Published on September 13, 2016
1. Home Care Content A-B-Cs Valerie VanBooven RN BSN | LTCMarketingU.com | 888-404-1513
2. Agenda Who What When Where Why How
3. What is “Content” • Articles – uniquely written by you • Curated content – be careful • Videos • Audio • Infographics
4. What Makes a Great Article? • Articles • 400-500 words • 2 paragraphs (4 sentences each) • Subheadlines • Lists • An image • A great headline
5. What Makes a Great Article? • Articles • 400-500 words • 2 paragraphs (4 sentences each) • Subheadlines • Lists • An image • A great headline
6. What Is Curated Content? • The basic idea is to take some (or all) of content created by someone else and feature it along other related content. (Of course, you always provide credit.) • Even something as simple as a link to a guide in a post for more information could be considered curated content. • You’re finding content that you know your readers will be interested in and then connecting them to it. • Almost all content marketers curate content in one way or another. One report found that 82% of marketers curate content. Overall, the best marketers create around 65% of their own content and curate an additional 25%. • One of the most common ways to use curated content is for social media marketing. You typically need to share content other than your own to be successful, so finding the best content for your readers (that you didn’t make) is a key part of the process. • Curated content on social media represents about 47% of all clicks.
7. What Videos?
8. What Audio? Podcasts
9. How Often? 1x per day engage on FB 3x per week post on your blog ->FB
10. Agenda Who What When Where Why How
11. Who Who are you talking about? Who was there? Who sponsored the event? Who?
12. What What happened? What was said? What was the result? What kind of event was it?
13. When When did this happen? When is it happening? When will it happen again? When will the results be announced?
14. When Where is the event held? Where should people meet? Where do people buy tickets? Where do people register?
15. Why Why is this happening? Why get involved? Why should people attend? Why donate/sponsor?
16. How How do I find more information? How do I get there? How do I get in touch? How often is the event? How many people attended?
17. QA Q/A
18. Find more info. LTCMarketingU.com