Published on September 26, 2015
1. The health effects of air pollution imperil human lives. This fact is well documented. - Eddie Johnson
2. Air pollution is a broad term used for all the physical, chemical and biological agents that may modify the natural characteristics of the atmosphere. What is air pollution?
3. What are the causes of air pollution?
4. How polluted is your home? • Indoor air is more polluted than the air outside due to pollutants like: Smoke eliminated during cooking Pet dander Microorganisms Dust
5. How polluted is your home? •Buildings today lack proper ventilation process. •Rooms are sealed to increase the efficiency of air conditioners and heaters. •Poor design and maintenance of buildings leads to sick building syndrome. •All these factors make indoor air more contaminated as compared to the air outside.
6. Inhaling contaminated air leads to… • Asthma • Allergies • Cancer( in some cases)
7. What is the solution? Kent Ozone room Air Purifiers produce Ozone gas, a highly reactive oxidant with the exceptional power to reduce bacteria, viruses and harmful germs present in the air.
8. Features of Kent Air purifiers • Produces Ozone gas, an environment-friendly oxidant, which is sprayed quietly and effectively through a fan. • Reduces bacteria, viruses and harmful germs without leaving any remnants. • Neutralizes stale and foul odor rapidly, and supplies fresh air. • Available in wall mountable and table top installation options. • Among the best air purifiers in India
9. Thank You
Over the years, air pollution in India has become quite a serious issue. In the year 2014, World Health Organization has ranked Delhi as the most polluted ...
Breathe easier with Blueair air purifiers. Our top-rated air purifiers feature HEPASilent technology, ... Clean Air; Air Purifiers; Filters; Air Monitors ...
An air purifier is a device which ... The commercially graded air purifiers are manufactured as either small stand ... while others need to be replaced ...
Quality air purifiers are designed to ... that meets your need ... better understand the air purification technology of air purifiers, ...
How many air purifiers do I need? Room air purifiers can be moved from room to room, however, busy people tend not to do it, ...
1. Mold spores are microscopic. They may be tough to see, but they can cause serious agitation. 2. Your pets are sharing more than cuddles and wet kisses
Consumer Reports has honest Ratings and Reviews on air purifiers from the ... What You Need to Know ... Recommended home air purifiers Home air ...
How Air Purifiers Can ... sure that you aren't reintroducing previously captured contaminants into the air. Some purifiers are equipped with washable ...
HEPA Air Purifiers; Ozone Air Purifiers; Need for Air Purifier; Technology; FAQs; News on Air Pollution; ... KENT Air Purifiers With the rise of air ...
Air purifiers eliminate particles in the air. Air Purifiers America experts tested the best air purifier brands and compiled air ... Air Purifiers America ...