up by a regional news website? So, even being conservative, the newsroom at The Lincolnite can receive upwards of 500–600 press releases per day. And now here’s the killer bit. The Lincolnite aims to publish around 15 stories per day. Or a few more if it’s an exceptional news day. So if you’re sending them a press release, you’ve got a one in 40 chance of getting it published on The Lincolnite. – Paul Kirby
7. Which do you think has a better chance of being read by a journalist or producer; one of the hundreds of press releases sent to them or a personalized e-mail?
8. Find reporters on LinkedIn.com Send personalized emails and send them often. Not form letters. Put some thought into it.
9. New Products or Services Special Services for Special Needs Your Popularity- Your Testimonials Your achievements, your awards, your writings, your approved status Donations What Should Your Email Contain
10. What About More Visibility on GOOGLE?
11. The problems with getting visibility….Your time. Complicated Google Requirements Writing Content Local Marketing Unique Marketing Messages
12. Primary Objective: Feed Google With Information About Your Business One of the most fundamental goals of not only search marketing, but marketing in general, is to give people enough information to decide that your business is the one they need. Your website’s on-page content Your website’s off-page signals/ local content Google Maps Local reviews Offline marketing Build local backlinks
13. The solution Done-For-You Local Online Marketing/Content Local Backlinks PR Opportunities
14. A combination of items that blows the lid off of PR and “added value” offers by your home care business. An Amazing App: ObservaCare eBook: “Surviving a Senior Care Crisis” ApprovedSeniorNetwork Membership PR Materials for all
15. Step 1 Approved Senior Network
16. Sponsored By:
17. Primary Objective: Feed Google With Information About Your Business One of the most fundamental goals of not only search marketing, but marketing in general, is to give people enough information to decide that your business is the one they need. Your website’s on-page content Your website’s off-page signals Google Maps Local reviews Offline marketing Build local backlinks
18. Who Can Be a Member? We accept Home Care Agencies, Assisted Living Facilities, Geriatric Care Managers, Durable Medical Equipment Providers, Certified Senior Advisors, Elder Law Attorneys, Financial Advisors (specializing in senior needs), and other senior services are welcome to apply. We require 3-5 testimonials or reviews in order to participate. Your organization must have been in business for at least 1 year prior to being accepted. You must put a badge or link from your website to our ApprovedSeniorNetwork.com site in order to participate. (we will send this information to you if your application is accepted.) You must understand and acknowledge that you are not buying leads. This is a trust, authority, and visibility program for your senior care business. Will it generate leads indirectly? Yes. Can you measure that? Not always. Leads take work. There is no shortcut.
19. Membership Levels Platinum and Basic Platinum are full SEO and content clients of LTC Expert Publications- they get national and local exposure. Basic Members get local exposure.
20. What’s in it for you?- It’s a trust, authority, and visibility program. For all members, this program is about educational content, building trust, building backlinks, and gaining visibility on a national level and/or on a local level. All content provided for this program can be used by the member as printed marketing material as well as online marketing. We explain more about this when membership is implemented. If a member received a lead from this program, we consider that “icing on the cake”. This program is designed for all of the things described above, and is not considered just a directory or just a lead program. It’s a trust, authority, and visibility program.
21. One professionally written article at start and then one article per month. Access to FB Online Home Care Marketing Mastermind Group Articles posted to Twitter Full page for your company under “Top Rated Senior Care” Access to videos and training (by Valerie) on how to get PR and the most use from ASN. Articles appear in local monthly newsletter Home Page Map Listing. All articles are printable in a print friendly format for use in offline marketing SeniorServiceReviews.com set up just for your company. Articles feed to local FB Page- growing daily! Articles posted to Pinterest local board 24/7 support via our support desk. Basic Level Features
22. Next Steps- Basic Let us know that you want to participate: Approvedseniornetwork.com/yes
23. Step 2
26. ObservaCare White Label Option for Home Care , Assisted Living, Independent Living Communities ● White label with your company name. ● Central website admin location ● See all users / clients / caregivers ● Tracks client’s/resident’s movement throughout the day ● Tracks GPS location ● Schedule feature for family/friends/caregivers ● Medication lists and reminders/alarms. ● My Friends= staff, caregivers, family ● Chat = chatting with people on My Friends list. ● SEND HELP button on screen
27. ObservaCare BETA GROUP - FREE ● 25-50 participants. ● Must own or market a home care agency, assisted living, or independent living community. ● Must be willing to sign NDA ● Must be willing to PARTICIPATE in discussion group regarding features and surveys. GO TO: http://www.observacare.com/beta/
28. Step 3
29. Book This isn’t my ebook, it’s your ebook, ghost written for you. This is your photo and bio.
30. A combination of items that blows the lid off of PR and “added value” offers by your home care business. An Amazing App: ObservaCare eBook: “Surviving a Senior Care Crisis” ApprovedSeniorNetwork Membership PR Materials for all
31. An Amazing App: ObservaCare eBook: “Surviving a Senior Care Crisis” ApprovedSeniorNetwork Membership PR Materials for all Step 1 (Now) Step 2 (3 /mo) Step 3 (4 /mo but beta group is NOW) Ongoing
32. Who is Ready to Get to Work? Questions and Answers valerie@LTCEP.com 888-404-1513 Approvedseniornetwork.com/yes Observacare.com/beta
The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your Home Care Business
The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your ... The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your Home Care Business LTC Expert ...
The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your Home Care Business - Duration: 1:01:48. Valerie VanBooven 145 views
Video Replay: The Next BIG Thing in Home Care Marketing and PR for your Home Care Business. Read More
The Next Big Thing for Business Growth Is Unified Marketing Solutions. BenterMedia Is Providing Just That, To A Limited First Run of Clients. BenterMedia ...
What’s the next big thing ... Really savvy people involved in marketing, communications, advertising, PR ... Bancroft Information Services, LLC Business ...
Find a huge variety of styles for you and your home. Request your copy now. ... Careers @ Next; Business 2 Business; Next Franchise; Other Services. Next ...
View 208938 Marketing./pr posts, presentations, ... LinkedIn Home What is LinkedIn? Join Today ... Sr.Integrated Marketing Communications Executive, ...