Published on June 6, 2016
1. The Lodge Inspired by the simplicity of the Kalahari landscape, The Lodge is an inviting oasis where indulgently comfortable interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside. With three pool suites and three tented suites, The Lodge is the ultimate private African safari experience. The Lodge operates in harmony with its surroundings with architecture designed for energy and ecological conservation, materials from low energy and renewable sources coupled with operational practices for efficient energy and water usage. Our kitchen is inspired by modern French cuisine. Light meals are served, simple but always delicious and fresh. You can enjoy your meals in the guest area, around the pool, in the privacy of your villa or on a picnic out in the bush. 25m Swimming Pool Take a dip in our 25m lap pool. After a refreshing swim, sip a cocktail lying on your sun lounge and thrill to elephants drinking from the waterhole in front of the pool. Bush Tennis Court Set in the bush, The Lodge has a tennis court built from an old, abandonedtermitemoundwhereguestscanplayagameoftennisduring the milder moments of the day. Open Air Gym Work out in the open bush gym, accompanied by the sounds of the nature. There is an array of exercise equipment to choose from including elliptical, home trainer, weights and more.
2. The ultimate private safari experience
3. The Suites Pool Suites Each suite is large and roomy and includes a wide teak deck around the pool. The suites are situated well away from each other, your own home in Africa. An extra King size bed draped in billowing mosquito nets forms the centre of each suite. A ceiling fan above the bed keeps the air cool and the temperature is always comfortable for sleeping, even at the hottest time of the year. The lounge area has a 150cm daybed sofa and can be used as a further sleeping area for children. The spacious bathroom, with beautiful views over the Kalahari landscape, contains a free-standing bath and shower, double sinks and a private toilet. Each suite has its own private 4x6m swimming pool surrounded by a teak deck complete with sun lounges. An outside staircase leads to the upper deck, under thatch but open to nature. Here, private dinners can be arranged, or, sleep out at night on the woven daybed, with only a mosquito net between you and nature. Two special mountain bikes are parked at the front door of each suite. Cycle to the main guest area during the day, or venture out accompanied by one of our guides to explore the wilderness around the lodge. Tented Suites The spacious tented suites are light and airy, raised more than a metre of the ground on beautiful decks made from sustainable wood. The suites are located along the northern shore of a wooded island overlooking an ephemeral pan. Each suite has twin beds which can be made as a double bed in need and a luxurious ensuite bathroom.
4. Indulgently comfortable interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside
5. Fly Camping Experience a real wilderness adventure, camping out in the African bush like the explorers of old. After a two hour game drive to the Gcwihaba Caves, you can relax around the campfire and enjoy the romance of dinner under the African stars. Sleep in luxurious dome tents with thick bedrollsandfluffyduvetsandletthesounds of the bush lull you to sleep. First People of the Kalahari Feline Fields collaborates with the local Bushman community and offers a glimpse into their amazing culture and partnership with nature which has ensured their survival over millennia. You will have the rare opportunity to interact with the Bushmen with experiences ranging from bush walks where you will learn about veld foods and natural medicines to hearing stories about Bushman folklore. On an overnight fly-camp you will be invited into the inner circle to witness or join in the famous Bushman Trance Dance.
6. Game Drives Enjoy private safaris where you will drive for hours without seeing another single soul and really escape from the rest of the world. Walking Safaris On a walking safari you will discover a whole new world, mysteries that most visitors never have the privilege to see. A truly fascinating experience where you become part of the wilderness.
7. What You Need to Know There is solar electricity throughout the lodge. You can charge camera batteries - bring an adaptor for a round 3 pin plug. If you are on a mobile safari expedition, bring a 12 volt car charger. Water is a scarce resource in Botswana – so please try to conserve it where possible. Health There is malaria in Botswana so we recommend precautions be taken. Please consult your doctor. Be mindful of the fact that some medications can cause reactions to the sun. It is vital that you stay hydrated whilst on safari. The water in Botswana is safe to drink. There are basic first aid kits in the lodge. We have medical evacuation Insurance in case of emergencies. Gratuities/Tipping Tipping is by no means compulsory, but if guests do wish to tip for good service the staff are always grateful. We recommend the following (as a guideline): For camp staff – US$10.00 per person, per day. To be given to the manager, hostess or guide for distribution. For your guide – US$10.00 per person, per day. Dietary Requirements Please inform Feline Fields of any dietary requirements and allergies before travel. Please confirm these with the manager in camp. Wild Animals Our safaris may bring you into close contact with wild animals, and whilst attacks are extremely rare, we encourage you to listen to your guide and take the necessary precautions. Travel and Medical Insurance All visitors should carry comprehensive travel and medical insurance. We have to charge cancellation fees as per our stated policy, no matter the reason for the cancellation. Visas and Entry Requirements Visitors from the European Union, most Commonwealth countries and the USA do not require visas for a stay of less than 90 days. Visitors from Ghana, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka do require visas. All visitors are required to carry a passport that is valid for six months beyond the intended length of stay, with sufficient blank pages for entry stamps. Weather Weather is becoming increasingly difficult to predict, but below are some guidelines: Jan – Mar: Summer. High rainfall and high temperatures. Highs range from 35°C to 45°C. Lows around 18°C. April – May: Autumn. Dry and warm. Cool evenings and mornings. Jun – Aug: Winter. No rainfall. Cold nights and early mornings. Days are sunny and generally warm. Temperatures range from 15°C to 30°C. Nights can drop below freezing in some areas. Sept – Oct: Spring. Dry and warm. October can be extremely hot. Nov – Jan: Summer. High rainfall and high temperatures. Highs range from 35°C to 45°C. Lows around 18°C. Rates 2016 Pool Suites US$930 pp pn Each child sharing: US$250 pp pn Tented Suites US$750 pp pn Each child sharing: US$200 pp pn Children under 15 years can share with their parents for an additional supplement. Stay of 4 nights: Fly camp guaranteed. Stay of 6 nights: Helicopter transfer one way to the lodge included.
8. PO Box 250039, Wenela Ward, Maun, Botswana Botswana Office: +267 686 5756 Europe Office: +31 6 34 35 44 95 Email: email@example.com Web: www.felinefields.com
The Lodge, Old Hunstanton, Norfolk - brochure 2015 | Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers ...
Email or print a brochure from The Lodge Apartments in Indianapolis, IN.
For more information about our facilities, amenities, and activities, complete this form to receive the Red Cliffs Lodge brochure, or click now to download.
Das Lodge Hotel ist ein kleines, exklusives Boutique Hotel im Zentrum des berühmten Seebads Heiligendamm. Das Lodge ist eine Oase der Ruhe und
Wedding Brochure. Our Wedding Brochure provides information on Wedding package Menus, Starters, Main Courses & Desserts, Room Hire, Civil Ceremonies ...
The Lodge OVERVIEW This unique venue has been lovingly created from a series of traditional farmyard buildings and is set on the borders of Devon and Somerset.
The Lodge at Castle Rock Ranch 748 E 2800 S Big Cove Road Almo, Idaho 83312 Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation
Please click here to view the Kenmore Luxury Lodges brochure. This brochure details information on each lodge and prices throughout the year.